Serafall 2
1.5k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

481

482

Come on. Come on.

483

*THUD*

Fuck!

*Haaaa  Haaaa*

Damn it. After 2 weeks I am only at this level.

Devils are about 5 times stronger than normal humans. That means in 2 weeks I still haven't been able to do 100 push-ups

In these 2 weeks, all I have been doing is studying and doing basic exercises. Running, Push-ups, Crunch, Squats etcetera.

It's not enough!

I'm 8 years old right now. The plot starts in 9 years. That's when the shit hits the fan.

Riser. Kokabiel. Khaos Brigade. Hero Faction. And all that other shit that happens one after another.

I plan to leave as soon as the plot starts. But realistically I doubt Fate will let me go that easily.

And I still have to kill everybody Involved with the Holy Sword Project. I want to find and kill Valper before the thing with Kokabiel. But that's unlikely so that means I have to wait for Kokabiel to attack.

The world is a big place. Especially with the different factions involved. Let's say hypothetically Vapler gets the protection of someone like Indra because he learned I was chasing him. That's it. I won't be able to kill him. Unless I get Ophis to do it or something along those lines.

Honestly, I should kill Valper, let Kokabiel kill Rias and Sona and when the war starts I join the Fallen and Massacre everybody involved with the Project from the Angel's side. The Church will follow the Angles, so I can get the priests there. Yea that sounds like a solid plan that has a low chance of ever happening because of something called 'PLOT'

Whatever I need to finish up. I'm done for the afternoon. I need to go eat and continue with leg day. As a Knight speed is my advantage. And I plan to abuse it to the max. Combine my natural speed with a sword having the concept of 'Acceleration' or something along those lines. And you have a living cheat.

"Why hello there" I hear a cheerful voice behind me.

I turn around and see a beautiful girl, looking in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and blue eyes. She also has a child-like body which at first made me underestimate her but my instincts started to flare big time. Just like they did with Sirzechs.

It took me a second to recognize her since in the show she is mostly shown as a Magical Girl. But right now she is wearing a woman's business suit.

" I am Ser-"

" Serafal Sitri or now known as Serafal Leviathan which is by the way a very subtle way to make the population think better of you. Taking the Name Leviathan just so you gain more respect from the people. I find it stupid and demeaning that you would get rid of your Clan name. But hey that's just me"

I can see her lip starting to twitch from that

"Sigh I can see why Sirzechs calls you a pain in the ass. You do know people who are too smart get kill first right?" She says with an amused smile

"If that was the case Ajuka Astaroth would have died a long time ago. And I will call you in any name you wish. But I will use your real name first. If you want me to stop just say so"

"Sigh just call me Serafall. Oh and now that we are on the topic of names we need to change yours. No offense but you having the name Isaiah while being a devil is.. troublesome."

She has a weird expression when she says the last word. Ahh. The Church.

" You want to avoid any trouble with the Church, and rubbing the fact that you have a survivor from their Secret-Dark-Inhumane-Experiments isn't really a good way to do it. So you want me to change my name Temporarily or Permanently and use that knowledge at the opportune time to get the most benefits from them " I deadpan at her

Serafall starts laughing dryly while scratching the back of her head. 'Fuck this kid is sharp'

Sirzechs coughs lightly "In that case Rias already had an idea for a new name"

Of course, she did.

"How about Kiba Yuuto" he says with a weird sense of pride. I'm reading his face and it says 'My little sister thought of this. Ahhh I'm so proud'

But contrary to his expectations me and Serafall both have blank faces at the stupid name

"Horse-Rider? Really?" I look at him like he is an idiot.

"Sirzechs-chan. No offense but Rias has a terrible naming sense." Serafall points at the man

"That's not true" he says sounding offended

"Koneko Toujo. Castle Kitten" I say in a dry tone.

"So?" his response makes Serafall facepalm

"Sure whatever. I don't care about my name. I can always change it later." I say offhandedly. I'm definitely changing it back. I will not be known as 'Horse-Rider'

"Sigh. Let's go. My little sister Sona and her Queen Tsubaki were eager to meet you" Serafall just seems to forget the earlier mood and goes back to her basic setting the Cheerful Magical Girl. Which was fake as fuck.

"How about you go take a quick shower to freshen up before meeting them. It's bad manners if you come like that. First impressions are everything." Sirzechs suggests, but it's clear it was more like an order

I just look at the man " I'm not a servant or a pet. I will only fight. Anything beyond that isn't part the deal. I don't care if the Big G himself came to the Underworld. I will be taking a shower and going to eat. Should they wish to meet me I will be in the dining room." I say my piece and start moving towards the mansion.

~~~

-Serafall Pov-

"Sigh, see what I mean" Sirechs sighs and points at the retreating figure of the newly named Kiba Yuuto

"Yeah, he has a problem with Authority. But didn't actually insult you. And he was right when he said this isn't in the deal you made. He is stubborn and prideful. I will not be surprised if he gets Pride or Wrath as his major Sin." I shake my head at the difficult situation Sirzechs has found himself in.

The boy was Rias's Knight. He was stubborn and prideful but was willing to do the most important things Servants do. Fighting in the Rating Game. The Rating Game determines a Devil's status. Devils respect strength. The higher you are on the list the easier things will be for you. Of course, there are other sides like Politics, Wealth, Alliances etcetera. But Strength will always be respected.

"I can only hope he will succumb to the Obedience Seal. And become more accepting to Rias and the others" Sirzechs sighs as he heads into the mansion

Somehow I doubt a will like that will let himself succumb. His Sin has an 80% chance of being Pride. He stood in front of Two Satans and spoke his mind. He has more balls than half the Devils I have met. And as he grows stronger so will his Pride.

Take dragons for example. They are Pride Incarnate. They will never back down from an insult. And when they fight they do it to the death, or until they get bored. There is a reason people don't mess with dragons. They might not win. But they will make sure to take an arm and a leg before they die.

And nobody wants to fight an insane maniac like that. It's just not worth it.

If I'm right, and I usually am about these things. Young Kiba will grow to be exactly like that. The future will not be peaceful.

Sigh, I can practically feel the paperwork coming. And I don't like it one bit.

###

Word Count 1300

59