Chapter XXI Closed Doors
11.1k 21 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was nearing midday when Lily followed Milith out of the inn. She had spent most of the morning complaining to Milith about the dungeon’s floors and before she realized the morning was almost gone. She had been tired the last time so the village hadn’t really registered when she walked through it last night. The inn was by far the largest building in the village. The buildings were laid out in nice orderly lines and consistent spacing between them. Something even more interesting was the presence of street signs, the names were pretty generic. With those going west to east being letters of the alphabet, while the north to south streets were numbered. This did, however, give the impression of modern town, the materials detracted from that though. Most of the buildings were built out of wood, while some were made out of wood and stone. As for the villagers, being lust demons they wore little to no clothing and what they did wear was meant to emphasize their curves. While she was studying their appearances Milith spoke to her.

“So are we going to go further or would you like to go back?” asked Milith wondering if the girl would rather go back and try completing the dungeon another time. She had wanted to ask earlier but the girl had been complaining too much so she waited.

“I need to finish this quest, though. Let’s press forward so I can talk to the dungeon, today” said Lily wanting to finish her quest quickly. A nearby demon spoke up, she looked young but with demons, she could have been much older than she looks. She was a couple centimeters shorter than Lily with light red hair in a side tail that fell to her waist on the left side. A long-tail covered in red fur extended from her small butt and a pair of cute cat ears twitched on her head. Her flat chest was covered by a short white tank top that left her stomach exposed and she wore a short black mini skirt with a hole for her tail, that only covered the top half of her thighs. As she moved it shifted providing tantalizing glimpses of the bare skin beneath. Her cute round face was dominated by a pair of large expressive eyes. Lily found the girl to be almost unbelievably cute.

“Well if you want to talk with the master you're going the wrong way. She’s in the dungeon town playing with her mate. Just look for the cute demon girl with light blue hair ending in silver,” said the catgirl demon.

“Wait, are you saying I wasted an entire day coming down here?” asked Lily.

“I wouldn’t say that,” said Milith, “just look at your level.” Lily looked at her level which had grown considerably while she was here.

“You wouldn’t happen to know where she is in the dungeon town right now?” asked Lily. The demon had a big smile appear on her face and then said, “sure but it won’t be cheap 25,000 mana and I’ll give you the location.”

Lily didn’t even hesitate to pay the mana cost, and then she used her teleport spell to get there quickly, completely forgetting about its side effect.  Milith then sighed when the girl’s shirt fell to the ground which she picked up, then she opened a portal to the surface. Leaving the demon to wonder if she should have charged more. Stepping through the portal not happy to have used some of her magic on an expensive spell, she found a distraught Lily outside the tailor’s shop and trying to hide the fact she was topless from a trio of lucky perverts who didn't care that she was too young. Milith knocked the three out and handed Lily her shirt back before scolding the girl on reckless magic use.

“Never ever use a teleportation spell unless you absolutely have to. They all have side effects that can cause problems. What would you have done if I wasn’t here to bring you your shirt back? Your lucky those perverts weren't going to actually touch you. Well?” said Milith.

“I uh .... don’t know,” replied Lily realizing that Milith had a point and she had yet to be lucky with her teleport spell. She has used it twice now and she has rolled a random loss of equipment.

Around the same time in the tailor’s shop, Emily was still stuck in Sarah’s lap both regretting and enjoying the results of her actions. She had the brilliant idea to block the elf’s mana enhanced petting with a mana coat. The problem was the idea backfired and instead of blocking the mana it enhanced it. The result was more than enough to take her over the edge and caused her to orgasm. At least Phyllis was in the other backroom though so she hoped her brother turned sister hadn’t heard. However, there were two others in the room to hear her moan. Misaki had dragged her and the Elf into this room a few minutes before she had tried the mana coat. She had then headed for several dresses on a rack to try on asking the elf occasionally for her opinion while the others were distracted with Philip. Right now the elf was focusing on her right ear using the tips of her fingers to gently tease her ear. Then suddenly she felt a stronger pulse of magic stimulate her ear on a pass and she found herself going through another orgasm. When she regained her senses again she was afraid the elf would keep petting her. Then she heard the sound of the front door opening and the elf finally let her go to go check the door. Leaving her alone with Misaki.

As soon as the door shut, Misaki turned to her rushed over draping the dress she had on a nearby chair. She then drew Emily into a hug and patted her back while Emily broke into tears from the emotions rushing through her. While speaking softly into her ears.

