Chapter L The Eighth Floor
7.8k 55 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suzu blinked the light out of her eyes and looked around. They were in an inn in one of the safe zones. The very first safe zone town for the eighth floor in fact. None of them were currently dressed, and she felt a little sore. She stretched her limbs and looked down at herself. She was covered in sticky fluids from last night’s orgy, which was now a daily occurrence in the party. She patted the slight swell of her belly, and thought on her future child. Thanks to daily sex she had gotten her wish, and a child was growing in her small belly. Being corrupted hadn’t changed her sexual aversion to men, and as such, she had needed a little help to get pregnant. This had led to her praying every chance she got at Dewari’s shrines for a child, and the goddess had given her her blessing. Looking up she checked herself out in the mirror.

At the moment she looked very erotic. Her curly pink hair clung to her sticky skin, and dried fluids coated every inch of her skin. Her wings had changed since she entered the dungeon. She still had the same gold and silver patterns, but the base color of her wings had darkened to a lovely black. It was a sign of demonic corruption. Her magic was more attuned with dark and infernal mana types than the light magic she had trained in since little. Her body had also changed a bit, her small boobs had swelled up a size. Her naked boobs were still small, but they were quite respectable now for a fairy. Her nipples were currently swollen and hard, but that was because she was currently aroused. Her small butt had also swelled up a bit, giving her more of a figure. Her pink pussy was currently gaping, and drooling a sticky fluid. Her face hadn’t changed much, but her cute features now looked even better as her few blemishes had vanished.

Since changing into a dark fairy she had found herself having to regularly deal with strong morning arousal. Spreading her legs a bit, she slipped her fingers into her pussy and started to masturbate. It was part of morning habits, and it didn’t take her long to get off.

The others were still passed out, so she got up and flew towards the door. Slipping out into the hall she spoke with the maids. A pair of catgirl demons had been checking rooms nearby, and it had only required a brief chat to get them to bring her group some bathwater. Not that it was brief, as she flirted with them both, and may have let them play with her body a bit. Nothing unusual for her, and after she had the arrangements she flew back into her room, and waited for the bathwater.

The maids arrived with the buckets just as the others were waking up. Aki stretched, her naked breasts bounced from the action, and drew Suzu’s attention briefly. She noticed the buckets and rolled out of the bed. She gave Suzu a lewd smile, and sexily sauntered off towards the room’s bathroom. They had paid for a large room with an attached bath big enough for all of them. A string of maids carrying enchanted buckets flowed in to fill it, and left politely a few minutes later. Aki was first in the tub, and Suzu joined her quickly. Settling her small frame next to the cute demoness. As the other filled in and entered the tub, Aki pulled her close and kissed her before whispering into her ear. The lewd words got her horny quickly and she spread her legs.

An instant later she felt Aki’s tail slip between her pussy lips, and she clamped down on it. As she proceeded to ride the other girl’s tail. The other girls quickly joined in on the fun, and soon there was a full-blown orgy going on in the bath.


An hour or so later Suzu followed the party out on the streets, and she was no longer naked. Not that what she was wearing was much better. All she was wearing was a skimpy bra that barely covered half her boobs, and a tight pair of panties that lacked a crotch. It was the outfit Aki had chosen for her, and Aki often put her in things that failed to cover her pussy. She hadn’t been comfortable with that at first, but it happened so often that she was used to showing her privates. Besides she had seen plenty of girls in more erotic and revealing outfits in other towns within the dungeon.

They had discussed their plans for the day earlier, so without a word, they made their way towards the docks. The eighth floor was an island floor, and the only way to get through the floor was to cross it by boat. Being an early island floor there weren’t any monsters in the waters, but that didn’t mean the waters were without dangers. They had spent quite a bit of time talking with the local demons and gathering information. The floor was randomly laid out and changed at regular intervals. To find the boss they would have to search the islands for map pieces to lead them to the boss.

Talking with the locals had not gotten them a direct route to the boss, but they had learned a great deal about the local threats. Harpy demons regularly flew over the waters, and pirate ships also sailed the waters. The pirates were the main threat to any party of adventurers trying to cross the floor. Since they were here to test the floor, they were going to have to fight these ships. The fact they were testing the floors was one of the main reasons it had taken them so long to get to floor eight. The labyrinth floors had required a lot of fine-tuning which they had helped the dungeon out with. No major changes had been needed, but a lot of minor ones had been needed to get the balance just right. The changes had been mostly to things like spawn rates, and loot drops. A few rest points had also been shifted a bit to better spots. After so many runs, they were experts at the labyrinth run, and the floors worked exactly as Misaki intended.

She was really looking forward to a day on the water, and it was a welcome break from wandering a maze of stone corridors. They already knew the rough direction to the first island they would have to search for a map fragment. Talking with the locals had also alerted them to the fact that the island would have clues for reaching the next one. Knowing the other adventurers she knew they would likely not have this info, but it was freely available to those that were willing to lie down and talk with the locals.

Although at this point most would have learned that interacting with the locals in the safe zone was important for moving forward. So gather info was part of testing a floor, and she knew Maron really enjoyed testing the floors, and wasn’t all that different from challenging them as adventurers. The real advantage were the extra rewards that Misaki gave them for helping her test them.

