Chapter XXII Everyday life in a Dungeon Part V
10.1k 19 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michael woke to light filtering through the flap of the tent. It took her only a few moments to remember what happened yesterday. Although what happened after the dragon showed up, was a bit of a blank. Getting up she found her stomach already beginning to swell. She had heard that monster family slimes gestate quickly, but she hadn’t realized how quickly. The swelling was slight, but she guessed it would start becoming obvious in about a week if it kept swelling like this. She considered complaining about this to Mira, but she already knew what Mira’s response would be. Her response would be typically draconic. She didn’t understand the draconic races, but they basically approved of rape, saying it was the right of the strong to rape the weaker.

On the bright side, as monster pregnancies go, she had heard slimes were not only quick, but gentle. Putting her mind of it, she got off her bedroll and started dressing. Not long after the others in the tent got up and started dressing. As they were taking down the tent, the vampire Reia started flirting with her. She wasn’t all that surprised since she had always been popular with the girls. Since becoming a girl, she had found herself even more popular with the girls, and to her displeasure with the guys as well. Reia though was very cute, and she found it difficult to resist the urge of taking her up on her unspoken offer. On the way back, Reia spent the entire time flirting with her.

Around the same time, back in the dungeon, Thomas woke up to her sister waking her. She had overslept again. This wasn’t the first time she had overslept and Amy had come to wake her. In the month since she had become a dungeon pet, she had become more comfortable with being a girl. The fact that everyone else here was a girl, and some of them were genderbent girls like her had helped. What helped most was the fact that the others had stopped teasing her about walking into that trap. Being here had also helped her learn about the pheromones first hand, and how they affected people differently. Right now her sister seemed to be heavily under the influence, judging by her expression and the fact that she was topless. As a result, Thomas had an excellent view of Amy’s bare chest. Her nipples were already hard and swollen. Her face flushed, and she was sitting on Thomas in an erotic fashion.

Thomas wasn’t quite sure what to do. Over the last month, she had managed to avoid having sex with her sister. Avoiding sex altogether though had proved quite difficult, the demons being lust demons considered sex a normal everyday activity. As for her fellow pets, well the pheromones made them all very horny. Something that made it difficult to concentrate, and hard to resist the advances of the demons.

“Um, sis? It really wouldn't be appropriate for us to do this,” said Thomas, scared they were about to cross a line. Her sister didn’t even say a word, and simply kissed her. Thomas went blank for a moment. Allowing Amy’s tongue to enter her mouth. She started by probing her gums, and teeth. Then she intertwined her tongue around that of Thomas. Just as Thomas was about to push her off, she broke the kiss, and said, “I don’t care.”

Before Thomas could fully register the implications of what Amy just said, Amy began to massage her boobs, which were covered only by a sheet. She was naked under the sheets, mostly because she had never been given a nightgown, and the maid uniform wasn’t the most comfortable to sleep in. Amy’s fingers sank into her modest breasts, as she stimulated them gently. She avoided the nipples, pulling on the boobs lightly, then pushing into them. Thomas not feeling ready to cross the line, pushed her sister back. Pushing her sister back, required her to sit up, which allowed the sheet to fall. Revealing her chest to her sister, along with her hardening nipples.

“Why are you fighting this, when you are clearly enjoying it?” said Amy. Thomas was turned on, of course. Who wouldn’t when a beautiful girl was coming on to her, even if that girl was their sister. She was also pretty sure that her sister would regret this later.

“Cause we’re siblings. We shouldn’t be doing this!” said Thomas. Although it didn’t seem she was getting through to her sister.

“Oh, that’s cute, but doesn’t matter,” said Amy as she pushed Thomas back down, and kissed her deeply while massaging her boobs again. Thomas wasn’t sure what she should do. It was fairly apparent by now that her sister was determined to have sex with her. Nothing she could say or do short of hurting her would stop her. The longer this went on the hornier she got as well, making it harder to resist Amy’s advances. Before she even realized it she was kissing Amy back, and she decided it was best to make Amy climax before she lost total control of herself.

