Chapter 1 Lily’s first step into the big shots
50 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lily, do you see your target?" "Yes, daddy!" "Remember get in a comfortable position, ignore outside distractions, calmly slow your breathing..." Lily immediately calmed down and focused on her target... 

"Fire!" "boom!" "Daddy did you see his head?!  It went whoosh splash and exploded nicely! Hehe." 

"Good girl!" Lily happily leaned into her Daddy's hand that patted her on the head. "You deserve a reward!" "em!"

While Lily and Daddy were celebrating, everyone was panicking... The state's top enforcer was assassinated!

[Breaking news James Hawks the top enforcer in the USA has been assassinated.]

"This is a sad occasion as the once mighty enforcer James Hawks has been assassinated... The FBI and NYPD are currently cooperating with the EPO to investigate the mysterious assassination, this is a danger on a national no a global level... Currently, no terrorist organization has come forwar-."

"Daddy! I'm bored! can you change it to something fun please?!" "Anything for you cutie! Haha..." 

After Daddy changed it to a violent action show, Lily happily swung her legs back and forth while cutely humming and hugging a stuffed bunbun...

3