5 – Alliance
3.3k 10 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After agreeing to rule Olympus together, Athena and Poseidon began to plot a way to help Kratos, the destroyer of Olympus, on his journey.

''We don't know which other gods, or in what ways, have been affected by Evil, so we have to take it easy.''

Poseidon, still using all his power to keep a barrier around Athena, said, ''What about Hephaestus? He created Pandora's Box, perhaps he has some other way to trap Evil again or neutralize it.''

Athena thought and then nodded, '' We don't have much choice. We will have to go together because you without your memories would complicate things even more.''

Poseidon nodded, and they went together to visit Hephaestus, '' How long am I supposed to keep this barrier up?''

Athena, who is considered one of the most intelligent goddesses, was also in doubt, ''I don't know to what extent Evil messed with me. It was able to take away all your memories, mess with Zeus' mind, and even made me forget some things. I'm sorry, but you'll have to maintain this for a little longer.''

Poseidon increased the protection on Athena even more after hearing this, '' Don't worry, I'll use everything I have on this barrier!''

'''Thank you, my love.''

Athena and Poseidon no longer cared if any God saw them together, for they knew that Olympus was about to undergo some major changes.

After walking for some time, they finally arrived at the domain of Hephaestus. '' Hephaestus, are you there? We need to talk to you.''

A while after they had shouted, a deep voice said, ''Come in!''

Athena and Poseidon entered side by side. They followed the voice and noticed a man hammering hot iron.

'He's probably making a weapon... and his appearance is normal, which means Zeus hasn't destroyed him yet.'

''How strange to see people who could be considered mortal enemies walking side by side... what do I owe your visit?'' Hephaestus asked and continued hammering.

Athena hesitated to speak but Poseidon went straight to the point, '' We believe that when Kratos opened Pandora's Box, he unleashed on the world-... '' ''' Evil'''

 Hephaestus stopped hammering and completed Poseidon's sentence, who nodded.

''Why do you think so?''

Now Athena took the lead, '' Before that, Poseidon, please put a barrier around Hephaestus.''

'' Are you sure? I can't maintain two barriers at full power at the same time.''

'' Trust me!''

Poseidon decided to do as Athena asked and put a barrier on a surprised Hephaestus, '' What are you doing?''

Athena began to explain, '' Evil has already taken care of Zeus' mind and messed with Poseidon's memories!''

Athena dropped a bomb but Hephaestus just made a surprised face, '' Really?''

'''Yes! Poseidon, please confirm!''

''I don't have any memory before 7 days ago. I just remember waking up in a lake and that was it.'' Poseidon confirmed Athena's information.

 Hephaestus laughed a little but stopped when he noticed that Athena and Poseidon were serious, '' Wait... you're serious!"''

Immediately, Hephaestus used his divine power to cover himself and noticed that something was corrupting him from the inside, '' Impossible!!!"

What shocked him the most was that even with his and Poseidon's power, the corruption only slowed down, 'Two powers of Gods are trying to fight it but they only managed to slow it down!'

Hephaestus began to panic, but Athena said, "Calm down! We have an idea, but we need your help!''

 Hephaestus realized that the situation was extremely serious, '' What do you need?''

Athena and Poseidon nodded and explained their idea. '' Do you still have a little bit of the Flame of Olympus?''

Hephaestus nodded.

'' Well, hear us out then...''

Poseidon didn't know the plan that Athena have thought of, but when he heard it, his face was the same as Hephaestus, shocked to the extreme, ' Damn... but if this works out, the Gods would be free of Evil.'


 

'''It's crazy, you know that, right? And it might not even work...'' Hephaestus was unsure.

'''Yes, but it's our only option! We don't know how far Evil has infiltrated the Gods... our only option is to do that.''

Hephaestus didn't seem totally convinced but still decided to help. '' Okay, I'll see what I can do... and there's another thing, but this time I need help.''

'''You can ask for anything.''

'''It's about my ''daughter'' Pandora... She might be the key to all of this.''


 

After leaving the domain of Hephaestus, Poseidon asks, '' What now?''

They decided, as Poseidon already lost all his memories, they didn't need to put a barrier on him.

