2. A Nightmare
78 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door to her room.

Tesha's bulging eyes widened and stared at the door across her. Her mind raced, she needed to get out of the room.

' I don't want to get caught!'

Frantically, she tried to get onto her feet using the wall behind her for support. However, both her legs and her mind failed her, both numb from the intense workout that was the night before.

Without her input, a man wearing MDU uniform broke down the locked door and pointed his weapon at Tesha. MDU stood for Magical Detection Unit, they were responsible for the detection of the illegal use of certain magics and catching the people who used them.

The MDU officer pointed his crystal ball at Tesha and began speaking.

" For the crime of using an illegal demon-summoning ritual, you will hereby be apprehended until your court hearing when you will be issued your rightful punishment." A beam of magic shot forth from the crystal ball conjuring a magical barrier around Tesha.

Trapped in the bubble of magic, Tesha despaired and tried to call on her magic. However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't feel any magic power in her body. Tears brimmed her eyes as the MDU officer began speaking again.

" Evidence being, a shoddily carved ritual. *Sniff* A bad mixture used as a catalyst for the ritual. Likely to be, bicorn blood and crushed glowing red-tailed-faery tails. There are traces of magic power usage, however..." The man took one look at Tesha before snorting.

" It seems the suspect has sacrificed her magic power for the summoning of a lust demon." With all that said, the man turned off his recording. He then began walking out the door, Tesha, in the magic bubble floated along, following the officer.

Tesha attempted to cover herself as the man walked out into public. closing her eyes, she attempted to cover her breasts and her face with both her arms. She squirmed in humiliation and depression as she heard the whispers.

" Oh, another one."

" Ew, what a disgusting woman! Don't look, son."

" Look at her pussy, it's a different colour!" 

" Damn, that's awesome! Do you think she summoned a lust demon? We might see her in the Relieving Centres soon."

" She is naked, of course, she summoned a lust demon! Let's go check the RCs in a week!"

" Monday?"

" Yea, Monday."

Hearing the conversation, Tesha remembered the ill fate that likely awaited her and her despair deepened. Had she successfully summoned a demon of pride, she would have been sentenced to execution. However, since she had likely summoned a lust demon instead...

Tears rolled down her sunken cheeks as she looked down at her own body. It was obvious that she had summoned a lust demon. Her vagina was still dripping with anticipation. A deep sense of shame permeated her before a greater wave of depression coursed through her.

Her public humiliation continued as the officer walked. Passing by the few wooden buildings in this particular district, they finally made it to the jungle of metal that was the city. They were in the state of Dect'r, one of the many states in the Carvok Empire, under the rule of the Magic Emperor.

The officer spoke as they approached a teleportation box.

" Hey, magicless bitch! I am going to put you down when we enter the Box. If you run, I will make sure that your sentence is lengthened!" Without even a look, he undid the magic barrier holding Tesha up and dropped her on the ground in the Box.

Then, he turned away and calibrated the Box to teleport them into one of the many teleportation receivers in the main headquarters of the MDU. A second after pressing the start button, Tesha felt a familiar lurch in her stomach and they were transported to the MDU headquarters.

Pulling out the magic crystal again, a new bubble engulfed Tesha and caused her to start floating behind the officer again as he walked out of the teleportation receiver. However, unlike what Tesha had expected, she was not brought to a cell to await her trial.

Instead, she was brought straight into a courtroom as the naked and ugly woman she was. The last time she was brought to court, she was given days of preparation. She wore formal attire and had a lawyer. Her father had attended and lightened her sentence.

Tesha's heart pounded as the judge took a look at her and frowned. It was the same judge from that day. The judge held out his hand.

" Officer bring me the evidence." Without saying a word, the officer walked up to the judge and passed his crystal ball to him. Meanwhile, Tesha was dropped into the middle of the court. The witnesses and the jury all stared at her with disgust. They gossiped amongst each other, already knowing the outcome of this court case.