“So you're weak to pleasure it's nothing to be embarrassed about,” said Misaki.

“She... she,” stuttered out Emily her voice getting stuck in her throat. Misaki just kept comforting while speaking softly into her ears. Most of what she said, driven by her instincts. Emily slowly calmed down as she listened finding Misaki's view on the subject a bit odd, but her intent reached her. By the time the door to the room was opened, she had completely calmed down.

From the shop’s main room to figures followed the elf receptionist into the room. The figure on the left was smaller and clearly an elf. She had long green hair that framed a remarkably cute face with a small nose and mouth. Large green eyes looked around the room. The other figure looked human, she was smaller than average but she had nice curves. Long hair framed her beautiful face. The smaller girl than locked eyes on Misaki who was still standing near Emily in her underwear and rushed over to her start talking. Emily than saw the other woman with her stiffen for a moment, before a number of emotions passed over face. Then her face morphed back into a normal friendly mask, it happened so fast she almost thought she was seeing things.

Milith wasn’t sure what to think when she received a telepathic message from her swarm. It seems some of her Swarms Infiltrators had made as far as the capital of the theocracy and had learned something interesting. After calming herself back down she started to ask some questions to clarify the information.


POV Shift: Swarm Infiltrator a couple hours earlier.

A young girl was walking down the streets of the capital, well that was how it looked to an outside observer. She was not actually a young girl, but rather an agent of the swarm. Smiling to herself she checked her appearance while keeping her eye on the houses. Her appearance was human, she had long brown hair that she had tied into a braid. Her face was somewhat angular with high cheekbones and she had sharp brown eyes that seemed to pick up every detail. Her figure was firm and well-shaped with a large perky bust and developed butt. She was wearing a simple grey dress that covered just past her thighs and had a slight split on the left side giving tantalizing glimpses of her panties as she walked.

Satisfied with her appearance she noticed the house she was looking for just ahead. After a quick look, she moved away from the street and approached the side entrance where she knocked lightly on the door. She waited a couple minutes and then a maid answered the door. The maid was clearly just a child, that couldn't have been more than twelve years old, but it seemed she was helping out. She briefly exchanged words with the maid before entering the house and waiting while the little girl went to fetch one of the older maids. A couple minutes later and older maid came in and then escorted her to the master of the house.

She was taken through several of the side passages that the servants typically use. While nothing was overly fancy or expensive here. It was all surprisingly well kept, not a speck of dust or a cobweb in sight. The furniture was all well maintained, showing signs of loving care. The servants that rushed by all seemed to be happy and well-fed as well. However their smell merely confirmed it, but she didn’t miss the fact that they all had a small slave brand almost hidden by the collars of their outfits. It seems the master of the house was sparing no expense to care for his servants, especially the children as she saw several pass by with candy. Something she had learned from her sisters and experience is atypical for nobles and the higher-ups of the church.

After passing a number of enslaved maids and well-kept bedrooms they left the passages. Coming out into a large well-decorated bedroom. The bed was large with fancy silk sheets and the bedposts had gold and silver inlays in fancy patterns with the image of two dragons fighting on the headboard. A pair of equally fancy nightstands could be seen on either side of the bed and opposite their entry point was a fancy dresser with a large mirror mounted above it. All of the furniture had decoration matching the theme of the bed. At the base of the bed was a chest as long as the bed is wide and covered with a fancy cushion decorated with the same dragon motif as the headboard. Sitting on the cushion and looking her over was the master of the house. He was wearing a fancy shirt and sturdy pants. The shirt had the inlayed symbol of the Church of Light on the right breast. Which marked him as a member of the clergy. Unlike most members of the clergy, he had a well-shaped and muscular body. He was tall at a little over two meters tall, with strong facial features framed by a short red beard. He had blazing red hair and regarded her with firm silver eyes. His scent told her he was strong with powerful magic hidden in his blood, which riled up her urge to mate. Causing her to unconsciously release her pheromones. Which wasn’t surprising since the man was a descendant of a hero and a retired champion of the church. Nowadays he trains the new recruits.

“You wanted to see me, Sir Velaro?” asked the young swarmling with a seductive lilt to her voice.

“Ah, miss Leatia you are as beautiful as the rumors say. Please call me Velaro,”  said Velaro while referring to her by the name she had assumed upon arriving in the capital. She responded with a wide smile and a blush before replying, “and you are as impressive as the rumors say as well,” replied Leatia.