It didn't take long to get all of Athena's things moved to Poseidon's place. Nobody noticed they moving.

Athena, to stay close to Poseidon, put all of her things near the Lake, which by now was already considered the main part of Poseidon's house.

Now, both Gods, who had a lot of energy, started to train non-stop thinking of the future.

Poseidon was getting stronger pretty fast because while all his powers and concentration were on Athena, it allowed his body to gather even more power.

Athena wasn't doing anything either, she was thinking of with which Gods she could speak and brought to their side against Zeus, ' While I don't like doing this to Father, this is the only way for Olympus to survive!'

Athena and Poseidon continued their routine for days until Poseidon tried to mess with Athena a little, '' Athena.''

'' Yes, my love?'' Athena stopped what she was doing and looked at Poseidon.

'' What do lovers do??'' Poseidon was acting like he really didn't know, ' Memory loss sure is convenient!'

Athena sure wasn't expecting that question so she fumbled a bit, '' Well, for starters... they hold hands?''

Poseidon nodded and started to approach Athena, who started to back away, '' Hmmm, what are you doing?''

Poseidon acted confused, '' What do you mean? I was going to hold your hand.''

Athena could say nothing as she started the lie they are lovers. Sighing, Athena gave her hand to Poseidon who held it.

At first, Athena was uncomfortable because she had never been touched by any man before and now it was Poseidon who was touching her, but she managed to accept it after remembering that this Poseidon was different.

Athena relaxed a little after that, but then she heard Poseidon ask again, '' What more do couples do?''

'... What mess I put myself in?' Athena could say nothing as Poseidon had a face full of innocence.

'' Couples sometimes... kiss each other?'' To no one surprise, as soon as Athena finished saying that, Poseidon went straight to her lips.

Athena already expected the kiss and she resigned herself to her fate, ' Sigh, I guess this is the payment for playing with a man with no memories.'

Poseidon gave just a little peck on the lips and retreated with a face that looked like he was asking ' Did I do it right?' or ' maybe it was something else?'.

Athena laughed at the faces Poseidon was making. That seems to have sent the message that Athena liked the kiss because Poseidon went for more.

Athena didn't dodge and just accepted the kisses. Poseidon, after a million pecks on the lips, '' I feel like something is missing...''

Athena, who was a Virgin, was also getting curious about kissing, '' I heard that couple sometimes uses the tongue...''

Poseidon looked thoughtful and then looked at Athena looking for permission. Athena nodded and Poseidon and her started to make out.

At first, it was awkward but after some time they are fully kissing.

Poseidon suddenly stopped the kiss. Athena looked lost but then she heard Poseidon ask, '' Do couples do something more than this..?''

Athena gulped, unsure if she wanted to continue the making out or take it to another level when she suddenly hear a cough from behind.

All color drained from Athena's face but Poseidon looked normal, '' Oh, hi Hephaestus. What are you doing here?''

Athena was glad that it was Hephaestus, an allied God, but she didn't want others to know that she and Poseidon were a thing.

She was about to say something but she heard Hephaestus say first, '' What are you guys doing there, huh?''

'' Oh, that? We were kissing.'' Poseidon said 'innocently.''

'' Poseidon!'' Athena was ashamed.

'' ... Oh... OHHHH.'' Hephaestus was surprised,'' Well, I guess congratulation then?''

'' Thank you, my friend... but why did you visit us?''

'' I did what you asked and called all minor gods that I had contact with, to see if they want to join our alliance against Evil and Zeus.''

'' Our?'' Athena noted that part.

Hephaestus nodded. Poseidon, noticing that Hephaestus joined the team for real, offered a handshake.'' Welcome aboard.''

'' Thanks, and I do hope your plan works out, otherwise...''

'' Don't worry, I'm 60% confident in that plan... Now, lead us to the reunion.'' Athena didn't look like a girl that just got caught fooling around, she looked like a proper goddess now.

Hephaestus nodded and lead the way.

And Poseidon only had one thing in mind, ' Hephaestus, you cockblock!!!'


Hey guys, can you give me ideas of which minor God I should put on Poseidon's group?

134