Chapter LXXV Simple Distractions
5.2k 9 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misaki smirked to herself, as she gently stroked her sleeping baby. The petite elf in front of her had barely taken any effort. It was like giving a small push to a display of dominoes and now they were all just falling over in a neat little line. Sure, she had only been taking advantage of what was already there. A budding exhibitionistic streak, but it was still enjoyable watching the girl. She could almost see the gears turning. Tali was very much lost in thought at the moment, but she was already idly showing herself off, and judging by the puddle forming in her seat. She had cum a couple of times already. Her demon side was already relishing in the joy of corrupting another elf, and she had already dismissed the notification telling her that she had gained a level from partially corrupting Tali.

Tali would need another push to completely descend into her lust, but Misaki decided it was best not to make another push too soon. Just then, she noticed the others coming over. Well minus Kuron, he was heading for the door. Both girls stared briefly at Tali. The one started giggling and the other just kept standing there frozen. Her face becoming increasingly flushed. Misaki had a feeling that the one already suspected this might be the case, and the other had no idea. It seemed Kazi was surprisingly ignorant of her companion’s tendencies. While Telmari had been aware.

Between giggles, she declared, “I knew it!” and then with a very curious look, she turned to Misaki, and asked, “There was no way, she would forget to wear panties so many times if she didn’t like it, but how did you get her to come out and show herself off like that?”

Misaki shifted a bit awkwardly and sighed before saying, “Well. All I had to do was give her a push. Just the right word here, a little magic there, and she did the rest.”

Telmari giggled a bit more, and then glanced at Kazi. “I wonder if you could get Kazi out of her shell?”

Misaki frowned, “Well she doesn’t strike me as the type that likes to walk around half-dressed or naked. Might be a little harder, but then again with your other friend starting to display herself more, maybe that will change.”

Looking around conspiratorially, and noticing that neither seemed to be paying much attention. Tali was enjoying herself too much, and Kazi was still standing there like a statue trying to reconcile what she saw. With a few quick steps, she closed the distance, and conspiratorially revealed, “I was talking about her other shell. We all like Kuron, but frankly, she has trouble admitting that she likes her brother that way...”

Then she spilled a bit of what Misaki realized was her fantasy. In a way, the spider girl was much more open about her sexual side than her elven friends. Misaki didn’t feel the need to really corrupt her, but she did feel for the girl. The girl saw her friends as part of her own harem, and really wanted them to open up to their sexual sides. So that she could more openly have her fun with them. It seemed she had some frustrations, and honestly, Misaki felt that it had to do with the way Elven and Human society were structured. If they were more open about these things like Telmari and by extension, her kin things would likely be different. 

It was also very helpful that Telmari had confirmed a few things she had already suspected. Now she knew for certain that Kazi had a few weaknesses she could exploit. Namely her competitive nature and her desire for a physical relationship with her brother. Telmari already had one it seemed, and so did Tali, but Telmari clearly wanted Kazi to join in. Something that Misaki understood at least in part. Certain species were drawn to form harems, and apparently that was true for this girl's breed of Arachne. Although she had also seen plenty of Elves and Humans with Harems. So maybe it was just more common in this world.

Her thoughts were broken, when Kazi suddenly turned bright red. Then she stuttered for a moment before shouting clearly flustered, “TALI! What in the Abyss are you doing?”

Tali snapped out of her pleasure induced state, and looked over at Kazi. Then she looked down at herself. Her robes were loosely hanging around her petite frame, and completely open on the front. Since she had forgotten to wear underwear today, this gave anyone looking an excellent view of her assets. Her small pussy was visibly glistening with her juices which had formed a small puddle beneath her, and her perky breasts were topped with hard swollen nipples. Clear evidence that she was quite aroused. The small elf flushed and leaned forward in a fashion that emphasized her breasts. Kazi took a step back, clearly sensing that something was off.

With a big smile, she answered the question, “I was talking with the demoness, and she said something. After thinking about it I realized she was right. It suddenly makes so much sense, like a veil has been pulled from my eyes. Why I was always forgetting to wear my underwear, why I never cared about a torn outfit, why I could never bother myself to properly secure my robes. I want to be seen, no need to be seen. I like being seen.”

Kazi did not seem to know what to say for a moment, but then suddenly she glared at Misaki. Misaki shuddered, and then with a bit of anger, she asked, “What did you do to her?”

“I just helped her see what was already there. She was just denying this part of herself before. Just like you are denying the half of yourself that lusts after your brother.”

Kazi flushed, and protested loudly, “I do not lust after my brother!”

Misaki smirked, and then giggled, “Really? Are you sure about that?”

Kazi gained a wrinkle in her brow, as she affirmed, “Of course, I am sure! I’m not that kind of girl!”

“Uh, huh. Quit lying to yourself. I saw how you glared at your brother. Now, why don’t ask yourself, ‘why do you care about who your brother is interested in.’ No need to tell me, just ask yourself the question”

Misaki smiled to herself as she watched her words and magic go to work. Kazi’s expression softened, and it was clear that she was actually asking herself the question. It had helped that the girl was so easy to rile up. Made it easy to use her spell on the girl. It was the same one she had used on Tali. It was nothing special, but it forced the target to take a hard look at themselves and their motivations. Misaki had asked Tali a similar question to get her to think about why she kept forgetting her underwear. Why she liked to wear her robe the way she did.

