Chapter CXIX A Brief Encounter, and Finishing those Changes
3.5k 11 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misaki had finished learning from Milith, so she decided to take a look at the rusted out mech she had gotten from Milith. Milith had cleaned up the debris from the mechs she had used as targets already. The Scorpion II was really in bad shape, just as it looked. Misaki really had no real idea how to fix it, but she noted a few intact sections of the armor. Looking it over, she noticed something interesting.

Pursuing that, she approached a rusty section and used a bit of magic to help scrub it off. What was revealed was a fairly intact section of armor plate, only the outermost layer had rusted. The plating had been made of alternating layers of metal, and advanced polymers. Using her senses, she also noted what looked a lot like circuitry integrated with every layer of the armor She honestly had no idea why that had been done. It certainly could not have been easy.

Suddenly a familiar figure appeared near her. Naturally, they were nude, as always. Misaki found herself wondering why she was here, as she turned to greet her sudden guest. A guest that promptly spoke first, “You have quite the toy here. I’d love to see what you do with it.”

She sighed, “I’m not sure what I can do with it. I was never an expert.”

“No, you were not, and this one is about a hundred and fifty years ahead of the mechs in your old world.”

Misaki made a sound, “Of course it is, and since it is that advanced, I bet you want to make a few safeguards.”

Her guest merely laughed. “Not really. Sure, it is well beyond what the locals can make, but a major leap has been needed for a long time now. Not to mention this is merely a stepping stone.”

She sighed, “Not that I really know what to do with it.”

Her guest sighed, “Well, you have a library full of books on magical theory, and a mostly intact mech. I have full confidence you will figure something out. Even if it does take a few years.”

“So you are suggesting that I use magic to fix it?”

Her guest glared at her, “How else would you fix something like this? You barely know anything about mechs, and that knowledge pertains to mechs a hundred and fifty years behind this one. Your talent lies in magic, so use what you know, and understand.”

Use what you know? Well, that was easy to say, but she had no idea where to start on this. Not to mention she very much doubted there would be any books on mechs that she could purchase. Maybe she needed a second opinion. Maybe she could ask Phyllis? Then again, Phyllis would be as clueless as she was on the topic. It would be like trying to create an entirely new weapon. Although she did recall seeing a few books on golems in the shop. Perhaps one of those might prove useful? She also vaguely recalled seeing a book on automatons in the shop, but it had a warning that it was written in dwarven. It might be more useful than a book on golems though.

“Would a book on automatons be useful for fixing this?”

Her guest looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, “Yes. They are different, but there is enough overlap that the book should answer a few questions. You might also consider visiting the Dwarven nation near your dungeon. I can think of a few dwarves that might be able to help you. In fact, there is one worshiper of mine that would jump at the chance to work on something like this. She might just orgasm just at the thought of working on it, and lucky for you she lives in Voribar, a town just a couple weeks travel from Bordertown.”

There was an idea. She would just get Phyllis, and visit the dwarves. It was close enough. Well, she would have to bring the kids, and a few caretakers. Maybe a couple of guards. Hmm, that was starting to sound like an expedition. Definitely need to talk with Phyllis, show her the wreck, and do some planning. A few books would help, but a dwarf might be very useful as well. Especially one that knew anything about machinery. Not that she needed one right away, but it would be a useful addition nonetheless. Regardless they were not going to be leaving tonight, or anytime soon. They had other things to get done first, like the school. That needed to be done soon.


After her guest returned home, Misaki went to work on renovating her dungeon. Having come to a decision she made a few changes to her first two floors, and turned the outside into a giant demonic castle. She already had experience with those, and it took her very little time to plan out the fortifications, and structure.

Her old exterior vanished in an instant replaced by high black stone walls with gray and silver trim. She styled it with a double wall, the old entrance became the gate into the castle. An impressive keep was placed in the center of the courtyard, which she filled with flagstone walkways, and demonic plants. Four large arches were placed in the gardens of the courtyard, each elaborately decorated to be both a feature and functional piece. They were all gateways that would allow people to quickly reach any floor they have previously visited. One of them was special though, and had a secondary function.

The keep was intended for guild use, and contained her new entrance. A portal that was always open, and led to her first floor. This portal was placed at one end of the entrance hall, on a raised dais. Where you would expect a throne to be placed, but none was present. That dias was also where those who fell in the dungeon would reappear if they had not visited a shrine.

She furnished the keep with living quarters, an armory, a lavish kitchen, an extensive pantry, an enchanted well, and anything else she could think of. In total she ended up spending over a thousand dp, and quite a bit of mana on this. When she was done, she had a lovely stronghold sitting on the west side of Bordertown. The town had naturally sprung up east of her dungeon, since her entrance faced the east. She had considered adding a moat, but decided not to. It would have taken more effort and time to do that. She would have had to move the town a little to do that, and that would have complicated things.

