Thank you guys!
350 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone, it's your resident author of FoF(Not a cool acronym, but not everyone gets one like S.H.E.I.L.D.), and I'm writing this message to thank you guys for helping me get this far. With all of your support, the story has managed to get over 300 readers, 60k+ views, 772 favorites, and two #1 genre-rankings(Autism and Abusive Characters, though I'm not sure how it'll be before Falling Over beats my aspie ass into #2 again)! 

Let just say...that I honestly didn't expect to come this far in the time that I have, especially when my habits when writing and my chapter lengths(The fact that 30-something chapters is stretched into 119...120...soon to be 121 tonight) are quite low, some not even being 1k words. My story first emerged on the forums of novelupdates, where I began putting the story out in the format that it still follows today(the 'you read a series of chapters with the same name as one chapter by scrolling through' style, like Second Life Ranker and others on wuxia). Eventually, I came over here, after a friend, and the only vocal supporter of what I was doing, Kalto, suggested that if I wanted to spread my work, then I should try putting the story on other sites. Let's just say that my attempts at trying to make the story a success of Wattpad...kinda fell flat since I was the same kind of writer that everyone else was...probably just a bit worse even. 

Then, after that plan fell through, he suggested that I try scribblehub, and so I did. Gotta say, one of the best decisions I've made in a while...not since my on-the-spot speech on safety got me elected as mayor of a simulated town in 5th grade, and managed to beat the parody of the Gettysburg Address. I've had a lot of moments with this wonderful community...from the time I freaked out about getting my first favorite, to the time I got my first fans like StarlightOfLife and Fasolasido, to the time that I questioned how the hell I got on the trending page(still don't know how that happened, maybe because I had reached #1 in autism), when I formed the discord community and found out that people were actually willing to join, to making friends like Arcane, and quite a few more which were mostly just moments of panic, joy, and sometimes having to spend a day rewriting a chapter because it looked like something I wrote while half-asleep(which I kinda was). 

 

Anyways, sorry for rambling on, but I just wanted to just let some of my natural theatrical jackass out before I have to vent my emotions on 4chan(because IRL venting never gets you a real response, go figure). Thank you guys so much for sticking with me as long as you have, to the people who read from the start and are still reading like Matt.In.The.Hatt(who might be one of the last remaining veterans of my crap), to the ones who have long since left like Cyrania and Roxtos, and to more recent readers like Aregulus, ArcaneWrath, Anirose, TP0(I keep trying to do a zero, but it always comes out as an o), Truth(the analyst), and schuldraigh. I'm sorry to all the people I can't name, but I know that it's all of you, registered and unregistered readers, who've helped me get this far.

 

Thank you all, sincerely...

F8ofThe3World


P.S. - Please join the discord if you want to chat...or potentially be the victim of my next glorious rant: https://discord.gg/4SanBW

 

 

Do you guys still want to read the drawn out adventures of Fate and insane he's gonna get?
  • Yes Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Go, Orb of Restraint-kun, capture the author and force him to write more! Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Only if you get him some payback(Smack the mom upside the head and bash the bro till he dead!) Votes: 5 38.5%
Total voters: 13
3