16 – Zeus vs Kratos
2.3k 6 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometime earlier

Kratos just arrived at Olympus with Pandora. Both noted the blood around, '' What could've happened?''

'' I don't know.'' Kratos tried to decipher anything from the clues he had, but he had almost nothing to start.

' Someone strong enough to kill all the Gods around Olympus... Poseidon is ... good. Hades hasn't gotten out of the Underworld for decades... so it leaves only... Zeus!'

Kratos then finally noted the fluctuation of power in the distance. ' Gods are fighting there!'

Realizing that the situation was not good, he told Pandora to hide, '' For some reason, they told me the key to all is you. So I can't risk your safety... go hide somewhere and only go out when I call your name. Do you get it?''

Pandora wanted to complain, but when she saw Kratos's face, she stayed quiet and went into hiding.

Kratos, seeing that Pandora was away from danger, took a deep breath, ' This is it! Everything that I did was for this moment.' 

Kratos, who now had his God of War powers back, looked at the Blade of Olympus, ' I'll kill Zeus with this!'

After checking everything on him, Kratos headed to the fight.

In less than 30 seconds, Kratos arrived at Zeus' domain. The first thing he noticed was that Poseidon and Zeus were fighting, and the fight was even.

Just as Kratos was going to enter the fray, he heard a 'Psshhh' from the side. When he looked at the sound, he found Athena hiding motioning to him to come closer.

Kratos did that, '' Athena, what are you doing here? I thought you were dead by now.''

Athena shook her head, '' Zeus almost killed me when he attacked Athens, but we managed to survive and come after him... but Zeus killed all the Gods, only a few are left alive.''

Both of them looked at the fight. After some time, Athena said, '' Zeus is getting stronger as he battles... Poseidon won't hold for long.''

Athena holds Kratos back, '' Zeus is on high alert now! He will notice if you attack now.''

'' If what you said is true, Poseidon will be in danger.''

'' I trust him, so hold for now,'' Athena said and returned to watch the fight.

Both of them watched as Poseidon and Zeus traded water and thunders attacks. They also watched as Zeus' powers grew, and he launched an attack on Poseidon.

After the attack, and noticing that Zeus was distracted, Athena told Kratos, '' Now!''

Kratos nodded and attacked Zeus. He hit Zeus with the Blade of Olympus, sending him flying. Kratos landed near Poseidon.

' I tried to kill him but... I only sent him flying. This will be difficult.'

''ZEUS! RETRIBUTION HAS COME'' Kratos roared 

-----------------

'' Took you long enough.'' Poseidon got up from the ground, covered with wounds.

'' We got stuck. Killing all the Titans was more difficult than I thought.'' Kratos never took his eyes off the location Zeus was sent flying.

Poseidon also looked in that direction, '' Zeus has killed at least half of the Gods. He is incredibly stronger now.''

'' I can handle him.'' 

Poseidon said nothing and retreated to Athena's side, who started to heal him the best she could. 

'' Can Kratos defeat Zeus?'' Athena asked while healing Poseidon.

Poseidon looked at Kratos and noticed that he was strong than ever, with the powers of the Titans with him plus his God of War powers, but... '' I don't know. Both are stupidly strong right now.''

' If I didn't fight Zeus, maybe he wouldn't have the time to adapt to his powers... but if I didn't fight, many other Gods would be dead...'

As Poseidon was reflecting on his past actions, Zeus finally came to their location. '' Son! So you're here. I was wondering where you went because I knew you escaped Underworld... did you see what I did to Sparta? What did you think?''

'' Zeus! Your tyranny ends today!'' Kratos didn't bother speaking and attacked Zeus with the Blade of Olympus.

Zeus dodged to the side and tried to attack Kratos, but what greeted his attack was another one. Blow after blow was exchanged, and the duo was equally matched.

'' How did you get the Blade of Olympus?! It was in my possession!'' Zeus roared as he attacked Kratos.

"Dead men don't need to know the business of the living!"

Kratos continued attacking Zeus, who now was getting pushed back, with more and more wounds appearing on his body.

Kratos was not only using the Blade of Olympus, but he was also mixing attacks with the Blade of Chaos, giving Zeus a lot of trouble. Zeus tried to counterattack but Kratos didn't leave any space, attacking brutally with the Blade of Olympus.

''This is for my DAUGHTER!'' Kratos managed to hit Zeus in the hand, knocking off one of his fingers.

''This is for my wife!'' Kratos hit Zeus' other hand, knocking another finger off.

After losing a few fingers, Zeus finally began to counterattack, and the fight became even again. After losing a few fingers, Zeus finally began to counterattack, and the fight became even again.

Athena and Poseidon were watching the fight, but Poseidon was getting worried, '' Something is wrong!''

Athena looked at him, '' Why do you think so?''

'' Zeus is getting the upper hand now! I don't think Kratos will hold for longer!'' Poseidon said and mentally prepared himself to fight Zeus once again.

' The Titan's powers were not enough, and only Athena and I are here... even if give our powers to him, it would not be enough.'

Proving Poseidon's guess right, Kratos was getting pushed back, with Zeus hitting his arm and almost making him drop the Blade of Olympus.

'' Is that all you got, Kratos!? I expected more!''

Kratos said nothing and continued attacking.

Just as Poseidon was getting ready to intervene in the fight, he saw something in the corner of his eye and smiled in relief. '' We won!''

Athena, who was watching the fight, looked in the direction Poseidon was looking and smiled, '' They are late.''

What the couple saw was their allies coming to help!

105