“I’m glad I found you before those bastards did. Come sit and let’s talk,” he said while patting the cushion to his side. What followed was a brief period of flirting, which he was actually pretty good at. The flirting ended when she pushed him back onto the bed and kissed him deeply her tongue twining around his and exploring his mouth eagerly. He returned the kiss with just as much vigor as she put into it while using his strong hands to grope her ass.

She eager to mate began preparing her eggs, while using her fingers to work at the buttons of his shirt while sensually separating from the kiss. A trail of saliva linking the pair. The buttons slipped open easily under her nimble fingers to reveal a firm muscular chest with thick hair. The button came undone further to reveal his muscular abbs and the scars from a lifetime of fighting. Some of which were rather impressive, with his shirt undone she began to trace a particularly long and jagged scar that began on his left breast and ended just above his right hip. He moved his hands up from her butt and began tracing her curves from over her clothes. When he reached the ties that kept her dress in place he pulled them, loosening the dress. When the last tie came undone he suddenly grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled up. She lifted her arms and let him pull it over her head. With her dress off her underwear was revealed to his eyes.

She was wearing a simple bra and panties, grinning he rolled her over onto her back and began to massage her boobs over the bra. At first, he was gentle, as massaged them in circles while deliberately avoiding her nipples. Then he got rougher his fingers sinking into the soft elastic flesh. She moan sensually releasing heat breathes as she began to get wet, a small stain beginning to spread on her panties. Then he started nibbling on her ear eliciting several sharp gasps from her. Suddenly he removed her bra and touched her as yet untouched nipples which were already hard and erect. The sudden stimulation giving her a small orgasm. Feeling she had let him play long enough she pushed him back, causing his fingers to separate from her boobs and him to release her ear while pulling his pants and underwear out of the way. Revealing his large and thick penis. Pulling her own panties out of the way, while shaking her hips sensually she lined up her twitching pussy and mounted him.

Letting gravity do the work she dropped until his penis was all the way inside and the pulled back before slamming it home again. Each time his long shaft teased the entrance to her womb she would moan as her boobs shook sensually. Her juices soaking into his skin, and acting like a drug to enhance the pleasure. With each passing second she could feel his thing growing bigger in her as the pleasure built up, then finally just as she was about to cum, he came dumping his hot load into her womb. Her entire body convulsed with the orgasm, her back arched, her boobs shook and her pussy clamped down as her folds tried to pull his dick in deeper.

As soon as she recovered from the orgasm, she began moving again causing his softening dick to harden right back up again. While also surprised him with her stamina, most girls were done after a single orgasm. As she moved he caught her swaying boobs his fingers sinking deep into the soft flesh. He massaged them in circles again but this time he started rough. Each movement of his hand sending electricity running through her. After what seemed like an eternity he finally touched her hard nipples that had somehow gotten even larger and began to knead them. Almost instantly she had a small orgasm, while from her nipples she released a pink cloud of concentrated pheromones which he breathed in. Instantly clouding his mind with lust.

Seeing his eyes clouded over with lust like that, she began to ask him questions. While intensifying her movements. Each question was asked in a sweet coquettish tone and under the influence of her pheromones, he answered. Each new answer began to fill in the holes she and her sisters had in their knowledge of the church. Then suddenly he pushed her onto her back and began to ram into her hard. Each thrust reaching deep into her and eliciting a loud moan. Then he came again flooding her womb with his seed again, just moments before she came as well. This time she was satisfied, so she separated slowly from him after she recovered. White fluid leaking from her legs, his shaft covered with a mix of her juices and his.

“So you said someone was pulling the churches strings. Do you know who?” asked Leatia.

“Yeah, that bastard the God of Light Aurous. I would still be a full paladin and champion if it wasn’t for him. He usurped the position of head god just a few years ago, and then everything went to hell,” replied Velaro.

“Oh, do tell me more,” she asked with a curious tone. Between his ranting, she was able to pick out that Aurous was originally a minor god in the pantheon, who had suddenly become a major big shot. His rise had amplified the discrimination that always existed in the church, and many high ranking members of the church found themselves as outcasts. Some like Velaro managed to retain some influence but were relegated to out of sight roles. All of this sounded odd, just in line with the kind of information her mistress was looking for. Satisfied with the encounter she politely excused herself and redressed. On the way out she patted her stomach, she need to find a nest soon to lay her freshly fertilized eggs. Fortunately, she had a couple of sisters in the city to help. One of which had a good site already in mind.

 

 

180