68 – Preparations for War (2)
262 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the morning of the next day, after arranging a place for Jörmungandr to stay after the snake arrived in the Greek Realm, and making sure all the rest was going okay, like Freya and Kratos training, Poseidon went straight to talk to Amaterasu.

He arrived at where she resided, which was with the Egyptians Gods. The reason why she lives with them is that they arrived at the Greek Realm almost at the same time and bounded. It helped the fact she was the only Japanese Goddess around here, so she didn't have anyone else to rely on.

' I also have to talk with Isis...'

All the rest was going okay. Freya and Kratos already started training the Gods and Mortals, while everyone else was doing their part too.

When Poseidon arrived at the Egyptian area, Ra came towards him, '' Why do we own the pleasure of meeting you?''

At this time, almost everyone was doing something like training and such. Ra only stopped what he was doing because he sensed Poseidon.

'' I need to talk with Amaterasu and Isis. Can you call them for me?''

Ra nodded, '' Sure. Give me a moment.'' Ra disappeared after saying that.

Soon after, he returned with Amaterasu and Isis, '' What do you want to talk about?''

Ra knew the conversation the trio would have will be something particular, so he said goodbye and left the trio.

Poseidon talked with Isis first, '' It's about your status. I decided to announce to everyone you are part of my ... harem. I wanted to ask if you find any problem with that?''

Isis smiled, '' Not at all. I'm just glad you remember me.''

Sighing in relief internally, Poseidon looked at the Japanese Goddses, '' As it is my first time seeing you, I take you're Amaterasu, right?''

Amaterasu nodded, '' Yes. What do you want to talk about?''

'' It's regarding your Realm...'' Poseidon then asked something he was curious about, like the number of Gods and if there was any way of transferring power in the Japanese Realm.

'' We had over 100 Gods, and many more yokai and such. And no, I never heard of transferring power in my Realm. Sorry if I don't have much information.

'' No, that's enough.'' Poseidon then started to think, ' It is as I thought, only in the Greek Realm can we transfer our powers. It's because it's the first Realm created or something else? ... with all knowledge I have right now, it's almost like someone knew here would be our last standing and made preparations for us...'

Pushing those thoughts aside, Poseidon continued talking with Amaterasu, '' Do you know someone named Susanoo?''

Amaterasu's whole posture changed, '' I know him. He was my friend... I saw him being taken away by Chaos creatures... I vowed revenge for his death!''

'' ... He's alive.'' Poseidon dropped a bomb on Amaterasu.

'' ... What?''

'' You heard it, Susanoo is alive.''

'' But how!? He was taken to the Chaos, and you were not supposed to survive there.''

'' There is a lot we don't know about Chaos. I entered Chaos for a while and survived just fine. But there is something wrong with Susanoo.''

Amaterasu looked at Poseidon with a mix of hope and determination, '' Tell me.''

'' He was corrupted by Chaos. I don't know if we will be able to do anything to help him or his situation. I'm sorry, but if he attacks us -''

'' Don't worry, if he attacks us, I'll be the first one to confront and stop him. I'll not be swayed by him.'' Amaterasu was strong. She knew if she faced her friend, the result would not be good, no matter the outcome.

'' I'm sorry this happened to you.'' Poseidon tried his best to console Amaterasu. Isis too.

'' ... Thank you. But if you excuse me, I'll go back to train. It seems this war will be more personal than I thought.'' Amaterasu said goodbye to Poseidon and left alongside Isis.

' It seems Susanoo's situation made her more eager to gain strength. I can't blame her though, I can't even imagine if something like this happened to one of my family members.'

Poseidon left the Egyptian area and went home for the moment. He didn't need to do anything, so he was spending this time writing his book. As soon as he arrived home, he went to write.

' No one is at home. I can write calmly now... What would they need to know? Which information would help more?'

For the next couple of hours, Poseidon wrote fervently. He only stopped when he sensed Athena entered their home. '' Good night, love. I see you spent the whole day writing this book. When are you going to show me the contents of the book?''

Poseidon put the book aside and focused on Athena, '' When the war is over, I'll let you read it.''

