Chapter 119: Pluton VS…
3.8k 7 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119: Pluton VS...

As Lucas left the Empty Throne room, he was thinking of many things.

Regarding his father, his family, what is true, what is false.

Even though many points suggested that what Im told him was true, it was still hard for him to completely believe it.

Nevertheless, since Im believes him to be her nephew, he can still make use of this to his advantage.

Originally, he came here not to join the World Government, but to destroy the Celestial Dragons. As for the countries that are a part of the World Government, he planned on absorbing all of them, creating a new alliance. One free from the Celestial Dragons’ control.

However, now that he suddenly gained a new card to play, he would have to revise his plans a bit.

Lucas was aware that in the Celestial Dragons, there exists a decent man. King Neptune had often him as well.

If I remembered correctly, his name was Mjolnir…? Wait no, it was Mjosgard. Tsk, what a difficult name to remember.

Since King Neptune vouched for him, Lucas would naturally spare him.

But as for the others…

Lucas grinned, his black haori fluttered behind him as he headed to the meeting hall.

Inside a wide circular hall was a long round table where dozens of Kings and Queens from all over the world gathered and sat solemnly.

Wapol frowned and kept tapping on the table.

“What is taking that damn pirate so long!?”

“Wapol, didn’t you see the Five Elders requested him? Just shut up and wait patiently.”

“Dalton you peasant! Don’t tell me what to do!”

Dalton’s eyes narrowed and his body was slowly starting to turn into an ox as he glared at Wapol.

“Wapol, I won’t remind you again. We now stand on equal footing. If you still continue to be like this...then don’t blame me for what I would do!”

“Grr…”

Wapol flinched upon feeling the deathly glare from Dalton, causing him to be unable to say anything.

The other Kings and Queens merely snickered and sneered as they watched this scene.

Actually, although they were all part of the World Government, not all kingdoms were on friendly terms and it was quite normal to see such a scene from happening.

King Cobra sighed and pacified the situation.

“Alright you two. Let’s just calm down.”

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t planning on causing a ruckus here.”

“Hmph!”

Dalton nodded kindly at Cobra while Wapol just snorted and turned his head away.

Suddenly, the doors opened once more and revealed a certain white haired man with a grin on his face.

“Oh? Seems like there was some excitement here while I was gone.”

Lucas noticed the atmosphere seemed off and guessed that something had happened.

Cobra smiled and didn’t linger on the topic.

“Lucas, you’re finally here. Seeing your expression, it seems the Five Elders have approved of you?”

“Well, you can say it like that.”

Lucas smiled mysteriously and found an empty seat to sit down.

On his right sat a serious looking King wearing a top hat while on his left was a beautiful blonde Queen.

The tophat King gestured a slight bow with his tophat and introduced himself while Lucas sipped on the wine provided to him.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Shogun of Wano. I am Ham Burger, the King of Ballywood Kingdom.”

“Pft-!?”

When Lucas heard his name, he nearly choked on his drink.

Ham Burger!? Bollywood!? Did GOda run out of names to use!? This guy looked similar to Abraham Lincoln so I thought his name would be similar too…

“? Something wrong?”

Ham Burger looked at Lucas in confusion and asked.

“N-nothing. You have a very...delic- I mean, interesting name. I’ve also long heard of your Hollywo- I mean Ballywood Kingdom.”

“Oho? I see. It’s good to know that my kingdom has also reached your ears. I am quite proud of it.”

Lucas was now a bit curious.

I wonder if there are huge letters in that kingdom spelling out BALLYWOOD?

Lucas chuckled at the thought and shook his head.

Then, the Queen next to him smiled and did a curt bow as she introduce herself.

“I am Mororon, Queen of Tajine Kingdom. I look forward to having diplomatic relations with the famed country of Wano.”

Mororon? Moron?

It was a good thing that Lucas decided to stop drinking, otherwise, he might really spit out the drink on her face after hearing her name.

Lucas’ eyes briefly fell on the deep ravine on her chest and continued to nod.

“Likewise.”

A smile appeared on Mororon’s face. She lightly shook her glass of wine and leaned closer.

“I wouldn’t mind a different kind of relation as well.”

“...I’m married.”

Lucas sweated.

What was this? Why was he being flirted with immediately? Is this the world of the nobles?

Mororon continued to smile as she whispered.

“I don’t mind. It can be our. Little. Secret.”

“...”

“Ahem. Well then, since Lucas has arrived, shall we start the Reverie?”

Just as Lucas was figuring out what to do with this sultry Queen, King Cobra came to his rescue.