After letting Tesha stew in her anxiety and depression for about 15 minutes, the judge spoke.

" On charges for the illegal summoning of a lust demon, Tesha, no last name, shall be sentenced to 10 years in the Relieving Centres." Tesha started shivering but was unable to cry as she was still dehydrated.

She wanted to scream and shout. Her trial was unjust, the judge straight up gave her a verdict. There was no investigation. However, she could not do so. She could not speak and despite the fact that there was nothing keeping her from running away, her body simply could not do so.

Once again, a bubble formed around Tesha's shivering figure and floated along as a new set of officers walked in. The officers wore RC uniforms. Seeing them, Tesha immediately descended into a panic attack.

She tried clawing at the magical barrier. Unfortunately, with her feeble strength, the weak 2nd circle spell might as well have been a solid sphere of steel. Still, the hysterical woman continued to do so. She looked feral as she did so bringing her the ire of the rest of the people in the room.

All she got for her attempt to escape was exhaustion as her muscle aches started to act up. Some of her muscles cramped bringing her more pain. No longer able to face the harsh reality of life, she curled in a fetal position and tried to hide from the world.

As the exhaustion set in and the adrenaline drained out, she fell asleep in that position.

In what seemed like an instant, Tesha found herself in an awkward position. Waking up with a start as someone stuck their penis into her vagina, Tesha looked around frantically. She was stuck in a silicone wall together with what seemed like an endless amount of other women.

There was a tube inserted into her mouth that was slowly dispensing a strange tasteless substance down her thought. Though she couldn't see the rest of her body, she could feel that her anus and urethra both had insertions in them.

In a panic, she began thrashing. She TRIED to move. However, she was firmly stuck in the wall of silicone. Completely restrained, she could only take pleasure from the thrusting penis behind the wall she was stuck in. Tears rolled down her face as she experienced another panic attack.

She felt claustrophobic, she felt like she was dying and she want to die too. All at once, her life seemed to crumble. The life she had planned slipped from her grasp all because she had wanted to save her father. All she wanted was for her father to show her the love he never gave her.

She regretted letting her accursed stepmother die so easily. She should have made her suffer. Suffer like she was now. However, all that was in the past. Though it hadn't been a month yet, she felt like it was years ago.

Now, all she could do was accept her fate.

Accept the pleasure of getting roughly fucked.

All day every day.

As she felt the dick inside her release its load, she felt the urge to throw up. However, she was unable to, as the slow pump that was pushing that weird tasteless jelly into her mouth prevented anything from coming out of her mouth. She continued to struggle helplessly as she felt yet another person touch her bum.

________

10 years later...

(A/N: Super long time skip, I know.)

Joshua, Zach190 and Rashkua were walking to an RC.

It wasn't just any Relieving Centre. It was THE RC, it was the main RC and the first one built in the Empire, it was called the Jarkta RC.  Here, the RC presented the usual, multitudes of men and women alike, different services, different races, different body types and different personalities. However, unlike most RCs, this one had a selection called the Peculiar Section.

The Peculiar Section was where men and women that had strange bodily quirks were located. THIS was why most people travelled all the way to this particular RC to relieve their sexual urges. Take it as a vacation of sorts.

Rashkua had a very strong libido as an ogre. As someone who lived in Jakta, naturally, he had visited his home's greatest tourist destination on multiple occasions.

Fine, he visited a few times a month.

" Guys, I basically visit this RC every week. I will give you all a little tour." Rashkua said nudging his two friends through the sliding doors.

" You sure I should be here, Rash?" Zach190's robotic voice echoed out of his speaker. Zach190 was a cyborg who didn't have genitalia. So, he was a little confused as to what he was even doing in an RC, the place built for people to experience the pleasures of the flesh.

" I'll show you, Zach. Just come along for now." Rashkua said as he pushed his friends to the counter. The receptionist looked up at the group and recognised the Ogre.

