Chapter X Playing with Mischief
15.1k 26 292
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having finally left the dungeon’s cell block, Michael stared at the blue screen with a mix of delight and relief. Things had gotten hairy near the end, especially with Susan’s tendency to underestimate their foes and the dungeon. At one point she thought they would end up waking up tomorrow with a message telling them they were dungeon pets. The fact the message gave them the coveted pathfinder title was merely a bonus. The title was invaluable to adventurers.

Title Pathfinder: You possess the innate ability to never get lost and when your route is blocked, you can always find an alternative route. These alternate routes are more often than not dangerous or difficult in one form or another.

Looking around, the room they were in was empty, to their right was a staircase leading up, and to their left was a door opening into what looked like a massive cavern, she could even see some vines and overgrown plants in the openings of some of the side caves. While she wanted to go further, she knew they couldn’t. Their equipment was ruined, they were exhausted, and she could tell Mira was getting horny again. 

“Let’s take the stairs to the second floor, we need to regroup,” said Michael.

“No we haven’t confirmed what happened to the rookies, I will not have a black mark on my record!” declared Susan.

“Look around Susan, your robes are in taters, our armor is too badly damaged to protect us anymore, and we’re exhausted. We are in no condition to challenge the floor, it's time to head back,” replied Michael.

“The dungeon was cheating with those cells, this dungeon is too young to offer much of a challenge. I’m sure even the gods will agree that I can take this dungeon on my own,” replied Susan a bit haughtily. Michael was a bit worried about the mention of the gods, and said,

“Don’t mention the gods. What would you...” then she was suddenly interrupted by a delighted child-like voice coming from nowhere.

“Oh, that sounds fun, an adventurer challenging a dungeon on her own, just needs a few extra rules and some big penalties to be truly entertaining,” said the voice. Then suddenly there was a flash of light and moments later everyone, but Susan found themselves in a strange space. It was a room, with dark walls that looked like they were made of clouds, there was no door that Michael could see. The only furniture she could see resembled a bed, made of dark clouds. A number of objects lay scattered around haphazardly, who’s purpose she didn’t know.

Standing in front of them was a young girl smaller than Mira. Her hair was pink, she was wearing a colorful dress, that was torn in multiple places. Her face was cute and she had heterochromatic eyes, one was pink, and the other blue. Her skin was a flawless creamy white. As she moved her torn dress shifted revealing hints of what lay beneath. Her chest only had modest swells. As soon as Michael’s confusion on the sudden change of locale settled, she spoke with a cute, childlike voice that carried a hint of mischief.

“Hello, I’m Tina, the Dark Goddess of Mischief. Let’s watch your friend make a fool of herself. Oh, would you like to share her penalties and rewards, or would you like to do me a favor instead?” said Tina.

Michael didn’t need more than a second to make her decision. Mira and Delilah were just as quick. Michael felt that doing a goddess a favor, would be better than whatever penalty that Tina came up with, since she was pretty sure Susan would fail.

“I’ll do the favor,” replied Michael, Mira, and Delilah almost as one. As for the tank, she remained silent and ran out of time for making a decision. The moment they made a decision a blue screen appeared before them.

Congratulations!

You have been chosen to aid the Dark Goddess of Mischief with a prank. Gift the guild master Philip Greybeard, the mysterious ring in your bag.

 

Special requirements: Guildmaster must wear ring,

 Guildmaster must not know you gave him the ring.

Time limit: 48 hours

Reward:

One minor favor from the Goddess of Mischief

Failure:

New title: Tina’s Pet

 

The tank got a different message, however, which she shared with her party. While wondering if she should have answered the goddess and done the favor instead.

Congratulations!

Your friend has made a bet with gods regarding her ability to conquer this dungeon. You have chosen to back her bet and will share her penalties and rewards.

Special Rules:

Time Limit: 24 hours

Max HP set to 1

All regen set to zero

Physical attacks not allowed

Full regen on beating a boss

No help allowed from party members

Suffer random curse from the Goddess of Mischief every hour

Rewards:

+20 levels

New title: dungeoneer

Tina’s Blessing

Failure:

Level reset

New title: Dungeon Pet

Tina’s Curse

 

Then Tina happily waved a hand and images began appearing on a wall. The images showed Susan in the room they had just left, with a dark expression on her face. She had probably seen the blue box, that the tank had with the rules. The rules would probably be fine in a dungeon without traps, but this dungeon excelled at trap making. Those rules would hurt her chances at beating the dungeon.

