Chapter 3 Unearthly Power
5.8k 27 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

The cold water woke me in the shower.  I reached for my phone after turning off the water.  It was 3:29 am.  I texted my sister, who hadn’t returned.  She texted back a few seconds later; she was staying with a friend.  She must have hooked up with a guy, and if she was still awake…

I grabbed a towel on the rack and started to dry off.  The first thing I noticed was the towel’s smell.  It was sharp, and I detected various perfumes embedded in the cloth.

“Caleb, are you alright?” A female voice asked.  It was Paige’s other roommate, Vivian.  She had gone to a different party.

”Yeah, I’m good.  Just needed a long cold shower after drinking too much,” I said.  A long pause before she replied.

”If you vomited in there, please clean it up.” I heard her door close.  I had been in the shower under the water for a few hours, so she must have just gotten back.  The door to the apartment opening probably woke me.  

I passed by the mirror and paused.  What the hell was that?  I backpedaled and looked again.  It was my face, but it had been filled out.  My teeth were white and perfect.  I had chipped a tooth playing baseball when I was fourteen, and it was now whole, the clear line that had denoted the dentist’s repair gone.  My eyes looked pale green instead of light brown.  And my vision had greatly improved.  I had been nearsighted and needed glasses to drive.  I usually only wore my glasses when I drove and had not even brought them with me.  Everything looked sharp and clear.  So did that really happen last night, then?  My face was mine, but I looked handsome and charming, like a movie star.  

My eyes scanned down and my shoulders were square like a swimmer now.  My chest had filled out and I had muscles!  My god!  I looked good.  I flexed in the mirror.  I wasn’t huge, just well-muscled.  Then my eyes drifted lower.  That was not my dick!  Well, it was my dick but not the one I remembered.  It was flaccid currently, but it still looked almost 10 inches long!  I admired the shaft and while feeling the enhancement brought myself to arousal.  When it came to attention it did not seem longer than in its flaccid state.  I dug through Paige’s desk, searching for something to measure it.  I found her hobby drawing kit and a well-used wooden 12-inch ruler.  I applied it along my length.  I measured just over 9 inches!  That was an increase of three inches!  I put the ruler away. 

Vivian was in her room next door and… I shook the thought of taking the girl forcibly from my head.  

I returned my focus to my body.  I was taller as well…or was I just standing taller?  No, definitely taller,  maybe 6’4”?  Did I grow over three inches to my penis and overall height in a few hours?  Definitely magic.  My legs were cut with muscles and looked amazing.  I returned to my face.  My black hair seemed shinier and healthier.  Then I realized what was missing…I had no body hair other than on my head!  I felt my chest, and my skin felt silky and warm.  I was an Adonis.  I should be every girl’s dream man.

Vivian would welcome me to her bed if she saw this body.  No!  Damn, I was thinking more about sex than I did before this transformation...well maybe the same amount, but I wanted to act on my impulses more strongly.  

I was what?  An incubus?  That meant I got my power from sexual energy according to the succubus I contracted with.  I slipped from the bathroom to my sister’s room and changed into my spare clothes.  At least I brought a hoodie.  That way, I could keep the hood up and hide the changes.  I couldn’t explain them, so best not to reveal them.  Damn it!  My jeans didn’t fit!  It took me a second to go through my sister’s clothes and find a pair of sweatpants.  Hopefully, she wouldn’t mind me taking them.

What powers did I have as an incubus?  The next thirty minutes were embarrassing.  I tried a bunch of things that superheroes could do.  Shooting fire, climbing on walls, moving faster than sound, and many more.  I was definitely fitter.  I was stronger and faster but not inhumanly so.  My senses were enhanced.  Hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch.  But no extraordinary powers like in the comics.  I lay down on my sister’s bed to think.

Even if this is all there is to my transformation, it was totally worth it to be enslaved to a succubus for eternity.  Thinking about the woman, I blinked and I was suddenly back in that round white chamber with the large banners on the wall.  There was no raised dais with a throne anymore.  What did she call this place, a mind space?  I knew it was mine.  I had modeled it after hers, but mine emitted much less power.  In the center, there was a pedestal, and upon the pedestal was a large leather-bound book.  

I examined the pedestal first.  It was flat silver in color and have a script in a language I couldn’t understand.  No…the script started translating itself in my mind.  It was a language called abyssal, and the script on the pedestal was runic markings I could use to contact my succubus master.  The book…

The title in abyssal read, The Incubus Handbook.  Well, it looks like I was going to get my tutorial after all.  The words were in abyssal.  Although I could read it, it seemed to take a few seconds for my mind to translate.  The first few pages detailed my contract with the demon queen Andromeda.  Well, at least I knew her name now.

The next few pages talked about my enhancements.  It was putting them in a form I could best understand.