" Ah, Rashkua T.Lam." The receptionist then snapped his fingers to attract his coworker's attention.

" Jack I told you so. I told you he comes every day."

" The fuck, why would someone come every day!"

" Pay up those 1000 credits later!"

Seeing his friends stare at him in amazement and morbid curiosity, Rashkua had the decency to look embarrassed and rubbed his nose and waved them off.

" Sir, these are the friends I told you about. Zach here will take the Sadist package and Josh here wants to have a look at the catalogue." Rashkua said gesturing to his two friends. Zach190's face practically split, into a smile when he heard what package he was getting and began hopping around like an excited child.

" By the Magic Emperor, thank you, friend! Thank you, my friend! I can't believe you managed to afford such a gift! I have been looking everywhere for a cheap place!" Zach shouted as she tried to tackle his friend in a hug but failed to due to the size difference.

" Of course, man. What are friends for?" Rashkua said reciprocating the bro moment. Joshua smiled as he watched the two, then continued to look through the catalogue.

" And for you, Mister Rashkua? Grey?" The receptionist asked the regular if he wanted his favourite pussy. Rashkua nodded but looked a little sad.

" Yeah, I heard today is her last day right?"

" That... is... correct. Yes, it says here in the database that today, at 5 pm she will be released from the RC."

" Ah, that's sad. I have literally unloaded several litres of cum into that woman. It will be sad if I never see her again. Can you take this card and give it to her when she leaves, Mark?" Rashkua pulled out his business card with his personal Call Number and passed it to Mark the receptionist. Mark nodded and gestured for him to go.

" You know where she is, try to give her a big load today. You know how much she loves being filled to the brim." Rashkua smiled at the man and nodded. Then, we left to find his beloved grey pussy in a wall.

The ogre walked through the halls in the Women Section. The scent of sex and sweat, which an RC naturally had, made him get an erection as he walked. Then, he walked into the familiar wall, the Peculiar Section. As expected, there was a line for the woman he wanted to dump his load in.

There were 10 people before him, and with the 1 climax per person policy, he figured it would be another 2 hours before he could get to actually stick his dick into his beloved pussy. So, like all the other men and women in the line. He began jacking off.

Unfortunately, there was apparently another man in the line who could last long and had extended Rashkua's waiting period by an hour. Finally, the ogre reached the front of the line. His large veiny penis throbbed as he had not shot his had edged himself for the past 3 hours hoping that he would shoot extra into Grey's pussy.

Pulling out his Credit Holding Card(CHC), he tapped on the lock and was charged 2000 credits. It was another reason why he loved using this woman in particular. She was very cheap. Literally, 3 times cheaper than the other women in the Peculiar Sector.

Walking into the room, Rashkua pulled off all his clothes and put them into the Safety Container, to ensure that no stray bodily fluids dirtied his clothes. Then, the ogre turned on the shower and made sure it was freezing cold. He watched in slight amusement as the as sticking out of the wall shivered when the cold water hit her.

As usual, the characteristically named grey pussy, due to her... well... grey vagina, was dripping wet. Like a low-pressure faucet, slimy clear liquid kept pouring out of the pussy.

Rashkua wasted no time, sticking a finger into the hole to check if it was properly cleaned. Normally, vaginas were cleaned with water after each customer walks out of the room. However, Rashkua was a firm believer in being safe rather than sorry. He didn't want to get another man's cum on his dick, after all.

Thankfully, all that was inside the hot pussy was more clear slimy liquid. The type he liked. Then, he slowly pushed his girthy 8-inch cock into the tight hole. Vaginas, anuses and other "holes"  were always healed after each customer leaves the room to ensure that they were always as tight and always of the best quality.

"Ughh..." Rashkua grunted as his cock slipped into the familiar warmth. He smirked in victory when he felt the pussy clench on his cock. As usual, he continued to slip into the hole until he touched a protrusion. As his cock touched the fleshy bit, Grey squeezed much harder causing Rashkua to grunt again.