Susan stared at the rules the Goddess of Mischief had placed on her dungeon run, and her mood darkened. The random curse every hour really dampened her mood, that could hurt her a lot depending on the curse. Deciding the rules were more dangerous than the dungeon, she decided to get moving. Hoping to avoid as many random curses as possible. Exiting the room she came out into a large cavern with treacherous pathways leading to various caves. If she lost her balance she would fall into the labyrinth she could see below.

On the far side of the cavern she could see, a sealed iron gate, which presumably led to the boss. The gate was identical to the one on the second floor and was probably linked to a couple of puzzle rooms hidden on the floor. She would have to find and then solve the puzzles before the gate will open. Looking around for a clue she found a map with shape-based symbols on it. It didn’t take her long to confirm that it was a floor map, but she had no idea which shape represented a puzzle room. Since there were three shapes in use. The only one she was sure of was the circle, which marked the entrance and the exit to the floor. She was pretty certain one of the other two was puzzle locations while the other was either monster nests, treasure rooms or traps.

She started moving across the pathways towards one of the shapes marked on the map and was soon harassed by demonic harpies. The harpies had an average level of 18, so they weren’t much of a threat to her, but they forced her to waste magic, she should have been trying to save. After a few minutes of stumbling across the sky paths and dealing with the annoying harpies, she reached a nearby side cave. As soon as she entered the cave she was attacked by a large party of Lesser lamia demons, with an average level of 18. With a couple of quick spells, she had defeated the party and proceeded deeper into the cave. She was ambushed several more times, by lamia demons before reaching the end of the cave, which was marked on the map.

In the middle of the chamber, was a small monument covered with symbols. She approached the monument and touched the monument. A second later she heard a clicking sound and bars sprang up behind her. Followed by five level 25 lamia demons spawning into the room. Then, a blue screen appeared in front of her with a message that she dismissed.

You have triggered a monster room trap!

Defeat one wave of monsters

Reward: One piece of gear

Failure: New title dungeon pet

 

This was a trap she had encounter often before, in the larger dungeons she had visited she had seen some with as many as 50 waves. She didn’t find this one to be challenging at all. A few minutes of fighting later, she had won. Then a chest materialized against the one wall, and the bars retracted. The chest contained a sword with a double damage enchantment, and a double strike enchantment. It was a good sword, worth the challenge of beating the monster wave, but it was worthless to her. Fortunately, she could get a good price for it, she knew exactly where to sell it and it should cover a good percentage of the price for some new magic enhancing robes, since hers were ruined.

As she headed back she decided that the squares were treasure rooms and that they had traps to make them difficult to obtain which meant the other group, the triangles were the ones with the puzzles. Heading back she entered the main cavern and made her way to the nearest side cave marked with a triangle. As soon as she entered the main cavern she was again harassed by the harpies, she was halfway towards the next side cave when she was hit with the first random curse.

The Goddess of Mischief has cursed you

For the next hour your magic attack is 200

 

She immediately felt that curse. Her spells went from one-shotting any harpy she hit to barely scratching it. She cursed as she ran and dodged the harpies’ attacks, narrowly avoiding slipping several times before reaching the side cave. The damn curse, made navigating the cave much harder as she ran through it, while being forced to dodge and run from the monsters in the cave. When she reached the rear, she found a small structure, with three riddles written on it.

She spent a good half hour on the riddles before giving her answer. Then she heard a clicking sound and a rock door slide away revealing a switch behind it. She flipped the switch and then ran out to reach the next cave with a puzzle in it. Reaching the next cave was difficult and by the time she got there, another curse had been activated.

The Goddess of Mischief has cursed you

For the next hour you take triple damage from all sources

 

This one wasn’t as bad as the last one, now she just had to make sure she didn’t get hit or her shields will drain away, really quickly. The second puzzle was more physical than the last and involved moving boulders around, in the right order to way down four stone pressure plates. The toughest part was moving the boulders, working out the clue wasn’t so difficult to figure out, for her. Once she finally managed to move the boulders, a rock wall rose up and revealed a switch, which she flipped. Before leaving the cave.

A few hours later, she was still on the third floor and was beginning to lose confidence that she would be able to beat this floor. The lack of regen was hurting her more than she thought, and that last curse had been nasty, as it caused her to be continuously harassed by monsters. Her shields were almost gone, her mana almost depleted and her stamina was low. She had also barely avoided being killed by the traps she had triggered when she answered a puzzle incorrectly. Fortunately, she hadn’t encountered any floor traps, but the annoying part was that every time she answered one puzzle wrong, all the puzzles were reset.