Reaching with one of her hands, she started rubbing the top of her sister’s labia over the thin fabric of her skirt. Causing Amy to break the kiss and moan. Amy responded by intensifying her massage of Thomas’s tits. Stretching them, and kneading her nipples. With each pull and roll of her nipples, Thomas let a sweet moan out of her mouth. She slipped her hand under the thin fabric and slipped one of her fingers inside. Pulling it in and out best she could. Amy moaned, and her assault on Thomas’s boobs let up.

Thomas pushed her onto her back and dived between her legs. She started licking her pussy, pushing her tongue in as deeply as she could. While using one of her hand to tease her sister’s clit. Juices squirted from her sister liberally, while she moaned in pleasure. While demanding that Thomas did things harder.

So Thomas squeezed her sister’s clit and pulled on it. While pressing her tongue up against her sister’s g spot as hard as she could. Another moan escaped Amy’s mouth, and her back arched. Love juices gushed out from her sister’s pussy and filled her mouth as her sister went through a climax. Thomas swallowed the sticky fluid and pulled away.

“Feeling better, sis?” asked Thomas the moment her sister’s orgasm ended.

“Done already? I want to play some more,” said Amy, with a pouting expression on her face.

“I thought you only wanted to play because of the dungeon pheromones. Besides this isn’t right,” said Thomas.

“Nope, come on let’s play some more, and don’t worry about the head maid. I already got us a day off for this,” said Amy, while reaching for a bottle that she had placed on the dresser earlier. One that Thomas hadn’t noticed, since Amy had been distracting her. Amy drank about half its contents as provocatively as she could, and then offered some to Thomas.

“What is this?” asked Thomas as she sniffed it, noting the fruity smell.

“Juice,” lied Amy, “try it,” said Amy in a tone that told Thomas that it wasn’t up for debate. She wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, but she decided to down it. It tasted great, but the notification that came up left her a little concerned. At the same moment, Amy removed her skirt, leaving her completely naked.

“Um, sis? Where did you get this juice?” asked Thomas, wondering what in the world her sister was thinking using that ‘juice’.

“From Tina,” said Amy as she pushed Thomas down, and began rubbing her pussy against hers. While beginning to nibble on Thomas’s left ear. Thomas found herself moaning almost instantly. Her sister’s ‘juice’ was already taking effect, and the simple stimulation felt far better than it had any right. She felt herself rapidly coming towards climax. She tried to push her sister off, but her sister wouldn’t let go. Suddenly her sister pinched her nipple, and then pulled gently. Which was just enough to send her over the edge, and she climaxed herself. Her juices spraying on her sister, and some of which dripped down to stain the bed.

After that first climax, her sister didn’t let her go for several hours. When her sister finally let her go, she got dressed, and left her room to think. Before today she had known her friends and her sister were all getting more open about sex. Thanks to their environment, but she had never thought her sister would go that far. She suspected however that it was in part due to demonic influence. Among demons, it was not only common for siblings to have sex with each other, but expected. Something that wasn’t all that surprising since they lacked most of the moral inhibitions that humans had. Of course, even demons drew the line at children having sex. They said the reason, was something about the act bringing only pain if it happened too early. None of this however explained why she decided to go as far as she did.

Reaching an intersection, she heard some moaning and looked to the right. There she saw the dwarf turned ant girl having sex with one of the younger catkin demon maids. Both were entirely naked, with the catkin on her back, while the ant girl was sucking on her pussy. At the same moment, the catkin was using her tongue to like at her partners. Thomas hadn’t interacted with the ant girl much. Mostly because she wasn’t the social type, and when she did interact with others she spoke as little as possible. Which was a bit of a shame since she had an amazing body. She may have been short, but she had excellent curves. A lovely chest that must have been at least d cups. Becoming an ant girl had given her a large butt with a nice insect-like shape. Her arms and legs retained their basic shape, but had become slimmer, and were covered in chitin. A pair of cute antenna stuck out of her head. Her hair was long and brown with red highlights in it. Thick chitin protected her back, her front was only liberally protected with chitin, leaving her stomach and chest mostly exposed. While the former dwarf wasn’t very talkative Thomas, had gotten her name. She was called Lilia.

Thomas briefly considered staying for a while and watching. However, she decided against it, when her stomach rumbled. Making her remember that she hadn’t gotten any food today, thanks to her sister. So she hurried down to the dining hall to get some lunch, all thoughts of what her sister had done temporarily forgotten.

 

157