3 – 2 Days until the Apocalypse starts
1k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WITH JONATHAN

After calling his parents, Jonathan decided to buy many things from the SHOP.

'Since I have a lot of money and the space inside is infinite, I'll buy everything I can!'

Jonathan looked at the books section and saw there were many options to buy. 'Books about agriculture? Bought. A book about animals? Bought!'

Everything that Jonathan thought was important to know, he bought.

Of course, he also bought food. Lots of food. 'Since they don't spoil, I see no reason not to buy them!'

Jonathan bought a lot of sweets, knowing that it would be difficult to find them in the Apocalypse, and lots of snacks. He literally spent a couple of millions dollars on this.

After spending millions on these, Jonathan moved on to the weapons section, 'I don't know how to shoot, but I'll buy everything.'

The prices of the weapons varied, but most were 100k dollars. Expensive, but Jonathan was a billionaire, and he didn't care about that.

Looking at the price of things, Jonathan sweated, 'If I hadn't given my father the Bitcoin information, I wouldn't be able to buy anything here.'

After buying food, books, and weapons, Jonathan looked around the 'Shop' to see if there were cars for sale. To his surprise, this part was locked, with a warning, 'THIS SECTION OF THE SHOP WILL OPEN LATER!'

Although there were no cars, at least there was gas, 'Good!'

After buying all this, Jonathan still had a lot of money and a lot of free time. 'Maybe warn people on the internet? Most of them wouldn't believe me, but at least I'll have warned them!'

Deciding that he would warn as many people as he could, Jonathan went to Reddit, Twitter and every social media.

'The end of the world is near! In 3 days, the apocalypse will begin! Buy food and weapons while there's still time!'

Jonathan posted everywhere imaginable, he then realized it was getting late.

'This is probably going to be one of the last normal nights of my life.' Jonathan looked down at his hand, which was shaking with fear.

Jonathan closed his hand, then took a big breath, 'I can survive this... I just have to make sure the world I'm in is okay.'

With his mind at 100% thinking, Jonathan didn't know how to spend the last normal days of his life. 'Go eat MC Donald's? Play more video games?'

Jonathan sighed, 'Ignorance is a blessing sometimes!'

With a lot on his mind and no chance of getting a good night's sleep, Jonathan decided to visit his neighbor.

His neighbors were good people, with people the same age as Jonathan, and they were one of the few close friends Jonathan had.

Looking at the time, Jonathan decided to spend the night there, 'I'll try to prepare them for what is to come!'

Having decided on his next step, Jonathan didn't waste any time and went to his neighbor's house. Since the location where Jonathan lived was a little far from the city and only had few houses around, basically all the neighbors knew each other and were friends.

Jonathan knocked on the door, and it didn't take long for someone to answer.

''Hello...? Oh, hi Jonathan! What are you doing here this time of day, honey?'' The woman who answered the door, Samantha, was the mother of Nathanael, 15 M, and Eve, 15 F, and was surprised to see Jonathan.

'I'm going to say something stupid and hope she believes me.' Jonathan spoke quickly, '' I had arranged with Nathanael to sleep here tonight... didn't he tell you?''

Samantha, not wanting to leave Jonathan outside, '' Of course he did! Come in and make yourself at home...''

"Thank you! Jonathan walked in and started looking around the house, 'This will probably be one of the last normal nights I'll have for quite some time...'

''Where's Mr. Nathan?'' Jonathan asked.

''He's working right now...Do you want me to call Nathanael for you, dear?'' Samantha asked Jonathan while she was cooking dinner.

''Don't worry, I know the way to the room. Thank you for opening the door!'' Jonathan then went to Nathanael's room and knocked on the door.

"Mom...? Is dinner ready yet?'' When Nathanael opened the door and saw that it was Jonathan, he was surprised, "Jonathan? What are you doing here?''

''I was bored and asked your mother if I could spend the night here playing with you. And she said yes.'' Jonathan entered Nathanael's room, who was too surprised to react.

Jonathan took the second controller and said, ''What are you waiting for? Let's play!''

Nathanael, still confused, decided to play with Jonathan. They were good friends, and it would not be the first time that Jonathan would sleep in Nathanael's house and vice versa.

Seeing that the game Nathanael was playing was single-player, Jonathan asked him to put on FIFA, '' Hey, put on FIFA, and let's play! We will bet as usual?''

Nathanael, already accustomed to Jonathan's manner, accepted the bet, '' 10$ was it? I will play with Real Madrid.''

''I'll take PSG.''

30 MINUTES LATER

Jonathan and Nathanael were in the third best-of-three game, and it was tied.

Just as the game was going into the second half, they both heard Samantha shout, '' Children, the food is ready!''

They both stopped playing immediately and ran to eat. Samantha has a reputation for being strict with schedules.

Arriving in the dining room, Jonathan noticed that there were a lot of things, '' Wow! Everything looks great!''

''Thank you! Sit down and eat.'' Samantha looked happy.

Eva was also at the table and was already served.

"Good night.'' Jonathan said good night to Eve.

'' ... Good night.'' Eve was very shy, even though she was Jonathan's friend.

The family and Jonathan ate in peace. In the middle of dinner, feelings began to hit Jonathan, 'This will probably be one of their last family dinners...'

Emotions started to take over Jonathan, and he almost started to cry, ' Easy... I can help them.'

Samantha, noticing Jonathan's condition, asked worriedly, '' Jonathan... Are you alright?''

Jonathan wiped his eyes, '' I'm fine... don't worry.''

Even though he had already prepared for the Apocalypse that would happen in two days, Jonathan decided to do more.

'I have to do more... just posting on social medias won't work, I have to try other alternatives.'

With new motivation, Jonathan finished dinner and he and Nathanael went to finish the 3rd game. Jonathan ended up winning the bet, which was $10, and he went to sleep.

He rolled over on the bed in the guest room, but couldn't sleep. Not wanting to disturb Samantha, Jonathan looked in the 'SHOP' to see if there was anything to make him sleep.

And to his surprise, there were: SLEEPING PILS: WHOEVER TAKES THESE WILL SLEEP AT LEAST 6 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT THEY ARE TAKEN.

There were other options, but this was the best. Without hesitation, Jonathan bought and took the medicine. Instantly, sleep came and Jonathan went to sleep.

' I will make sure to have a good time tomorrow.'

 


Author' Note:

 

1 Chapter a week! Thanks for reading

44