With the keep done, she moved on to her first two floors. She left them largely the same, but changed the style. A style that fit better with the demonic stronghold above. The first floor was filled with demonic stone bricks, and a smooth tiled floor. While she was at it, she changed a few of the traps. Not the first time she had done that, though. A group of fairies had recently run afoul of the monster wave trap she had placed in the first dead end. It was a simple trap that blocked the exit, and then continuously summoned demons until the party fell or the blockage was cleared. Most parties found it annoying, as they usually had someone that could move the heavy rocks blocking the passage. Well heavy for someone under level twenty. That group of fairies only got screwed because they were all fairies, and their race is not exactly blessed with physical strength.

Since that trap clearly worked, she left it there. Other traps that were too well known to work on all but the ignorant were either removed or moved. Such as that first pitfall trap. It had done well with adventures like Thomas who ended up a girl, later became one of her pets, and now goes by the name Tammi. Speaking of Tammi she noted that for some reason she was in Bordertown along with her sister, and of all people Eriko. Not that Misaki was sure when Eriko got here.

Reiko was still here on the final floor, spending time with her naked sister, Mei. Those two seemed to be having fun.


Kazi stared at the ceiling. Her mind barely noticed it. She was still dwelling on last night even though the day had started hours ago. How could she not be dwelling on that. Last night had turned strange when that weird notification popped. She remembered how crazy horny she had ended up feeling, and then she had gone and straight up had sex with her sister. Her own former brother, her flesh and blood.

At the time it was wondrous, she had very much enjoyed doing that. Now however? She was completely and totally embarrassed that it had happened. How was she going to face her friends now? More importantly, how was she going to face Kuron? She had practically raped her. No, she had. Even if Kuron hadn’t resisted, Kazi felt that was only because her sister had been too horny to care. Yet, Kazi knew she had not been so horny that she would jump just anyone. If that had been the case, she would have ended up partnering with Tali who had been closest to her when the notification opened. Which might have ended up being a threesome since Telmari had been standing right next to her.

Honestly she would have been less bothered if that had happened. She blushed a bit red at the thought, and briefly wondered what a threesome would be like. Then she stopped herself. It was getting late, she was hungry, and she hadn’t left her room all morning. With a sigh, she pushed herself out of the bed. Slipping out of the covers, she felt the cool air on her warm skin. The feeling was rather pleasant, and she stopped a moment to enjoy it. Kazi then glanced in the mirror reflecting her own nude form back at her.

It was an old habit of hers, she often slept nude. Many girls she knew did the same, especially in warmer climes like back home. She reached for her pack, and started rifling through her clothes. Thinking about what to wear. Her thoughts kept drifting towards what Kuron would like. Before she knew it, she was dressed only in a short skirt and her adventuring shoes. 

She had left her panties in her pack, and forgone a top. Didn’t even bother with a bra either, she blushed at the image reflected. She could even feel a bit of moisture leaking from down below. A part of her looking forward to her sister’s reaction. Then her mind stopped as she realized what she was doing. Horror soon spread on her face. She was being a bad girl again. This wasn’t right, but it felt so good.

She slumped to the floor, and sighed. Kazi knew why she was acting this way. A part of her had always known, but she was starting to realize it more fully. She had been trying to deny it, even now. Yet, she had always loved Kuron, and not in the normal sisterly fashion. She felt true lust for him, and that remained true now that he was a girl. Apparently gender didn’t matter to her. She loved Kuron regardless, but she knew how wrong this was. Perhaps that was why she had never acted on the feelings before.

Lately, however, it had been getting harder and harder for her to deny these feelings. Ever since that demon had outright told her she lusted after her own brother. Deep down she had already accepted that demon’s words, but she was still trying to deny them. Find some other reason for her actions, but the demon had been right about Tali. That girl had really embraced her exhibitionist tendencies and was loving life in a way that made Kazi jealous. To bad, it wasn’t so easy for her to embrace her own incestuous tendencies. What would her friends say? Well, Tali really. Telmari’s culture considered that to be normal. Sure, Tali liked to walk around exposing herself, but nothing she could recall said she would approve of incest.

Her fears and worries played heavily into her inability to admit it openly. Then she looked up in the mirror, revealing her topless form. The only reason she was topless was that she knew Kuron liked seeing half-naked girls. The way she always looked every time a girl exposed her breasts or walked around without a top made it very obvious.

Finally something broke. She couldn’t keep lying to herself. Kazi loved her sister, and nothing was going to change that. Finally she had admitted it, if only to herself. Suddenly it felt like a weight left her chest. Feeling a little better, she headed for the door, still topless. She figured it would be alright to show herself off for Kuron, but she had no plans to cross that line again.

63