Notice(Author’s Note)
1.1k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Why do you think Liza randomly cares about Fate so much?
  • Love at first sight Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Everyone else truly is a d*ck Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Forced Votes: 22 19.6%
  • It's all a scheme by Fate's mom Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Hail Kekistan! Votes: 15 13.4%
Total voters: 112

Sorry guys, but I won't be making a new chapter tonight. I just downed a 2 liter of 7up and took a hot bath so I'm about to crash in a few minutes. The story officially has 50 registered readers, or so the stats say. I plan on making it up to you guys with a nice long chapter tomorrow since it will be Friday and I'll have more time and good mojo. Setting up another poll, in order to gauge popularity and all that jazz. 

 

P.S. - The last poll for the most popular character so far was...drum roll, please...! A tie between our aspie protagonist and our very own 'Orb of Restrain-kun!'

 

P.P.S. - Yes, I know that in fact, that sounded a bit weebish.

P.P.P.S - Special thanks to TheInnocentBystander, Felicity6369, Cyrania, Meeple, Starlight_of_Life, Matt.In.The.Hatt, Completionist99, Roxtos, kam1501, Linkisawesome4, Twomonkey, Notsosneekyninja, and Nelox for continuing to read. I hope to be seeing your names on the reading roster for many nights to come. In particular, thanks Cyrania for always being one of the first to read and thanks to Starlight for providing me with compliments, feedback, and favorites. Other thanks go out to my other readers whose names don't show up or who aren't registered, just know that having someone willing to read what you write really makes it worth it <:)

11