Chapter 169- I promise…
492 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How was Maydeath's relationship with Seth in their previous life?

Well, Maydeath whom previously Seth called Miyuki was a modest girl who liked to talk with everyone with a kind smile on her face.

She had seen the vulgarity of the world and how men always watched her as a product of their desire, nothing more nothing less. She loathed such people and always remained distant from everyone despite how she presented herself in general.

She didn't choose her associates but her friends were people whom she carefully picked and allowed herself to be close with. And as in friends, there was only one she could actually call a true friend of hers.

Someone who never had his eyes on her 'assets' or never desired anything from Miyuki. Someone who helped her at times when he could have easily taken advantage of her and someone who never asked for anything in return other than true friendship.

Ryuuta Yamamoto.

On a rainy afternoon, Miyuki and Ryuuta were stuck inside a shrine storage after Ryuuta saved the girl from a group of delinquents. At that time, Miyuki noticed how considerate and kind the boy was to not only see her with any malicious intent but he didn't even take a glance at her.

That day, he could have done anything to her. She was emotionally broken and in pursuit of support she would have allowed Ryuuta to embrace her, but he never turned to look at her and only assured of his presence by keeping her company.

He knew she would be uncomfortable being seen like this so he remained casual and tried to lighten up her mood throughout the evening.

That day, Miyuki fell for the boy who despite being slightly insensitive at times was the perfect man whom she could allow herself to love.

Miyuki was ensnared by Ryuuta's inner and outer selves to the point of obsession. But in their last life, there was a boundary separating them which Miyuki wasn't able to overcome how much she tried.

Ryuuta's imouto—Mayu.

But in this life, Miyuki who was known as Maydeath now was stronger and far better than her previous self. She not only acquired strength to rival any supreme forces of this world but built strong connections with people so she could help her beloved and gain his praises.

She honed her skills to their limit, crushed any obstacle that came in her path, and embarked on a journey to become someone her beloved could be proud of.

All such hard work and today, after waiting for such a long period, she was going to taste the fruit of her labor.

"Despite knowing that I don't love you as a woman, are you sure you want to give your first time to me?" In between his rasp breathing, Seth asked while looking down at a naked Maydeath who was ready to become one with him.

Her allure was dangerously inviting at the moment...something Seth found addictive if he continued looking at her but strangely he didn't want to escape this honey trap and divulge in it as far as it goes.

They have been engaged with each other in bed for the last two hours, enjoying each other's warmth, making up for the lost time, and giving themselves in the flames of love and lust.

Finally, at the moment when they would be crossing the ultimate line between a man and woman, Seth wanted to ask the question that he already knew the answer to.

Maydeath encircled her arms around his neck before slightly pulling his face toward hers as she spoke in a whisper, "I can belong to only you....so please take me, Seth..."

****

'Mmm....' Maydeath's consciousness began clearing up after some hours of their passionate lovemaking which continued for long four hours before Maydeath finally reached her limit.

'I finally did it with him... ' A smile that could fade the first bloom of spring adorned the crimson-haired teenager's lips as she touched the lower side of her abdomen.

Each corner of her body was cleaned up yet it still felt like something was still inside of her...

'No! Bad, Maydeath...suppress your perversion or Seth would dislike you.... ' Scolding herself like a child, Maydeath conjured clothes over her body which consisted of a single one-piece that reached her upper thighs before she got out of the bed.

Her lips held a smile as she saw the familiar back of her lover, currently engaged in some paperwork.

"Good morning, love. " She really wanted to say it someday. Oh, how happy Maydeath felt at the moment~

Seth's hand halted upon feeling the foreign warmth over his back and the pair of dainty arms encircling his chest.

He put the pen and his glasses down before he took hold of Maydeath's arm and urged her to take a seat right beside him.

Maydeath followed his request and in slight confusion, sat while facing him.

"Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere or is there any kind of trauma you are experiencing? "Seth asked in an indication of the activity they partook in last night.

He might have already done with a virgin before(Lara) but he has heard from his maid how young women generally tend to feel uneasy and quite insecure the very next day of their first time.

Lara was a strong woman so she didn't pursue Seth's support the next morning when they did for the first time but Seth couldn't be sure of Maydeath.

And seeing the moisture built up at the corner of her eyes Seth knew something was wrong with her so he immediately bypassed her mental barriers to provide her some sense of calm.

But it was a mistake prying into her mind...

'He's so considerate of me-Is it because he loves me-Nononono...he said he doesn't love me....why doesn't he love me, again...?! Ah...his face looks so charming at this angle...Can't I just kidnap him and cage him up-No, no! Bad Maydeath...but-but I need him...nobody needs him as much as I do...ah, his serious look seems so cool...shall I ask him for an autograph...or take the whole person away...hehe~'

....was something a sane person was currently thinking about.

Seth was surprised to see how much invested this girl was in him to the point of contradiction her own thoughts which could have pushed her to do something extreme.

He sighed before taking hold of her hand and slipping a low calming spell to help her gather her thoughts.

"It seems you are physically fine but I would ask someone to have a quick check-up, alright?"

Maydeath nodded absentmindedly.

Seth knew she would remain stuck at the same spot so he changed the topic which brought a frown over her brows.

"About your assistance...are you willing to help in finding that old man?"

Wiping off her tears of elation, she asked"....is it because of that woman, after all, huh..."Maydeath huffed but she didn't snatch her hand away from Seth's.

Seth remained silent for a bit before he replied, "I won't deny that I still care for Laila but more than that, I am eager to obtain the items in the ancient treasure. So tell me, Maydeath...are you going to help me?"

Seth wouldn't mind if she rejects the request since he wasn't doing any favor to her by sleeping with Maydeath. Despite how he phrases it, he wasn't a bastard to trade sex in return for favors.

Something that might have his previous self enjoyed but not the current him.

Maydeath remained unresponsive for some seconds before she sighed audibly and nodded in agreement.

"If it's for you Ryuuta...then I can do anything in my power and beyond that. Just promise me that you will never leave me alone. "

Seth felt a sense of relief hearing her words before he responded in a serious and sincere tone.

"I promise. "

****

A/N: - Drop a comment if you liked the chapter~

15