Chapter 6
460 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

It was a weird sight. Twenty-seven players fight three people, and they are losing.

"What the hell is that NPC?!"

One of the long-range players shouted in frustration as a pack of wolves charged at him.

"These are level 89 monsters for goodness sake!"

That's right. What he is currently fighting is a pack of wolves called Inferno Wolves. They are level 89 monsters with a specialty called [Pack Tactic]. It was a skill that let them attack as a group and will always know when their pack member threatened.

There are two options for fighting them. The first is to fight in a group, and the other is to use overwhelming power.

They are in a group, but sadly, Sullivan will not let them work together.

"Attack the player first! He is the one controlling the NPC!"

The group leader, called [Puru-Pururin], shouted and pointed his Sword at Sullivan, who was on the back with a smirk on his face. Sadly for him, each time he and his team want to attack Sullivan, his NPC attacks them with overwhelming numbers.

Summon after summon is sent to the enemy as if there is no end to it. It is supposed to have a limit number, but because of her class and buff, she can keep summoning a monster with a level of 90 and below.

"[Falling Star]!"

One of the mages pointed her staff at Sullivan and cast her magic. It was a 9th-tier magic with a high output of damage.

The sky changes color, and a massive rock falls from the sky and heads at Sullivan and his NPC.

Seeing the incoming attack, Sullivan points his staff at the attack and says.

"[Shield of Asgard]!"

This is one of the two special skills he got from [Asgardian] job. This skill lets him cast an area shield spell that blocks any magical attack from the enemy for thirty seconds. The downside is that the spell cannot block a physical attack.

After blocking the attack, Sullivan points his staff to the sky and says.

"[Meteor Swarm]!"

This is a 10th-tier spell, the upgraded version of [Falling Star]. The sky changes again, but ten meteors fall from the sky instead of one meteor.

"Bloody hell! Shield! Shield! Quickly."

It was a miracle for them to manage to put up a shield above them that was strong enough to block the incoming meteor. However, they are too focused on the meteor and ignore the threat in front of them.

Another wave of summoned monsters charges at them with new vigor, and the one leading them is Lorelei. She keeps swinging her polearms and attacks the enemy with a flurry of attacks. Behind her, Sullivan and Natasha keep buffing and healing her every minute her buff disappears.

"Three… Two… One… [Hades's Touch] [Black Sword] [Keen Edge] [Reflex Boost] [Greater Resistance]"

This is what makes Sullivan one of the most annoying people to attack when he has people around him. He has a greater memory that can remember the cooldown and spell duration so that he can circle his spell.

He also remembers his ally or NPC skill so he can cooperate with his team to make a better result.

He is not a powerful solo PVE player but excels in PVP matches and supporting others. His Sorcerer and Rogue class make him an excellent one-on-one player, and his Enchanter and Alchemist is a perfect class for supporting players.

The fight lasted only a short time as the invader did not have great teamwork. They never think about the other and only think about themselves. It was a fatal error as they lasted only for twenty minutes against Sullivan and his NPC.

"That's it? What a disappointment. I don't even use my guild weapon."

Sullivan sighs and walks toward the loot on the ground. One by one, he takes all the items on the ground.

"Hmmm, not bad. Most of them are Legendary Items but there are three Divine Items. Not bad."

Sullivan nods and orders his NPC to return to their usual patrol pattern. He gets back to the throne room, where he sits on his throne. This is a World Item he gets after finishing the quest that gives him this castle.

This throne is called [Throne of the Watcher], which gives defense against divination from the outside and increases any divination spell used on the master of the throne, which is him. Not only that, but he can also see his NPC status when he sits on the throne.

The last function is that this throne is the control to activate [Bifrost] the rainbow bridge just outside behind his throne.

"Let's see… where should I place my base? Hmmm, there it is. A good enough place."

Sullivan pressed the button, and suddenly the entire floating castle teleported to the edge of Asgard. This is the location where a lot of level 90 monsters roam the land. He ensures he is high enough for the flying monster not to notice his base.

While this location sounded good, it was not. The chance of a high-level player seeing his base is enormous because they also use flies to hunt monsters in the sky. However, it was good enough for now.

After moving his base, Sullivan gets up from the throne and decides to do some fishing. What kind of fishing? Monster fishing. He will Aggro a lot of flying monsters and, with the help of his NPC, defeats them when they arrive at his base.

Sullivan, Natasha, and Lorelai walk toward the edge of the guild base before Sullivan opens up a bottle of potion.

This is a bottle of potion that releases a scent that attracts monsters in a three-kilometer radius. This potion is useful when he wants to distract his enemy by luring the monster to his enemy's location.

After waiting for a few seconds, a lot of monsters appeared near his base, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Let's do this."

17