Chapter 7- Secretary!
14k 17 326
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A pair of black formal trousers with slightly high-heeled shoes to profound the sound of steps was adorned on his lower half. And a plain white shirt was shrouded with a dark maroon blazer which had the symbol of Pristine Academy marked on the upper pocket.

With his dark green hair arranged in his regular pressed backward style along with the thin-framed glasses, Seth walked out of his bedroom while managing somehow to act as natural as he can.

Just outside the door, two beauties were waiting for him. One of them was his personal and head maid of the mansion, Lara.

And the other one was a girl in her teens wearing a midnight blue blazer over a white shirt and a black skirt that had a thin white line encircled at the edge.

Her thin waist was pronounced more because of her slightly above-average bust which was packed tightly under her uniform. But by no means she looked obscene but rather a cool kind of beauty.

Her long platinum silver hair was tied in a ponytail, and her oceanic blue eyes were currently fixed on Seth while no emotions were carried in them.

"Good morning, President."

The girl bowed with a small rectangular board still held near her chest. Lara also greeted her master before the two followed the man of the house to the dining space.

Seth just hummed in response since he felt something amiss. The platinum-haired girl who appeared this early in the morning is actually his secretary in the council and of course, one of the heroines who was destined to get together with Arata.

It was true that this secretary whose name he remembers to be, Ceil Longford, was always this expressionless to him but today she felt extra cold toward him.

Maybe Seth was imagining things but there was a chance that the plot has shifted from last night's event or she just has a bad mood primarily?

Arriving at the dining table, Lara pulled the head chair for Seth as the latter took it naturally. Celia was standing just on his left without intending to sit neither Seth asked her to.

Three maids who were waiting by the wall walked toward the table and started arranging things and plating them nicely in front of their master.

"Schedule."

Seth knew that Celia wasn't here to pick him up or something. She generally takes the breakfast hour of the President to inform his everyday schedule and what he should be doing on an urgent basis.

Celia glanced at the tablet she had before she responded in the same cold yet respectful tone.

"After the half-day class you have to receive in both Wizardry and Martial Arts, there are a lot of things to be sorted for the upcoming test."

Seth picked up his fork and knife in the manner that his instincts told him before he wordlessly cut the steak into small pieces while hearing Celia.

"The budget for the Club's activities has been listed and inspected by the Vice president. Since it has already been three weeks since the club recruited the first years, they have been persistently urging the council about the funding."

Without halting, Seth spoke in his usual stern tone.

"Persistence might grant them not a single Gram. Have someone notify the possibility to the Club Superintendents."

Celia subconsciously gulped since she knew Seth is the type of person who really can pull away all the budget from the committee share, if things went not in the way the President likes them to.

"Understood President."

"Anything else?"

Celia looked over her tablet but there wasn't anything worth mentioning at the moment.

"No, there's none."

Seth pierced the first cube of meat with the fork as he spoke his concluding words.

"Then you may leave."

Celia knows that Seth doesn't like to talk when he eats so this way of indirectly throwing her out of the mansion wasn't something she was new to.

But even so…

'Can't you be a little grateful at least? '

Celia has to get up before the sun every day so she could prepare everything on the spot for the President and be present at his place around this hour so she could report his schedule without fail.

Yet he never acknowledges her effort nor praised her even once.

But not like she could do something about this cold President's attitude other than just bow and get out of his sight.

"I will see you in school, President."

Seth glanced once at the retreating back of his secretary as he thought about the route she has gone in the manga.

Suddenly something emerged in his mind before he asked the maid in a slightly lighter tone.

"At what time does she usually arrive, Lara?"

Lara was startled at being called out of the blue but she answered honestly nevertheless.

"Exactly at 6.30 in the morning."

Seth didn't reply, rather he thought about the necessary things he needed to do to improve his relationship with the silver-haired maiden so he doesn't get backstabbed in the future.

'She's dangerous for sure but I very well know her weakeness~

_________________

A/N: - I don't like MCs who just look for survival and survival. You will find something more than that in my story.

If you are hyped then let me know~

326