'' I'll wait then.'' Athena got nude and went to bed, '' What are you going to do tomorrow? Write again?''

'' I'll supervise the groups, see how it's going with their tasks. Only one day passed since we began to prepare seriously for the war, but I already feel we should be doing more.'' Poseidon snuggled close to Athena.

'' I have the same feeling.''

'' Did you find anything useful in Odin's book?''

Athena shook her head, '' We only deciphered about 20% of the book, but we already found about Evil and that the Greek Realm was the first one to be created by some powerful being. Give us a week and we should be done with that and focus on other things.''

Poseidon kissed Athena, '' You're amazing.''

The couple covered themselves with their blanket. They continued their foreplay, but stopped soon after, '' So they did it again today, huh.''

Poseidon and Athena knew Minerva and Neptune took the Trident and the shield. Both parents were curious about what they were doing, but they didn't pry.

'' Let them be. If it was important they would say to us. Let's continue.'' Athena wanted Poseidon quite badly today.

And Poseidon didn't mind that one bit. The couple knew Neptune and Minerva are protected by ... well, all Olympus, so they were very well protected.

---

NEXT DAY

Poseidon kept his promise to Freya and announced she and Isis were a member of his harem. Surprisingly, the people from the Greek Realm were the ones who cheered the most.

'' Finally!''

'' Yeah, I always thought he would only have Athena as a wife. Poor her.''

One of the refugees from the Norse Realm asked, '' Why are you so happy he got another wife?''

The person from the Greek Realm knew right away this wasn't a person who was born here, '' You new here, right? Where are you from?''

'' I came from the Norse Realm.''

The Greek person nodded, '' I see, you only arrived here a few days ago, so you don't know much. Let me explain to you.''

For the next couple of hours, the refugees from the Norse Realm heard of Poseidon, his feats, and his family. By the end of it, he was also taken aback, '' So you're telling me this Athena had to endure all of Poseidon's love...? Is he crazy!? Justice for Athena.''

Poseidon was the only one who thought it was normal to only have one wife, and no one of his close family and friends bothered to tell him it wasn't true.

A vein popped on Poseidon's head. He had enough, '' Okay, OKKAY! I HEARD YOU! I'LL GIVE YOU MORE BABIES! OKAY?''

'' YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!''

'' WE DID IT!''

The Greeks embraced each other and cried. The people from Egipty and Norse also got swept away by the atmosphere and started to cry too.

'' Long live Poseidon BABIES!''

'''' LONG LIVE!'''

Poseidon left before he did something he would regret. He looked around and saw Hephaestus, Apollo, and Dionysus holding their laughter, '' What's so funny?''

When the trio saw Poseidon getting his Trident out, they stopped and changed the subject, '' Nice weather today, huh.''

'' Yeah, it's sunny...'' Apollo didnt manage to hold himself back, '' perfect weather to have a baby.''

Apollo knew right away Poseidon would attack, so he prepared to run, but he wasn't fast enough. Poseidon catches up to him in instant, '' Where are you going?''

'' AHHHHH, MERCYYYYYY!''

5 minutes later, Artemis was at her home, looking at her weapon. She sensed something and went to the door.

She was surprised to see Poseidon carrying Apollo on his back, '' What happened?''

Poseidon dropped Apollo on the ground like a bag of potatoes, '' He said the wheater was perfect to have babies, so you know what to do.''

Artemis heard Poseidon saying he accepted two goddesses as his wives. She put 2 and 2 together and smiled, '' He didn't manage to hold his tongue back, right?''

'' Yeah... punish him for me. Don't let him have the strength to walk tomorrow.'' Poseidon didn't let Apollo off the hook.

The almost unconscious Apollo reached his hand out to Poseidon, '' MERCY! PLEASE DON'T!''

By the hungry look Artemis gave, Poseidon knew Apollo was finished. He offered a prayer to his friend, '' Good luck.''

Poseidon flew away while hearing Apollo screaming, '' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!''

'' Don't cry. It's just like the others day... Let me tell the kids to not come near our house for today...'' Artemis dragged Apollo towards their house. What happened inside, only Gods knew.

 


 

Thanks for the support!

12