2. Supreme Shadow Body
518 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you?" Ciel quickly asked because it was obvious the crow had spoken.

And also, how it appeared in his Body Space.

"I don't have a name, you can call me Dark Crow, I am the slave of the Blood that transforms your body, in other words, I am your slave. All this time, I lived in that blood, my body was formed when it integrated with you," replied the crow.

"S-slave?" Ciel opened his mouth.

There were rumors in the Federation; A monster that could talk had a status equal to that of a General.

This crow was definitely more mysterious than just a talking monster.

He continued, "You can ask me to do anything even if it costs my life. — Look into my eyes, our connection is still in progress, so you can't really feel it yet."

Ciel saw the crow's red eyes.

"Mm!" He quickly narrowed its eyes.

Suddenly, he felt like the crow was a part of him, something he could control and destroy with just his mind.

Ciel took a deep breath, he calmed his mind.

"Not bad!" After he calmed down, the two words left his mouth which curved into a smile.

"So in conclusion, I have a unique body because of a blood, but how is that possible? I don't remember fusing with any unique blood and living with mediocre talent, even awakening the Life Core quite late,” he said.

"That's natural because it happened when you were a baby," Dark Crow replied. "Your father found a drop of blood, he did various studies and believed the blood was amazing and harmless even if it was given to a baby, so he gave it to you. — However, there is a long process before you can awaken that blood power. The various drugs you take here have an important role or it will take another 20 or 30 years before it awaken."

Ciel rolled his eyes, showing a strange expression upon hearing that. He didn't really know anything about this.

"Continue with the explanation," he pleaded.

The crow immediately spoke. "Shadow Body, you can still call it that. However, it would be more appropriate if you added the word 'Supreme' before it."

"Okay!" Ciel nodded, commanding his AI as the crow suggested.

DING!

(Order accepted!)

(Data has been updated!)

[Name: Ciel]

[Life Core: First Order 15%]

[Body:

- Supreme Shadow Body]

[Soul:

- Normal Soul]

[Special Talent:

- Supreme Shadow Power]

[Skill: None]

DING!

(You just increased by 3%)

It turned out that Ciel strengthened again.

But after that he felt his Life Core calming down, not strengthening anymore.

Then, he asked the crow. "So, what is the uniqueness of my shadow power?"

The crow replied, "Apart from having basic skills that all shadow power users possess, such as controlling shadows or blending with shadows, you also have some unique abilities. Of course, everything will appear gradually. For now, there are two. The first is that you can injure others through the shadow."

Hearing that, Ciel who had calmed down was surprised again.

How not, who ever cared about his shadow while fighting.

"And the second," the crow continued. "You can also animate the shadow of any living being that is equivalent to your Order and it will have almost the same power as the owner of the shadow. — In the First Order, you can make 10 and this ability isn't difficult either, just requiring a requirement can't be considered difficult."

"There is such an ability?"

Ciel looked at his own hands.

When he concentrated to the maximum, he did find things that were possible as the crow said. They just weren't very clear yet, he needed to adapt to his body first to be able to sense them well.

"Then what is it?" Ciel looked at the creature in front of him.

"Shadow God Mode,” the crow replied. "It's the ultimate mode of shadow power, you need great power to use it."

"But it's also part of my body, right?"

"Yes, everything is a part of you since you integrated with that blood!"

"I see! Now is the time for you to explain the origin of this blood."

This is what matters to Ciel.

He wanted power even if it was risky but he needed to know the details of that power so that he could minimize the risk in the future.

"I'll send the information straight to your brain," replied the crow.

From its mouth, appeared a ray of light. It flew, entering Ciel's head.

Ciel had no choice but to close his eyes as a string of information entered his head.

"Oh, I see!" Ciel wasn't sure how to react after knowing that.

However, he also didn't think much of it because those things were something too far away from him.

For him, knowing that the power he got was safe for him was enough.

DING!

(Two unknown skills detected in your body!) AI said.

'Name the first Shadow Slayer and the second Shadow Slave,' Ciel replied.

He already knew their names from the information provided by the Dark Crow.

DING!

(Order accepted!)

(Data has been updated!)

[Name: Ciel]

[Life Core: First Order 15%]

[Body:

- Supreme Shadow Body]

[Soul:

- Normal Soul]

[Special Talent:

- Supreme hadow Power]

[Skills:

- Shadow Slayer, Supreme Rank

- Shadow Slave, Supreme Rank]

“Mm…” Ciel's lips moved at the Rank that his AI gave him.

The word Supreme there doesn't mean it's really like that, but it does mean that the AI ​​can't predict the level of those skills.

Of course, if we talk about the information the Dark Crow gave Ciel, they are indeed at the highest level.

Ciel closed his eyes, trying to adapt to those skills.

It didn't take him long before he really got the hang of them.

The requirement for using Shadow Slaves are actually not difficult either, you only need ten Life Cores that come from beings of the same Order as the owner of the shadow you wish to revive. Here, the percent difference doesn't matter as the Cores used only serve as the impetus for the awakening of the shadow. Each shadow basically had their own hidden power so they didn't need any outside power.

Having had enough, Ciel exited his Body Space, then looked at the shadow beside him.

With just one thought, he was able to sink himself into the shadow so that his figure disappeared from the room.

'Mm, I feel like a ghost,' Ciel thought as he moved using his shadow.

Shadow users are extremely rare, they are generally not strong in direct combat and have fatal weaknesses, but are so skilled at killing that this power is categorized as one of the most dangerous skills.

Ciel who can attack through other people's shadows can probably be said to be on another level from extremely dangerous.

He didn't hide in his shadow for long.

'Dark Crow, can I escape with my power now?' he asked telepathically.

This he was able to do because of the mysterious connection between him and the Dark Crow, such as when he communicated with his AI Chip.

Right after he said that, the Dark Crow suddenly appeared in front of him.

It flapped ita wings before landing on Ciel's bed.

"Actually, you can stay here if you want," it replied.

"This organization seems to have a lot of power and resources, I'm sure it will be of great help to you. — Your security concerns, I can guarantee that you and all your thoughts will be safe."

Ciel was surprised to hear that.

"Are you sure?" He asked spontaneously.

"It's a simple thing," it replied. "Even though I'm not strong in combat, I have various special abilities that are very useful. — You'll find out later what I can do."

"Good!"

Ciel knew that this was the better choice because if he ran away, he probably wouldn't have quiet days after because this organization would definitely continue to hunt him down.

But after that, Ciel held his chin.

"I wonder, what exactly are the drugs the organization has given us all this time? I mean, are they a good thing or a bad thing?"

"They are naturally bad things even though they can increase strength quickly, help break through boundaries, and awaken various powers that are hidden due to the owner's low potential. However, all the side effects that you experience during this time after you take the drugs are only mild effects, the bad effects are something really terrible, they just show up more slowly."

"What's that?"

Ciel couldn't guess the crow's thoughts from its expression, but the way it spoke did give him a worried vibe.

"Loss of mind, becoming a bloodthirsty killing monster, can't live without eating humans," it replied.

Ciel immediately took a cold breath hearing that.

In that case, they would be even more terrifying than the Monsters in the Dungeon.

"Even though there is an antidote to those symptoms, it's harder to find, so the organization definitely won't share it that easily. However, you don't have to worry about yourself because your body is a supreme body, it will purify every evil thing and will only absorb the good," Dark Crow added.

"I see!" Ciel showed an understanding expression.

At the same time he clenched his fists but smiled faintly.

His eyes shone, like a hungry tiger wanting to conquer a mountain.

Since a long time, he has always been full of ambition and now he has the qualifications to fight for his ambition.

6