The docks of the town weren’t all that large, and all of the demons in the harbor were walking around topless. Not entirely unusual for a town full of demons. The piers had a few ships tied to the docks, but most of them were small fishing ships. Aki pointed a small brigantine style boat. It mounted a ballista on the forecastle, and a second on the aft deck as its only weapons. The ship looked to be well maintained, and was big enough to have space for their entire party. It looked to be a good choice, and knowing Aki she felt they had a good chance of hiring her crew to take them on a journey through the islands.

They found the captain of the ship was resting comfortably in a chair placed near the ships boarding ramp. Like everyone else around here, she was topless which gave Suzu an excellent view of her large breasts. She had a large hat to keep the artificial sun out of her eyes, and a tiny pair of panties concealed her privates. A couple of silver horns, poked through a pair of holes in her hat.  The captain regarded them calmly with her lovely red eyes, and with a seductive lilt said, “Hello! Can I help you?”

Aki gave her a bright smile, and said, “Certainly, we were hoping to hire you on, and take a trip through the islands.”

The captain shifted her posture in fashion that emphasized her bare breasts. “Well, I do have a few open bunks. Are you willing to work? My crew can always use a few entertainers, and I have some space open for guards,” replied the captain in a more serious but still seductive tone.

Aki in a pure business tone, answered, “we are certainly open to having sex with the crew, and are willing to help defend the ship.”

The captain’s smile widened, and said, “In that case, I will need to know your skills. Can’t face pirates and not know what my guards can do.”

Aki agreed and shared basic information on their party. Not their full status mind you, but enough for the captain. She seemed to think a moment and then she welcomed them aboard. Suzu followed the captain aboard who led them below decks and showed them their bunks. Which were located in a nice open room with dozens of other bunks, and Suzu noted the center of the room was kept clear. Some soft rugs were placed to decorate the floor, and it was likely a space intended for the occasional orgy. The ship was designed and crewed by demons after all.

They didn’t have much luggage so they stowed their limited luggage in the provided chests under the bunks, and then followed the captain on a tour of the ship. It didn’t take long seeing as it was a small ship designed to carry around fifty to seventy people. Nor was it one of those luxurious ships that the nobles use, and that meant that most of the spaces were shared.


After the tour, the party rested near their bunks, and a few hours later the ship set sail. During the time they were resting, Aki talked with the captain. Suzu figured she was negotiating further details with the captain. The moans that she could hear up above were merely normal, and nothing she concerned herself with.

The first day and a half on the water proved to be fairly relaxing. Only a couple of harpies attacked the ship, and they were easily repelled by a few arrows. They were coming up on the first island when something not so relaxing finally happened.

Suzu was on deck when another ship was spotted on an intercept course. The ship was clearly a bit larger than hers, but of a similar style. On its deck she saw three ballistae, which would give them an advantage in firepower. At least neither side was equipped with the deadly beam ballistas that were popular on warships as of late. Those weapons used mana to fire a concentrated beam of mana at a target. Fire and light mana were the elements of choice. These were just normal fire ballistae. Fire ballista were cheaper and more common. They were enchanted with a fire spell, that ignites the bolts fired from the weapon. Fire was a ship’s worst enemy, and as such most ships used it with their weapons.

As soon as the captain had seen the ship, she had ordered Suzu and her own pair of mages on barrier detail. Their job was to maintain a barrier to protect the ship. Suzu wasn’t all that familiar with naval tactics, and found the battle illuminating.

The ships shifted headings, and the pirate brig was the first to fire. Three flaming bolts sailed across the sky and missed their brigantine entirely. The bolts splashed into the water a good twenty meters short of the hull. Her captain then gave the order to fire. The current angle allowed both artillery pieces to have an angle of fire on the opposing ship. The flaming bolts sailed across the sky and struck a glowing barrier. The barrier stopped the bolts but energy was drained from it.

The brig started picking up speed, and her crew fired a second volley. The volley sailed through the air, and two bolts splashed in the sea, but the third struck their barrier. Suzu felt a bit of strain as some of her mana was drained to help maintain the barrier. At the same time, the gunnery crew had just finished reloading the ballistae, and the captain ordered them to fire.

Two flaming bolts slammed into the barrier, just as the ships were getting into arrow range. The pirate crew returned fire with a volley of arrows. The barrage of arrows slammed into the barrier, a few slipping past to be stopped by shields. Suzu was well protected with the other mages, and didn’t need to worry about the volley. Her crew returned the favor, and even fired a pair of ballistae bolts at the deck of the pirate brig.

This time the brigs barrier didn’t hold, and the deck burst into flames. A mage quickly cast a spell and put the flames out before they could do much damage. While someone else on the brig fired a harpoon. The hardened bolt had an enchanted tip that let it pierce their barrier and embed itself in the hull. It was clear they intended to board, and a couple more harpoons followed. While Robert, and Maron ran about cutting the ropes as soon as they connected.

One of the pirates fired a bolt into their masts, but missed. As the pirates were trying to harpoon them, the crew focused on sweeping their deck. Arrows flew with fair accuracy into the pirates on the deck.

Suddenly an explosion on their deck set the rear of their ship aflame, and this time no mage was available to put it out. The flames quickly started spreading, and the crew was forced to focus on putting the fires out. The flames gave them the chance to escape, and they quickly left the field of battle. Suzu relaxed after that, feeling quite tired as she had used most of her mana helping to maintain the barrier.

 

 

125