Ability

Level

Cost to Increase

Effect Summary

Abyssal Eyes

Tier 1

100 life essence

see in low light and see a sapient’s core

Abyssal Strength

Tier 1

100 life essence

improved muscular strength

Abyssal Speed

Tier 1

100 life essence

improved reactions and quickness

Abyssal Endurance

Tier 1

100 life essence

improved fitness

Abyssal Smell

Tier 1

100 life essence

pick out and identify faint smells

Abyssal Taste

Tier 1

100 life essence

identify poisons

Chronomancy

Tier 1

100 life essence

alter your apparent age

Incubus Form

Tier 1

1,000 life essence

transform into your male demon form

Incubus Tail

Tier 1

100 life essence

control your tail and its form while in incubus form

Incubus Wings

Tier 1

100 life essence

improve the strength and appearance of your wings

Succubus Form

Tier 1

1,000 life essence

transform to your female demon form

Melodic Voice

Tier 1

100 life essence

soothe and calm your target

Aphrodisiac Salivary Glands

Tier 1

100 life essence

your saliva is an aphrodisiac

Seductive Gaze

Tier 1

100 life essence

seduce and charm your target with your eyes

Mask Aether Core

Tier 1

100 life essence

hide your true nature

Contact Queen Andromeda

Tier 1

100 life essence

Contact Queen Andromeda

 

In reading, I found the two bonuses that I had received from Andromeda were the succubus form and the salivary glands.  Normally I would have to purchase both these abilities with life essence according to the text.

Andromeda did say I would need to gain the power to contact her, and then she could bestow more power upon me, but I would have to pay in life essence.  So I was now immortal, powerful, and I needed to have sex to get more powerful?  How good of a life was I leading?  The only issue with my new path was I needed life essence and not aether.  Life essence was aether that was crystallized in a person’s soul…or at least that is what the book indicated.

The next few pages were instructions on how to create a vortex and siphon life essence crystallized through a core during arousal and passion.  I read through what I needed to do, but I would need to practice the techniques.  As I got to the last few chapters, I swore.  

There were other creatures on Earth from the other planes.  Other agents, vampires, other demons, werewolves, elves, goblins, trolls, and many more.  Apparently, my abyssal eyes could see through most of their disguises on Earth.  And from the book, it was clear that none of them were my allies.  So I was on my own since Andromeda didn’t have other agents, or at least she hadn’t mentioned having anyone else on Earth.  I was listed as a higher-tier creature, though.  Of the 107 humanoid creatures listed an incubus/succubus was the 17th most powerful listed.  I would need to tier up my aether masking skill as soon as possible to hide from the more powerful creatures and those lesser creatures that had advanced their own powers.

I left my mind space slightly paranoid now.  Were there others that would try to kill me for my aether core so they could improve their own abilities?  That didn’t seem fair.  I mean, all I needed to do was excite a woman while having sex with her to improve my own abilities.

I felt a tingle in my body…my eyes picked something up through the wall into Vivian’s room.  She was ‘stirring’ her aether core.  I moved to the wall and listened.  I knew immediately that she was masturbating.  She was alone.  I was sure of that.  My senses didn’t feel anyone else.  My cock hardened as my enhanced hearing picked up the hum of a vibrator, and I heard her breathing heavily as she tried to bring herself to orgasm.  Her bed must be right next to the wall.  Her body was an arm span away through the wall.

I instinctively grabbed my cock.  The slightly enhanced girth made it feel awkward as I stroked the shaft and listened to Vivian.  I could see particulate flashes in the air…it was aether.  She was drawing it to her from her lust.  I started to create the vortex sink as I had read in the text.  I should have read it more carefully.  A small ethereal vortex eventually formed and started pulling in the particles.  That wasn’t too hard.  

I was doing something wrong as I didn’t feel the life essence.  I was too far away from her core, I needed to be in contact with her body.  I could hear her tempo rising and her breaths shorten as she started panting.  She was close.  She let out a long moan as she climaxed.  I followed shortly after, ejaculating onto the wall.  

So much!  Damn it.  I grabbed the towel and started frantically cleaning up the wall and floor.  The smell was more pungent than I remembered.  Hopefully, it was just my enhanced smell, and my incubus semen didn’t smell this much.  I would be embarrassed if Paige found out, but she would understand…maybe.  Vivian was already starting on round two.  I decided to run downstairs and throw the towel in the washing machine.  I took the clothes I wore under my cloak with me.  Might as well wash them too.  The sun was coming up, and even though I had a full night I felt alive!

I hid in the laundry room.  I didn’t want to go back to the apartment because I was afraid I might try my powers on Vivian.  It would feel too much like rape to me,  using my charm gaze to get her to let me fuck her.  I needed a willing partner.  Back home, there was a bar next to a strip club in the adjacent town.  The bar was known to have hookers.  Yes, that was a good plan.  I didn’t have to worry about STDs as an incubus, and paying for sex to try out my powers on a hooker seemed like a perfect compromise.  

At 10 am, Paige and Ashley came back.  I was wearing my hoody and kept my face mostly covered as Paige drove me to the bus stop.  And yes, Paige did have sex last night, I could smell it on her.  It caused me to get aroused thinking about it, and I kept my backpack in my lap the entire drive.  

At the station, I got on my bus and went all the way to the back, put on my earbuds, and watched the scenery as I planned my next moves.

129