14. 1 %
158 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ciel didn't run, but walked at a moderate pace.

Dark Crow, on the other hand, flew into the air, serving as a watchdog.

It not only monitored the monsters in this Dungeon, but also the other Evolvers.

If no eyes were watching, Ciel would use his shadow powers.

Here, he wouldn't disguise himself if the situation allowed because if he disguised himself and someone saw him and leaked his whereabouts, the investigation into him would become narrower.

The police were able to deduce that the user of the shadow's power was one of the people who had entered this Dungeon.

Even though as Police Captain, he would probably be the last to be investigated, he would still be investigated in the end.

He hadn't gone far enough and he found some monkeys coming down from a tree.

They were the size of a human, had hair that looked like thorns. One of them even had silver fur.

"One, two, three, six, and seven with the Monster Captain!" Ciel counted them and estimated their strength.

The existence of a Monster Captain was of course not uncommon as there was no specific clearing in this Dungeon like that of the Organization's Dungeon.

Ock! Ock! Ock!

The monkeys started barking at him.

'Boss, you are safe,' Dark Crow messaged.

After hearing that, Ciel pointed his iron rod at the monkeys, provoking them.

The Captain Monster, the silver-furred monkey immediately jumped at him, pointing its claws at him.

However, Ciel shifted his gaze downwards.

It was because the monkey's shadow was right in front of him.

He took out a spear-shaped bone with a very sharp point.

Casually, he stabbed it into the shadow.

Since there was a chance to kill it earlier, he would naturally do it. He didn't like long-winded fights.

"Aaccchh!" The monkey screamed.

Its position immediately became unstable after its eyes closed. When passing Ciel, its head was already below.

BANG!

It landed in front of Ciel.

Ock! Ock! Ock!

The other monkeys tried to call out to it, looking like they were asking why it fell, something that shouldn't be possible considering it was their captain.

Of course, they wouldn't get an answer since it was already dead.

Whoosh!

Ciel, on the other hand, jumped onto a tree branch that was about three meters high.

He waved his hand, the two Shadow Titans appeared and immediately charged upwards.

While their bodies are big, they can jump high and climb trees like those monkeys, which is why they are so scary.

When they arrived around the monkeys, they charged fiercely, throwing their simple formation into disarray.

It didn't take long before one monkey fell with his body torn in half.

Ciel watched for a bit before looking down at the shadows of the monkeys.

As they jump from branch to branch, their shadows will appear on the ground.

Ciel was quite curious about the police pistol he was carrying. It wasn't a laser pistol but it was definitely of high quality.

The barrel glowed coldly, giving off a feeling of death just by looking at it.

BANG!

Ciel fired a single bullet at the monkey shadow on the ground.

In an instant, the bullet pierced through the shadow and seemed to go deep into the ground.

The monkey above fell right there.

'Really fast,' thought Ciel.

Becoming more curious, he finally aimed the muzzle of the gun directly at one of the monkeys above.

When he was sure that it couldn't dodge, he pulled the trigger.

BANG!

A shiny bullet with a sharp tip shot out of the muzzle of the gun, hurtling towards the monkey with unimaginable speed.

It hit its shoulder and pierced through it directly.

"Amazing, this might still be dangerous for Second Order Monsters," Ciel said.

First Order Monsters could still be killed with firearms, but Second Order Monsters, normal firearms were useless for them as their bodies were too tough.

About ten minutes later, the seven monkeys were killed.

Ciel collects their Life Cores, now he has sixteen Cores.

Among those monkey nuclei, there was one that had an even brighter light.

Ciel watched its closely and thought, 'its energy is so much more abundant and pure.'

Evolvers whose Life Core was over 40 or 50 percent usually aimed for such Cores.

"I'll swallow this one" Ciel said before throwing it into his mouth.

He closed his eyes, feeling the sensation as his Life Core absorbed the energy from it.

This time, he felt a slight change.

Staring at his stats, he smiled slightly.

[Name: Ciel]

[Life Core: First Order 36%]

[Body:

- Supreme Shadow Body]

[Soul:

- Normal Soul]

[Special Talent:

- Supreme Shadow Power

- Iron Bone Power]

[Skill:

- Shadow Slayer, Supreme Rank

- Shadow Slave, Supreme Rank]

DING!

(You just increased 1%)

1