However she had finally managed to unlock the boss room door, and she was walking into the room. Once in the room iron bars sprang up behind her, and five demons spawned in the room. All five were level 20, two of them were harpies, two were demon girls and the last was a lamia demon. She found it to be a rather appropriate party for a boss. However, she wanted to finish this quickly. Fortunately, the latest curse didn’t mess with her stats, but it was hard getting used to suddenly having the body of an eight-year-old.

Around the same time, Michael and the others were playing a game with the Goddess of Mischief. It was a board game and the fourth one they had played while watching Susan struggle in the dungeon. This latest one was a strategy game and they were losing badly. The game put the player in the role of a king, to win a player had to capture all the castles on the map. Michael was down to her last castle, while Mira had two, Delilah had one, the tank had three, and Tina had the other five.

“Hey, it looks like she finally reached the floor boss,” said Delilah

“Doesn’t look like she will win,” said Michael.

“Unfortunately not,” said the normally silent tank, who wasn’t looking forward to the penalties of that quest she was stuck with for taking too long to answer.

Down in Misaki’s castle, Reiko was enjoying the way her day was going so far. When she woke up this morning, master actually took her to the bath. She had lots of fun bathing with master. She couldn’t convince her to have sex with her which was disappointing, she had really enjoyed that threesome with Amy a couple days ago. Right now she was in the throne room with master and snuggled in her lap, and wearing a silver mini dress. 

She snuggled deeper into Misaki, as her head was stroked, it dawned on her that just four months ago, she would have hated it when someone pats her head. However, she found it kind of relieving not having the worries of a princess, anymore. She also found herself resisting her titles and traits less. It was hard to resist, and it was more pleasurable to give in to the effects. Now Reiko found herself wishing her master was happier. As a pet, she found herself more aware of her master’s feelings and moods than she was of others once she had stopped resisting. This, of course, meant she was very much aware that Misaki, had yet to fully accept her new gender. Which still caused her master some distress. 

Reiko suddenly heard a noise interrupting her pleasure and thoughts. She looked up to see Amy, having just walked into the room. On the ground was a brush she had just dropped. Looking at her eyes she appeared to be more composed than last time she was in here. Although not by much.

“Wait, aren’t you the Third Princess of Stormwind,” said Amy, who had just now recognized her. Reiko stretched a bit before replying.

“I was,” replied Reiko not sure how that mattered anymore, she was a pet now and she found that she was starting to like being a pet.

“If I wasn’t a pet, I would be trying to get you home your family would love to know that you’re alright,” said Amy.

“They would, but I am a pet, too. Bound here by a goddess, I can’t leave even if I wanted to,” said Reiko. She did miss her family, but she also didn’t want to leave her master. She found herself happiest when near her master and was as a result heavily disinclined towards leaving the dungeon. Amy looked a bit sad before replying, “Somehow, I’m not surprised.” Just as an idea occurred to Reiko.

She then pushed off of Misaki’s lap before running across the room. The moment she reached her, she pushed her down and kissed her. Misaki seeing what was about to happen, quietly slipped out of the room. Neither noticed she had left.. Amy was briefly stunned, but quickly began to return the kiss. As she kissed Amy she reached one hand under Amy’s skimpy top and began to massage her left breast, while Amy slipped a hand under her dress. Moments later they broke the kiss as they both moaned lightly from each other’s ministrations. She began making light kisses down Amy’s neck while using her one free hand to remove Amy’s top. Then she felt Amy slip her fingers into her pussy and stimulate her g spot. Causing her to moan and cum lightly.

Getting Amy’s top off, she tossed it to her right and began to suck on her right breast. While she started to knead the left nipple with her hand. Amy let her for a couple moments before pushing her off. Reiko was then pushed onto her back, while Amy stripped of her skirt with one hand and used the other to start removing Reiko’s dress. Once the two were naked, Amy started another kiss with Reiko, while rubbing her thighs against Reiko’s. Reiko rubbed back and returned the kiss intertwining her tongue with Amy’s.  The rubbing felt great to Reiko and she moved further into, intertwining and allowing their genitals to rub against each other. The resulting stimulation, rapidly brought the two, to climax and they came, just as they broke the kiss.

 

After cumming, Reiko noticed that Misaki wasn’t in the room, but went for another round rather than look for her. The two finally broke, after their third round, their minds clearer having worked off the pheromones.

292