Meeting Sona and Tsubaki
1.4k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kiba! Stop being rude and pay attention to our guests!" Chibi-Rias yells out, pointing her finger at me

I was just silently eating in the dining room when the red-haired brat stormed in with Sona following her. And by the way she was out of breath Rias must have dragged her over here. Akeno, Koneko and Tsubaki shortly followed.

So not wanting to leave a bad impression I introduced myself and sat back down to eat.

"What do you mean rude? I introduced myself properly. Plus Sona and Tsubaki are your guests not mine" Wonder what ticked off the brat this time

"And you sat down to eat right after that. Even though Sona and Tsubaki came all the way here to see you!" While chibi-Rias was having a tantrum. Chibi-Sona was looking at us with a sharp look. Trying to figure me out probably, and what threat I pose her if she were to fight Rias peerage vs peerage.

"Perhaps you could introduce yourself again. With more details this time please" Sona suggested. It was weird seeing a kid use the fake sweet smile. But then again they are Devils.

"Sigh Fine" I sand up, leaving my delicious meal. My food is getting cold because the Gremory princess doesn't like being ignored.

"As you already know my name is Kiba Yuuto. Yes that name was picked by Rias, Yes it's unoriginal and No I won't tell you my real name. I was reincarnated by the Knight piece, so I am a swordsman. My Sacred Gear is also related to swords. I like to train and eat in silence" get the clue already " I dislike annoying redheads who have too much free time on their hands"

The little insult was totally unregistered by Rias. Honestly the theory that all the nutrients went into her breasts. Is starting to be more and more real.

Sona caught that very obvious insult and covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Her action stopped the conversation between Akeno, Tsubaki and Koneko, who were staying a bit further away.

"What's so funny Sona?" Tsubaki asks with a smile. After all it's rare to see Sona smile

"Nothing Tsubaki, Kiba just said a funny joke when he was introducing himself" Sona was trying hard to control her face but the corners of her mouth twitched every few seconds trying to form a smile.

"Really I didn't get it. Say it again" Hmmm no the theory is wrong. She was an idiot from the start

I put my hand on my chin and humm "How about No"

"Why not!?" Chibi-Rias yells out

"Because it's a waste of time and I want to finish my meal. Just think about what I said and it will come to you" I calmly sit back down and continue eating

Rias smirks a bit

"But don't you want to play with us?" Puppy dog eyes. Huh so this is how she manipulates the Strongest Sis-Con

"No" my casual remark makes her freeze in place. She really is a spoiled brat, she has probably gotten anything she wants, I think they should be telling her about the engagement in a year or two. That should be fun to watch.

"Why not!?"

I calmly sit back down and continue my meal "Unfortunately can't join their tea party as I have to continue my training" why would I go with them when they only complain about their sis-con siblings or do normal kid stuff. Well as normal as two heiresses can be.

Training

"Why do you train so hard? " Tsubaki asked curiously. I will ignore the fact that she looked at Sona first. Even as kids devils are still devils

"For my Ambition"

"Which is?" Sona asked with a small smile

"Revenge" I say it as indifferently as possible. Sona frowned a bit, I guess she was hoping to get more out of me. It's common for reincarnated devils to have resentment about their death.,

"Why?" Rias says at me in a conflicting tone, she tries to play it off but everybody heard the way she said it

"Why what?" Nope food is more important. But damn these cooks can make a mean steak. I need to get them to teach me how to cook. I will not be starving to death because I don't know how to do it. Like some retarded young masters.

One of the few interesting pastimes I have right now is searching the DevilNet for all the stupid shit the so-called 'High-Class Devils' or 'Young Masters' have done.

One retard actually managed to get trapped in a divine forest. To escape it he needed to clear some trials. The trials are mostly about survival and take a lot of energy to even attempt them. That's why there were animals in the forest to regain the lost stamina. The man actually starved to death because the food he tried to make tasted disgusting. So he refused to eat it.

It's very difficult for Devils to starve. Since they can rely on their magic in case of emergencies. But because of the special properties of the divine forest he did.

The God of that forest had a blast shoving this story in the Devil Faction's face. He filmed the whole thing. Ahh gotta love the DevilNet, it's probably Ajuka's best invention. It isn't actually mentioned if he thought of it or he stole it from the humans

Laughing my ass off after an intense workout always makes me feel better

"Why do you ignore us? Your new family and go train instead" Rias starts tearing up

...

Oh hell nah. There won't be any Talk no Jutsu from me

"Go ask your brother. He knows why" Or at least he thinks he does. I think they just forgot how I addressed the 'Satan'. Must be because they are still young. They don't quite get how much of a big deal their siblings are.

"Why don't you tell us now" Chibi-Akeno speaks up to support her 'King' while Chibi-Koneko only nods her head

"Because I don't want to. Mostly because I'm done with my meal and need to go back to training. Sona-san, Tsubaki-san it has been a pleasure meeting you." time for a tactical retreat. The Sis-cons aren't here but they are probably listening in. They wouldn't be Sis-cons if they didn't.

" It has been interesting meeting you as well Kiba-kun" Tsubaki smiles gently

"Don't be a stranger feel free to come to the Sitri-Territory." Hah, Sona has talent for these kinds of subtle things. Well subtle for her age, I think as long as she does this for anyone her age she would get something out of them. I think I interest her because of my desire for strength. I doubt anyone our age trains at all.

She is smart. She will probably figure out that training this early will bring in benefits later on. I'm sure Serafall will give her a push in that direction as well. On the other hand there is no hope for Rias.

"I will take it under consideration. Goodbye and enjoy your stay here" I quickly leave, before things get even more complicated

I need to make all types of iron swords and be proficient in making them before moving on to magic swords. Back to the Grind

### A/N

Word Count 1224

 

Next chap time skip starts.

58