Chapter VIII Meeting Master
17.2k 29 310
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Amy and party followed the demons out of the cellblock, only to find themselves just outside of the fourth-floor boss room. The demons then led them past the boss room and into the fifth floor. The entrance to the fifth floor opened out into a jungle with thick undergrowth and towering trees. The group passed the occasional clearing and several villages populated with demons before reaching what looked like a massive chasm. A network of narrow paths of enchanted rock, would allow one to cross. On the other side of the chasm was an impressive castle. The party followed the demons lead them onto a path, they moved slowly and carefully to avoid falling off the path. After what felt like hours they reached the other end of the chasm and stepped out onto the shelf in front of the castle gate. The shelf was just barren rock, but the castle gate and wall was even more impressive up close.

The walls were made of massive black stone, with streaks of silver. The gate appeared to be a pair of solid metal doors and was covered with demonic runes. In front of the gate, a sturdy portcullis began rising into the ceiling of the wall. The moment the portcullis was fully raised the doors began to silently and slowly swing open. Revealing them to be nearly a meter thick. Once the gate was open, the party passed through into the courtyard. The courtyard was paved with black stones and the space between the stones was filled with reddish mortar. The stones formed a circular line in a 5-meter radius around the gate. Runes were etched along the circle and shimmering barriers surrounded the gate. They passed five demons in the barrier that were clearly the bosses of this floor.

The moment they reached the barrier, a hole opened in it allowing them to pass through. Looking back Amy saw the gates to the castle closing and moments after the last member passed through, the barrier closed as well. The group was led to a pair of doors on the opposite side of the courtyard. They were led through them and down the hall into a throne room. Floating just above and behind the throne, providing light for the entire room, was a large glowing blue crystal. The throne was metal and elaborately decorated with hues of blue and silver. A glowing red crystal was embedded in the throne just above the headrest. Sitting on the throne was a young girl with blue hair ending with silver highlights. She was wearing a semi-transparent silver dress that fell to her knees, at first she thought it was strapless until she noticed the thin, practically transparent straps. The dress hung on her frame from halfway down her modest cleavage and had a small v cut in the middle. She had red eyes and silver horns and in her lap was another girl. The second girl was an elf, who had blue hair and was wearing a short blue-green mini dress. From their angle, they could also see the elf wasn’t wearing any panties.

Amy found her eyes drawn to the glistening wetness between the elf’s legs. She also found herself having difficulty restraining herself, the effects of the pheromones had been getting stronger the closer she got to the core and now that she was in this room, the effects were almost overwhelming. She was having difficulty focusing and she was desperately desiring sex and she didn’t care if her partner was female, in fact she was greatly desiring the girls in front of her especially the cute loli demon. She didn’t understand why either, since she was straight, at least she thought she was. Then the demon spoke, her voice was unbelievably cute but Amy barely paid any attention to wait the demon was saying, it was something about maids. She didn’t care about what the demon was saying, and instead removed her underwear and threw herself at the demon.

She pushed herself into the loli demon’s lap and with one hand she idly played with the elves pussy while she kissed the demon. The demon being startled, didn’t resist. The elf moaned in pleasure from the slight stimulus since she was already in heat. Behind her, she was vaguely aware of the others starting to strip and play with each other. As she was kissing the demon, she reached with her free hand into the demon’s dress and began to fondle her boobs. The demon then began to respond by pushing against her. Amy separated her kiss and moved her hands and pulled the demon with her onto the ground. The elf followed and began to nibble on her master’s ear.

Amy returned her one hand to the demon’s boob and began to play with her left nipple kneading it between her fingers causing the demon to moan a bit. While playing with her nipple she reached down with her other hand and began to rub the demons pussy over the girl’s panties. The demon then moaned louder, before suddenly starting to fondle Amy’s bare boobs. The demon’s technique felt better than anything she had felt before, and within seconds she was moaning in pleasure. She responded by slipping her hand into the demon’s panties, while the elf moved her attentions from the demons ear and began sucking on her right tit.

The demon respond to the new attentions with a powerful moan and shifted her position slightly before using one of her hands to fondle the elf, and then she started to focus the attention of her other hand on Amy’s nipple, while sucking on her other boob. The shift in the demon’s attention rapidly intensified her pleasure. She moved a couple fingers into the demon’s pussy eliciting a moan and a small climax. Moments before she climaxed herself, then things began to blur.

Hours later Amy woke to find she was in a small room. She was lying on a small bed, naked and covered with a thin but warm blanket. Next to her was a small wooden dresser. A small narrow window let in light from outside. The walls were bare stone and the one wall had a simple wooden door. At first Amy was confused then she remembered last night and she turned red. While she didn’t remember everything clearly she did remember that things got more intense after that first climax and that the three of them had gone at it for hours. Suddenly she heard the door open, she looked over to see a catkin demon standing in the doorway.

The demon was cute, and young maybe a 150 cm tall. She was wearing an erotic maid outfit that had a very short mini skirt. The top was also short and left her stomach entirely exposed. The demon’s hair was a mix of brown and red in color. She also seemed to have an air of superiority about her. In one hand she was carrying some clothes.

“Master wants you to wear these, pet. So put them on,” ordered the demon while tossing the clothes onto the bed. The demon continued to stand in the doorway, something told Amy that the demon wasn’t going to leave her to get dressed. She picked up the clothes, it was a maid’s outfit with the same design as the maid before her. She quickly found that the outfit didn’t come with underwear, she protested only to be slapped for it. When she tried to hit back, she was assaulted with pain. Then a blue box appeared in her vision telling her that, attacking a dungeon monster is prohibited.