The gears were turning in Kazi’s head, and she started muttering to herself. It was quiet but Misaki could hear it. The first sentence was clearly the lie she was always telling herself, but she quickly rejected it. “It’s, it’s because I need to protect him from himself. No that’s not right, there is something more.”

While Kazi was having a clear introspective moment, Tali suddenly turned to Misaki and asked, “Hey, are there any good clothing shops around?”

Misaki smiled, and replied, “Well it depends on what you want. For most things, I would recommend Carol. She may have a slight obsession with cute girls and clothes, but she is very good. Now if you want something more erotic though. There aren’t any good shops in town. In the dungeon, however, there are several.”

Tali frowned, and replied, “I am not sure I want to challenge the dungeon solo just to visit a clothing shop.”

Misaki sighed, “well that update did add a few options for over-leveled adventurers like yourself. Namely a non-combat run option. It works a little differently for lust dungeons. For lust dungeons, the default is for adventurers to tackle the dungeon nude. With this one, that is not the case. Adventurers must tackle the dungeon while wearing the provided bikini or go nude, and no the equipment does not change for men. During the run, combat is forbidden, certain skills are locked, and there are still dangers. The entire dungeon is treated as a no combat zone, not a safe zone. Remember any monsters you encounter will try to corrupt you. Progress you make does not count towards conquest of the dungeon, and you will not be able to proceed past the eighth floor.”

Tali leaned forward, “I take it someone from the guild must have tested the option already?”

Misaki barely hesitated before lying, “Yeah, Phyllis herself tested it. She didn’t go far because she was busy, but the dungeon lays out the rules upon entry for the mode. Oh, yes I almost forgot, outside of safe zones the dungeon is instanced for the over-leveled party. All monsters will be buffed to be equivalent in level to the average level of the challenging party.”

Tali seemed interested, and then she glanced at Telmari. “Sounds like we could have a little fun. Testing our wits against lust demons, and making our way down into the dungeon. And I could buy some new clothing while down there.”

Telmari nodded, “I guess it is something we could do.”

Taking that as confirmation. Tali grabbed Kazi who was rather unaware of what was happening around her. Then she rushed out of the room with her. Telmari apologized and then followed as quickly as her spider legs could carry her. Misaki leaned back in her chair feeling a bit happy to have volunteers for her new mode. She was already looking forward to seeing them come out. The young dungeon had no doubts that they would leave corrupted in some fashion and more open to their lust. Just then she noticed Kuron entering her dungeon alone, but before she could focus on it, the baby in her lap began to cry.

Instinctively knowing it was feeding time, she pushed herself out of the chair, and started making her way back to the room. At the same moment, she pulled her dress aside and started to nurse her baby. Today had been a very productive day, but she had this nagging feeling she had forgotten something important.


Ivy stared in the mirror. Reflected in the mirror was her naked self. It had been long enough since a certain god had stripped her of her clothes that the scales of her youth were beginning to emerge. The scales weren’t as prominent as before, but they were taking up the same pattern they did last time. Despite the years, she still had a good youthful-looking figure. Her large chest, well for an elf anyway, was quite perky. The shape had not deteriorated at all. Her muscles weren’t quite as firm as they used to be. She just didn’t get the exercise she used to. Grabbing a comb she began to straighten her long light pink hair out. At least she could still do this, but she glanced at her favorite set of hairpins. Thanks to her curse she could no longer use them.

A shame really, and then she considered Lily. Lily’s hair was the same color, just a different shade. Maybe she could give them to Lily for her to wear. It would be a shame to get rid of them, and she hoped her daughter could enjoy them. Before long her hair was straight, and she was about to go wake Lily up. When suddenly she was ambushed from behind. She was pushed to the ground exuberantly, and then kissed before she could even process what was happening. Just as quickly she felt a few fingers entering her sex.

Just at the same moment that she had registered the figure that had pushed her down. It was a young-looking elf woman, just a few centimeters shorter than her own petite frame. She had a modest chest, her face was cute and round. Like Ivy, the young woman was entirely nude, but her long red hair was not yet straightened out. Ivy was still getting used to this, she had played with this woman before on occasion. Just normally she didn’t have to deal with her in the morning. In fact, she very much knew who the woman’s real appearance was, and the worst part was that she had done this herself. A part of her could already picture the awkward conversation with Ivy. Especially given that she didn’t know how to undo this with her curse. After all, the cute sexually excited woman pinning her down was her husband Thanton’s female altar ego. She was never sure when it happened, but at some point, her husband had developed a second personality, one that was distinctly female, hated clothes, and was well frankly a bit of a pervert. Well maybe nympho worked better, but female Thanton loved sex and very actively pursued it. Male Thanton was more reserved when it came to the bedroom

Reaching down, she pulled Thanton’s small fingers out of her pussy, and did her best to push her own sexual feelings aside. A part of her very much wanted to play with Thanton, as she honestly liked both versions of Thanton. Instead, she gave her a sorry look, and said, “I’m sorry but you need to get ready. We have a busy day ahead of us, and we need to get Lily up and ready for her day.”

Thanton just smiled lewdly, and jumped off. Deliberately stretching in a way to draw attention to her naked breast, she replied, “it was worth a try.” Glancing down at herself, she then said, “Guess Lily has never met this version of me. It might be fun, and maybe now that you have stopped wearing clothes again. Perhaps you could let her go to school the way she actually wants to be dressed.”

Confused Ivy tilted her head, and asked, “huh? What are you talking about?”

Announcement
Hey guys just letting you know that I have revised the Prologue. The new version can be found where the old one was, and the old version has been deleted. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
86