Smiling, Rashkua rubbed the rim of Grey's anus where the tube that sucked out her excrement entered, causing her to squeeze on his cock again. Intending to go all out today, Rashkua touched the hologram next to Grey's ass and a catalogue of options popped up.

He scrolled down the list with practised ease to the most expensive options and selected 4 of them. His favourite combo.

As expected, he heard tubes shifting, gears turning and spells running. Then, he felt Grey's pussy spasm bringing him immense pleasure. However, the big ogre just managed to keep himself from cumming. He still wanted the rest of his purchases to go through after all. To get the most of his money spent.

Soon, there was a section and the contents of Grey's stomach were sucked out from her ass through the tube. As usual, the contents stopped at Rashkua's eye level showing him that Grey had only been given the standard Nutrition Gel. It was a clear gel that when it entered the stomach dissolved into nutrients. All waste material subsequently turns black.

A second later, the waste was sucked away and a new tube was connected to the tube in Grey's ass. Then, a litre of pink gel was pumped into grey. Not a moment later, the pussy began spasming even harder. It was as if her pussy was trying to suck Rashkua's cum out.

As Rashkua grunted, his next selection began. Small tubes extended down from the ceiling. A moment later red liquid, Grey's blood was pumped out of her and cycled into a container of laxatives, paralytic poison and aphrodisiacs and was pumped back into Grey.

This continued for about 3 minutes until all her blood returned to her body. Then, the violent spasming started. Quickly, Rashkua began pumping in and out of Grey and as he did the next selection started. As he did, a good old syringe of yellow liquid a mild orgasm inhibitor was injected into Grey's spine.

Though at first glance it didn't seem to add to Rashkua's pleasure, Rashkua took pleasure in the fact that he was probably giving the woman the best time of her life. The orgasm inhibitor could be overcome if the pleasure she felt was enough to pass the threshold. So, if Rashkua felt the woman orgasm, he would know that he had done a good job.

As he continued thrusting, his final selection was put into action. A glowing magic circle formed. It was a flesh-crafting magic circle, one that was supposed to tighten grey's pussy until it couldn't be further tightened. Then, it would mould and make sure that her pussy kept its shape.

However, in this instance, Rashkua was using it to permanently shape Grey's pussy to his cock's shape. He had paid extra to make it a soul mould. Meaning that it would persist even after Grey got healed, the only version of this selection that Rashkua found was worth spending money on.

As the legal soul magic was cast, Rashkua plunged deep into the pussy, up to the base of his cock and stopped moving. A flash of pale green light later, he cracked a wide smile. Now it was his pussy. Hyperaroused by this, he began thrusting aggressively and came in Grey.

" Oh, grey... Try not to undo the soul magic yeah?" His grin widened as he felt the woman climax as well. Satisfied, Rashkua washed up, put on his clothes, paid his bill of a whopping  150,000 credits and walked out of the room. As he did, he turned back and looked at the grey pussy dripping with his come and sighed, knowing that this was probably the last time he would see Grey.

" Thank you for bringing me pleasure for the last 9 years, Grey," He whispered.

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. It was time for him to leave his sex-addicted days behind. It was time for him to leave Grey, the pussy that he had used since he was 18.

__________

Tesha cursed internally as she continued having her orgasm, it had been minutes since the last customer left her in this state. In a constant state of orgasmic pleasure. She had felt her soul being tampered with and it was absolutely euphoric.

' It must have been the ogre! That monster always gives me the most terrifying orgasms...'

Having her soul tampered with felt absolutely disgusting, however, she couldn't bring herself to feel angry at the ogre's actions.

I decided to double down on making this an original story. This world that Tesha lives in is a technologically and magically advanced world that has achieved world unity. So, this is basically my interpretation of a utopia. Where it is legal to academically learn how to do illegal activities as long as one does not physically do those illegal activities.

Of course, even in utopias, there are problems in the system.

Word Count: 3244

1