Dungeon Pets are prohibited from harming their dungeon’s creatures!

Initiating training shock

“Training shock? That was horrible,” thought Amy. Then the demon interrupted her thoughts, “Are you going to dress, or do I have to dress you, pet?” disdain evident in her voice. Not wanting to suffer the embarrassment of another dressing her, she hurriedly put the outfit on. She was also finding the way the demon kept emphasizing her new status irritating, and she really wanted to hit this demon. Not wanting to get shocked again by the system, she restrained herself. The moment she was finished dressing, she found herself being dragged out of the room, rather forcefully. As she left her room she saw the other’s having similar experiences.

Misaki’s POV

Immediately after, she finally got away from her new pets, and put Reiko to bed, Misaki slumped into her bed trying to figure out what happened. Her plan had been to impress her new pets, and then press them into service as maids. An orgy was not something she had been expecting to happen. Thinking back it all started when the one girl, Amy, suddenly rushed her and kissed her. She remembered trying to fight the girl, but then Amy’s ministrations started to feel good and she lost control of herself. Now, she felt like she had lost something as a result.

“I I had sex as a .... girl. I can’t believe that happened. But it felt great, no don’t think of that. Don’t let yourself think of that. You’re a man, don’t let yourself think about how it felt to have sex as a girl,” thought Misaki as she tried not to think about how great it had felt. Trying to distract herself she started looking through the store. After awhile she found something that caught her attention.

Bloodleaf, variant strain PBW-1168432-B47A-12

Type: Flora                        | Sub Type: Parasite

Description: This sentient parasitic plant first appeared in this world after a foolish Elven mage summoned it from the realm of Oricala, where it was originally created as a bio-weapon. This plant is unique in that it prefers to grow in people over soil. Once it infiltrates the body, it concentrates under the skin near the major veins and arteries with its roots extending into the circulatory system. It draws most of its nutrients from its host’s blood. While in the body it also feeds on hormones and neurotransmitters while boosting sex hormones, causing mood swings, personality shifts, and increased sex drive. At this early stage, the plant can only spread through physical contact. The second stage occurs when the plant starts to infiltrate the nervous system, allowing it to more directly influence the host. In stage three, the plant has spread to all major organs, and throughout the nervous system, allowing it to control its host. In stage four large leaves have grown outside the body to aid in photosynthesis. Stage five, also referred to as the queen stage, occurs exclusively with females, and these queens produce vast quantities of now airborne spores, allowing the plant to spread at an exponential rate.

This plant is rated as an SSS+ threat, and is a monster capable of consuming entire worlds.

Cost: 98,000,000,000,000,000 DP

 

“That plant is disturbing, and probably something best not played with. But what kind of person would think, that creating a plant like this was a good idea anyway? Wait, the description said that it was summoned by an Elf, could this be the plant that the elves had their split over?” thought Misaki.

“Very good you’re right this plant is the very same one the elves had their big disagreement over, and I’m glad you’re not going to even consider playing with the plant, it’s dangerous,” said a woman’s voice. Startled Misaki looked up to see Dewari standing there.

“Wha...What are you doing here, and were you just reading my mind?” stuttered the startled Misaki.

“I noticed you were looking at the bloodleaf entry, just so you know we gods keep an eye on it because of how dangerous that plant is. Damn plant consumed an entire continent in a month and a half, that's how quickly the freaking stuff grows and spreads. The only reason it didn’t go further is because we gods erected a barrier around that continent. Anyway glad to see you are starting to accept the fact that you are a girl,” replied Dewari.

“I’m not a girl, you just decided to put me in a girl’s body. Give me back my manhood!” shouted Misaki in response.

“Don’t worry as a demon, if you want a dick you can just will one to exist once your level gets high enough, just be careful with it since if you have sex with a girl, she is guaranteed to be carrying your child afterwards and it won’t last long either,” said Dewari as she faded out of the room. Leaving Misaki with a lot to think over. Opening the menu she opened a skill encyclopedia she purchased earlier for 5 dp, and searched through it and found that Dewari was right female lust demons learned a skill that granted them a dick temporarily, but it required a high level, plus a basic shapeshifting skill to learn and she was nowhere close to meeting either requirement.  In the morning she told the maids to train the new pets as maids and that she was taking a bath. When she came out of the bath, she found Amy pouting a bit, as another maid was directing her on how to properly clean the furniture. She stopped a moment to admire Amy's appearance in the maid uniform, before heading back to her room to take care of Reiko.


-----Interlude-----

Meanwhile, at the adventurer’s guild, guild master Philip Greybeard was sitting at his new desk doing the bane of all officials paperwork. When someone knocked on his office door, which was only a frame at the moment, no one had gotten around to actually putting in the door, and walked in with a report.

“One of the adventuring parties, that went into the dungeon yesterday, hasn’t been seen coming back,” said the young woman.

“So, they haven’t come out yet. It just means they decided to stay the night,” replied Philip.

“But sir! They’re rookies, E rank adventurers, they should be back by now or they should have materialized at the shrine by now,” protested the young woman

“Put a team together to search the dungeon, then. It is possible they got trapped in the dungeon, that one rockfall trap on the first floor is designed to trap you in the room,” said Philip.

The young woman, then left the room and hurried about putting that team together, she found a couple of c rankers from the evaluation team, were registered as guards. She noted that the one had a psychological note about a trauma involving men, so she started looking for a female rogue,  a proper tank, then she noticed a note about a B rank celestial mage looking for a party and added her to the list. After awhile she had found everyone she needed for a well-rounded party. At the same time, Philip was hoping it was just the rookies getting trapped and not the church enslaving adventurers again, things got ugly last time they did that.

310