Mororon lightly glared at Cobra and pulled away.

Lucas sighed.

“Well then-”

“SLAM!”

Before Cobra could continue what he was going to say, there was a loud slam on the table.

Looking over, it was Wapol who slammed the table.

Wapol frowned and glared at Lucas as he spoke.

“First of all, you! Pirate! I heard that you are also part of the dastardly Strawhats!”

“...What of it?”

Lucas gazed at Wapol coldly, as if he was looking at an insect.

Wapol shivered slightly on that gaze but he gritted his teeth and didn’t cower.

“You sit here as if you are really now part of the World Government, but you are obviously just a pirate! Do you honestly think everyone here would approve of you!?”

“Hoh? Even the Five Elders didn’t say anything about me being here. Do you think you are...above them?”

“T-this and that are different matters!”

Lucas sneered.

“How is it different? The Five Elders are the top of the World Government. You say that their decision is wrong...are you planning to rebel?”

“T-that’s not it! Don’t twist my words!”

Wapol’s face paled and quickly refuted.

Lucas scoffed and shook his head.

“Well, I know you're just acting like that because you have a feud with the Strawhats so I’ll let it pass. However...”

After saying so, he stood up and unleashed his Emperor’s Haki on the entire hall. Of course, he spared those who were friendly to him which included Ham Burger and Mororon.

“It seems there is a misunderstanding here. I’m not going to join your World Government and become dogs for the Celestial Dragons.”

“W-what!?”

“You will all submit to me. One way or the other. As for the Celestial Dragons...they don’t need to exist anymore.”

“!!!”

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock under the pressure of the tremendous haki.

What...did he say!?

The Celestial Dragons...don’t need to exist!?

These words...were probably the most domineering line they have heard in their lifetime!

So arrogant! So domineering!

Don’t tell me...this Lucas plans to sit on that throne!?

At this moment, the doors to the hall once again opened, revealing five figures.

“It’s the Five Elders!”

“We’re saved!”

“Elders! Please save us! This Lucas plans to destroy the World Government!”

However, despite their pleas, the Five Elders were unmoved.

They looked at Lucas who was now standing above all.

“Young Master.”

“They are here.”

“They have come.”

“Pluton.”

“Has appeared.”

Instantly, everyone was shocked.

Not just because they heard what the Five Elders said...it was also because they saw the top figures of the World Government...kneel in front of Lucas!

Lucas showed a grin and looked out the window.

There, he saw a huge ship...it was probably the biggest ship he had seen in his life. Moreover, it was sailing in the sky!

Before he left the Empty Throne room earlier, he had said a few words to the Five Elders.

He told them to deliver his words to the Celestial Dragons.

Naturally, those words were his declaration of war!

Now seeing the gigantic ship outside, he knew that the Celestial Dragons had really gone all out. It seems they took his threat seriously.

“So that’s Pluton? Tsk, what a hugeass ship.”

“Pluton…”

Cobra also looked out the window and his eyes widened in shock.

He never expected that the long lost Pluton...was actually in the hands of the Celestial Dragons all this time!

This...isn’t this a dangerous situation!?

Yet despite that...how come Lucas still looked calm!?

Cobra turned his attention to the white haired youth and saw he was still calm and confident.

Just what gave him this confidence!?

“Well then...shall we start this party?”

When his words ended, a huge ‘door’ suddenly appeared in the skies above as well and another huge ship revealed itself.

On its deck stood Kohza and the rest of his people. There was also someone who Lucas hadn’t met in a long time.

“Iceburg, it seems we are finally able to use this ship.”

Kohza looked excited as he stood beside Iceburg.

“Mmm, I had hoped we would never use it though.”

Iceberg sighed as he petted the rat on his chest pocket.

However, since it has come to this, then there was nothing else that could be done.

“It is time. Activate...Hades.”

Sorry for the delay. Been busy lately.

I'm aware that there are a lot of bullshit happening in previous chapters, but it can't be helped. One Piece isn't over yet and I have to make stuff up to the best I can. XD

There are still a lot of bullshit left regarding Joyboy, the prophecy, Shanks, etc but we'll leave that for some other time :P

As you all know, Pluton wasn't exactly explained in the story and only said it is some warship capable of immense destruction. but it seems a bit...normal if it was a simple ship that can only sail on the sea so I made it able to fly as well.

I guess it's somewhat like Enel's ship, maybe the two aren't too different in the original as well? Who knows. Speaking of Enel, he should still be in the Moon...but I have no idea what to do with him so he's just gonna stay there...or will he? Heh.

See ya next chap!

88