CH4: Naruto And Sasuke Kiss Fangirls Most Affected
444 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having a powerful constitution came with insomnia. After tossing and turning in his bed until midnight, he gave up on getting any sleep. When he tried to relax, he heard the leaf village, and the leaf on his forehead fell off when he relaxed. This hadn’t happened before, and he didn’t know what was to blame.

 

While he didn’t feel tired, people needed sleep, especially humans, but he couldn’t. It was the noise when he relaxed and tried to finally fall into blessed oblivion; the village came roaring to life with ninjas and civilians having sex. Silas couldn’t take it, so he stuck the leaf that had fallen off back on his forehead and studied his sealing starter kit.

 

Back in his first world, he remembered sealing being described as programming. Like some scribbled made chakra do what they wanted. It sounded like enchanting with runes, but that wasn’t it. As it turned out, some of the squiggles really didn’t like each other, and the kit didn’t say why. For example, if he put the North symbol with the East, the seal exploded violently.

 

North and South were fine but didn’t do well with East and West. Why didn’t they do well together? The kit didn’t say only that they were the basis for exploding tags. If he wanted to make some, then all he needed was a symbol that both East and North agreed with between the two symbols.

 

After that riveting example, he wasn’t sure using a kit to break ground in sealing was the right choice. It sounded like things worked because they did. Who cares why and no, you aren’t getting any references to greater materials?

 

So, knowledge blue balled, he put on his headband and grabbed a few blank scrolls and ink. If the kit didn’t have the answers he was looking for, he would find them himself.

 

 

Around 1 am at night Silas found himself outside Sakura’s home. He didn’t have a problem, but he found it on his way to a training ground. He listened to her heartbeat and followed the scent of her strawberry shampoo. Her parents were having sex in their bedroom, and Sakura was snoring lightly, long used to the noise.

 

If Silas was Hokage, he would make adding noise-canceling seals to bedrooms mandatory. No one should have to hear other people have sex from their apartment building. Silas found it extremely unfair that he wasn’t getting any and hadn’t found a solution yet.

Ok, he was young, and so was Sakura, but as ninjas, they could legally do things. Really by society's standards, she was practically 18. But no, he had to wait.

 

He made his way to the nearest training ground and started his sealing training. Explosions lit up the training grounds blowing up in his face while he tried to decipher the sealing arts and why things acted the way they did.

 

After hours of hard work, he thought he was on to something. Explosions continued in his face, but he was getting somewhere.

 

“Brat, why are you setting off exploding tags?”

 

Silas glanced up to see a purple-haired Kunoichi wearing a duster, of all things. A wild Anko appeared, and he wasn’t near the chunin exams. It must have been a glitch.

 

“I’m training,” Silas said and focused on his latest seals.

 

“Get down,” Anko yelled, and Silas stepped between the seal and Anko. The seal blew up in Silas’s face. He sighed; normally, he tossed the brush aside right before the explosion, but he wasn’t so lucky this time.

 

“Are you ok,” Silas asked as the explosion cleared.

 

He sensed something right before the explosion happened; two different energies mixed and had a reaction. It was like the seal absorbed chakra and transformed it into something else. What he learned wasn’t much, but he was starting to get a feel for the new energy that remained after the reaction. Having an actual text instead of a kit would have been ideal. Fortunately, the library opened an hour before he needed to go to the academy.

 

Silas dreaded getting a jonin sensei and losing his freedom. He didn’t want to constantly look after two teammates, either. While he didn’t mind helping people adding two, possibly three liabilities would prove to be a big weakness.

 

He checked his forehead and felt the leaf on it. Even during the explosion, he hadn’t lost focus. That was a major improvement over the last few tests.

 

“Brat, how are you still alive?” Anko asked.

 

“I have no idea what you mean.” To him, an explosive tag at the level he could make was just loud and bright. Even caught point blank in it, he wasn’t affected.

 

“That was an explosive tag,” Anko said.

 

“I don’t believe you,” Silas said.

 

She opened her mouth and closed it. “Were you playing a prank on me?” The woman smiled. “I didn’t think a wet behind-the-ear academy student had it in them. So you’re Silas, right.” Anko said.

 

“Great, if you know my name, that means I’m on your team with two nobodies?” Silas said and took a step back.

 

“You could go genin corps. That means you can take missions alone or join up with other genin under a chunin. Then, I can send the nobodies to the corps and get back to work.” Anko said with a grin.

 

“You know I don’t care what people say about you; you’re a good person,” Silas said.

 

She threw a kunai that bounced off his cheek. Anko flashed by with surprising speed and caught it before staring at it.

 

“Not a drop of blood. The report calls it a bloodline limit.” She looked over the cratered training ground. “How durable are you?”

