75 – War (4)
214 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pandora, who, alongside Hephaestus, Brok, and Sindri, was repairing any equipment that went their way. And, just as the war started, more and more people came to repair their things.

On one of these occasions, Pandora went outside the forge and was surprised to see the situation. There was one thing on her mind, ' The visions of the Sister of Fate were correct...'

Yes, the last vision of the Sister of Fate was materializing right in front of Pandora. And there was nothing she could do to stop that. She took a deep breath and went inside the forge once again. ' Remember, they couldn't see past this. Which means we were destroyed or ... our future was something they weren't able to see.'

Pandora dropped the equipment in front of the other Gods and Mortals alike. Just then, her Spartan spirit, which she learned from Kratos, kicked in, ' I can't stay here. I have to fight!'

Thinking that, she went to see Hephaestus. Arriving at his location, Pandora could see him hammering away. '' Dad.''

Hephaestus continued hammering the equipment in front of him. He still answered Pandora, '' What is it?''

'' I want to fight.''

That made Hephaestus stop. He looked at his daughter and pride swelled inside him, ' Long time ago, she was afraid of everything. Now, she actively wants to fight a war of this magnitude, where we don't know the outcome. She's my pride.'

Almost as if he had expected that from Pandora, Hephaestus took out a somehow large box and gave it to her, '' What is it?''

'' I know you, Pandora. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay put while a war was happening. The new you never would stay quiet. So I made something for you. Open it.''

Pandora opened the box and inside was a gauntlet. She looked at her dad with glee in her eyes.

Hephaestus scratched his hair, '' I asked Kratos what was your favorite weapon and he said it was a gauntlet. So I made one for you. There are several runes attached to it, so I trust you know how to use them.''

Pandora put the gauntlet on the spot. ' It fits perfectly!'

'' Dad, this is amazing! Thank you.'' Pandora hugged Hephaestus.

Hephaestus pattter her head, '' Now go. Go, and help everyone.''

Pandora broke the hug and took a deep breath, '' I'll make you proud.''

'' You already have.''

Pandora then said goodbye to Sindri and Brok and then went to battle.

The dwarf sibling looked at her. Brok instantly said to Sindri, '' D'y see that!? Even the lass has more balls than you! HAHAHAHA!''

Sindri was already accustomed to his brother's banter, so he just continued hammering.

Brok returned to his job after that, '' You're no fun!''

----

''Don't let them get much further!'' Kratos roared to his troop to not let Chaos Creatures run rampant in the Greek Realm. While logistically almost everyone one of the inhabitants was fighting, some of them, like babies, were unable to fight, and Kratos was making sure they were safe.

While screaming, a Chaos creature arrived close to Kratos and tried to attack him. He easily dodge the attack and used the Blade of Chaos to literally cut the creature in half. He did that and returned to look around the area.

' Even though their numbers were big, we are still managing to control the situation.'

Just then he heard a commotion near. He looked around and found some Creatures that had escaped were now being massacred by no other than Pandora. She was punching the living out of every Chaos creature she came across. Kratos smiled seeing that, ' She makes an excellent Spartan.'

Looking at his side, Kratos watched his son Atreus using his bow to kill a Chaos Creature. He was even more proud. ' That's my boy!'

Even Angrboda was helping Atreus, her future husband.

While Kratos was watching over them, he felt 2 presences coming closer. While they were evil, he still recognized them, ' Seth and Odin... They are strong!'

Even at this distance, Kratos could feel their powers. While if they fought fair and square, he was sure he would win, but this was war and he was fighting to protect. Kratos was handicapped.

Luckily for him, he felt some allied presence coming close too, ' Freya, Ra, Thoth, Mimir... They have some bone to pick with those two.'

Everyone arrived close to Kratos. Freya immediately said, '' I call dibs on Odin.''

''I have no problem with that. But I want a piece of him.'' Mimir even came out of his position, overseeing the army and making strategies, just to have his revenge. ' It's necessary. I have to let go of this hatred I have, otherwise, things could get ugly after this war.'

Mimir had a bone to pick with Magni, Modi, and some other Asgardians. But he made peace with the fact that if he could make Odin suffer, he could let it go.

'' Sure thing!'' Freya didn't mind that. She then looked at the Egpicians Gods, '' What about you?''

'' We are good. We just want Seth.'' Ra knew the story of Odin, and he knew Freya knew about their story.

'' Sound good to me!''

Just then, Seth and Odin arrived close to them, with an army of thousand alongside. Odin immediately eyed Mimir and Freya, '' Well, well, well. If it isn't the queen and the Fool! I will end your life today!''

Freya smirked, '' What, no big discussion saying you're better and smarter than us? Where did the old Odin go!?''

Odin prepared his weapon, '' In Chaos, I was reborn! No one can stop me now.''

'' You ball sucker! Let's test that theory!'' Mimir didn't want to waste more time, and attack Odin.

From the beginning, their powers didn't match, Odin was stronger, even more so after being 'baptized' by Chaos. So, Odin simply smiled at the attack, '' An ant attacking an elephant!''

Suddenly, a voice comes into his ear, '' Oh, yeah? What I'm then?''

Odin hurriedly made runes in the air and a barrier formed in the nick of time.

BOOOMMM

Freya appeared where Odin once was, '' Well, you did well on defending that. But, today is the day you die! I'll wash all the humiliation I and many others suffered in your hands!''

Odin raised his hand at his mouth and wiped the blood. He knew Freya was dangerous. '' Come!''

Mimir and Freya attacked Odin, and the trio disappeared in the distance, leaving Seth with the Chao Creatures facing Ra, Thoth, Kratos, and the Greek army.

Ra said, '' I will not waste time. I'll just ask this, why did you betray us? Do you have any idea of what you did?''

Seth slowly said, '' I'm not sorry. All of you ignored my existence, even though I was one of the strongest Gods in our realm! You treated me like a joke. So I wanted more power and Chaos offered it. In exchange, I just had to do a little thing for them.''

'' You doomed our realm.'' Thoth said trought clenchend teeth.

'' That was a small price to gain power. I would do it again in a heartbeat!'' Seth knew that talking was pointless. Both side cant reconcile, '' Let's end this hatred today!'' He raised his hand and the army behind him attacked the one in front of them.

Ra and Thoth ignored the Chaos Creatures passing near them and came close to Seth, '' Yes, let's end this!''

The trio started to fight, leaving Kratos, Atreus, Pandora, Angrboda, and the army to fight against the Chaos Creatures.

 


Thanks for the support!

9