Chapter 2- Who’s Seth?
16.2k 16 357
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's a test every six months that evaluate those students who have entered the Pristine Academy through merit scholarships. 

The module tests both physical and mental capabilities of the students. A certain mission or sparring with an elite warrior would take the physical test. And a written exam to check whether the students are growing academically or not. 

Similarly, a student who has entered the Academy just on his prowess of blade named Arata has also to give this exam in order to remain in this Academy and get a graduation certificate along with the license of a hunter. 

It's Arata's dream to study at the Pristine Academy of Swords and Wizardry and become a legit hunter. This dream is something he and his parents have seen since the time Arata awakened. 

Well considering Arata's slightly below-average intellect, it wouldn't have been a problem to cross this exam and continue studying in the academy with his friends. 

But there was a catch. 

Seth Albeck. 

Being the student council President and a prestigious student of the Academy, he has been given the task to take this test and evaluate students whether they are worthy to be here or not. 

Serena knew Seth's wicked nature and how he is targeting Arata since day one, that's why she came to bargain. 

By selling her body she was demanding Seth a fair judgment. 

But in the novel, it doesn't go well for her as Seth makes the night hell for her by saying such things which required the author an extra chapter to flesh out properly. 

And after that night, Serena never sees the light of day since she kills herself right after that incident. 

When Arata hears about what and why such a thing happens he awakens for the second time and gets his affinity with lightning which no one has seen in hundreds of years. 

After that day, Arata swears to kill Seth at whatever cost he has to pay. 

And he succeeds. 

._._._._.

Fortunately, I was transmigrated not after I partook the deed which would be bringing Seth….or to say my demise. 

It's been half an hour since I have been trying to figure out whether I really was in a fantasy world but once I chanted a spell and accomplished in drawing out my traitual power, I concluded. 

I really have died somehow in my last life and was reborn in this mid-rank boss' body. 

If I would have slept with Serena today, a massive red flag would have been summoned over my head and the hero would mercilessly butchered me one day for this. 

I was going insane by this rebirth for sure but I felt utterly distressed about Seth's situation more than my reincarnation. 

Seth has already done various villainous deeds prior to this event. Have laid many traps or made many enemies who would bite me shortly even though the hero doesn't turn against me. 

The fact that people continued reading the novel even though the concept of Ntr was introduced through this blackmailing event was simple. 

People just wanted to see Seth burning in the pits of hell and the hero bisecting him in pieces. 

**Knock** 

"Excuse me, young master." 

The head maid of the mansion entered inside with a trolley being pushed steadily in front. She walked up to the table before halting. 

As she placed the set cups of fancy tea art along with cookies and some other stuff I inquired while pretending to read a random file on my table. 

"Did she get out of the room?" 

I asked the maid since she was the one whom I told to take care of Serena. I have to get rid of that heroine as soon as possible but now I can't just throw her away as well. 

"No, young master. She has been silent ever since." 

I nodded as the maid got done with the work and went away. 

'She isn't committing suicide, right? '

An ominous thought erupted in my mind but I was sure, considering Serena's nature, that she wouldn't do such a cowardly thing. 

She believes in revenge rather than self-harm. 

After today she might turn against me and would try to harm me but that much wouldn't hurt. Seth isn't a mid-rank boss for nothing. 

*Sigh* 

'Being a villain is hectic… '

I just have acquired this body and I was feeling tired already. 

Hooking my index finger to the handle of the cup, suddenly my senses flared extremely high and a sensation I've never felt before befell on my whole consciousness. 

Without thinking I jumped from my chair before something massive or what it seemed fell from the roof and landed just at the place where I was a moment ago. 

"You bastard!! Dared to touch Serena!! I will eradicate your existence today!!" 

______________…

A/N: - Drop a comment~

357