 

He was as durable as he was fast, strong, charismatic, enduring, healthy, regenerating, and magical. It was thanks to his power level in place of individual stats. Then his power level increased with his chakra. By his estimate, his PL jumped to 101 from a day with the leaf exercise. That wasn’t too bad for passively holding a leaf on his head.

 

Silas sidestepped a snake shooting out of the shadows to wrap around him. He heard it slither behind him.

 

“So, you’re a snake-type fighter,” Silas said.

 

“My element is fire.”

 

“So completely incapable of damaging me,”  Silas said.

 

“Have you ever heard of invisible, odorless, poisonous gas?” Anko asked.

 

“Yes,” Silas said.

 

Anko smirked, and he was confused until it hit him. She thought it would bother him. Sometimes he forgot that other people didn’t know about his abilities.

 

“So about signing up for the genin corps.”

 

“Why aren’t you knocked out?” He felt the poison gas in his lungs, but his body shrugged it off. Silas’s durability didn’t end at his skin. Still, never miss an opportunity to fuck with people.

 

“Insomnia; I need maybe two hours of sleep,” Silas said and stretched. “You should go get some sleep. I’m sure breaking it to my two possible teammates that they failed without ever getting a chance to succeed will be exhausting. I still have a few more hours before the library opens.” Silas said and turned his back on Anko.

 

A kunai bounced off him as he searched his bag for an intact shirt.

 

“Alright, you got me interested. I’ll be your jonin sensei and even drag the other brats along.” 

 

“No, you can’t do that. I’ll join Orochimaru.” Silas said.

 

“You aren’t a traitor, and with chakra like yours, he wouldn’t give you a second glance. The Hokage will be happy to have another team pass. I normally bury my team in a snake-filled swamp, but you convinced me to give teaching a chance.”

 

She grinned. “Your chakra is pitifully weak, but your body is incredible.” A grin spread across the Kunoichi’s face. “Get ready for 6-day weeks and 22 hours days to get you into shape. Don’t worry about any teammates; I wouldn’t want them to get in the way of our time. So, I’ll find something for them to do. Welcome to team Anko, my cute little genin.” Anko said and vanished in a swirl of leaves.

 

Did he just have a fever dream? He had never had one before, but he had been blowing himself up to see why it happened. Maybe he was knocked out and asleep in one of the craters somewhere. That would make more sense than meeting Anko at a random training ground.

 

 

He walked into the classroom feeling triumphant. As Naruto confronted Sasuke, crowds of people were looking on, including Sakura. Then someone bumped Naruto, and the two kissed. It lasted longer than was healthy, and he saw Sakura blushing up a storm.

 

“Well, that explains why he wasn’t interested in a hotty like you,” Silas said.

 

“It was an accident.” Sakura harshly whispered.

 

“Accidents don’t trade tongues or go on for multiple seconds. Sasuke is fast; he could have gotten away. But, face it, he didn’t want to date you because he wanted Naruto all along. Do you think it’s the sexy jutsu?” Silas asked.

 

Sakura’s blush deepened, and Silas felt he had altered her worldview. “He always ignored me no matter what I wore. Everything makes so much sense. But why Naruto?” Sakura asked.

 

He struggled to make his voice sad. “Naruto has the shadow clone jutsu. He’s practically a harem of for Sasuke by himself.” Silas said while laughing on the inside.

 

“I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. Of course, my biggest rival for Sasuke was Naruto all along.” Sakura said.

 

Silas saw a blushing Hinata and stepped over.

 

The adorable girl with the cutest tresses down the sides of her face he had ever seen gave him a nervous glance.

 

“H-h-hello, Silas, you’re close to me.”

 

“Not yet, but give me some time. A shame about Naruto and Sasuke. All you can do is wish them a happy life together.” Silas said.

 

“Naruto doesn’t like Sasuke that way.”

 

“Sure, are you excited about getting your jonin sensei today? I met mine last night.” Silas said.

 

“What were they like?” Hinata asked.

 

The girl seemed thankful to be off the topic of Naruto and Sasuke being together. Sure he could attack at the weak point, but there were other opportunities to strike. Once he got rid of her crush, she would be an excellent addition to his harem. Hinata would be his little Byakugan princess.

 

“Insane, but in an, I’m going to make you strong way. She also promised I would get a day off. Would you like to hang out when I find out when that mysterious day off is?”

 

Sakura’s head turned in his direction like she could sense something about to go down. “I’ll talk to you later. Sakura is having a meltdown over Sasuke being off the table. Perk up, Hinata; since Naruto is gay, your father won’t have many issues with you hanging out with him.” Silas said.

12