Chapter 21: Contacts
267 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I said what my reason for meeting him, I expected him to agree too as I have to really had to have good negotiations skills when I'm in front of a good lawyer. 

Fortunately, Matt is not against to my proposal as it is very much enticing as he needs some help dealing with the empire of Kingpin, the underground emperor of New York that have made many connections and lackeys and he even have bullseye, a great marksman and assassin as his bodyguard. 

This is why he agreed to form a team by crippling first his illegal arms deals and drug trafficking. Kingpin's arms' smuggling still has connections to the Hand with Mrs. Gao on the purpose of human trafficking. 

He witnessed and prevents that happening and immediately contacted the police but the crime is being buried from the eyes of the public with the help of his connections to local enforcement.

Matt Murdoch battles in the day as a lawyer to help people who can't afford good lawyer unless they have money and most of his clients have been victims of poverty due to oppression of gangs from Hell's Kitchen.

Daredevil " so who's on the team and when should we start striking the force of this big people?" 

I looked at him and said " the team only consist of you, me and punisher but you can recruit other people like the one with glowing hands and his black friend, his name might be Luke Cage the undefeated underground boxer. " I paused and think about something and continue " You can plan on who and where should we attack since you have more investigative skills."

Matt Murdoch nodded and asked me " since this will be a team, are you gonna be its leader? And how are we going to meet each other for planning a schedule? You might already investigated our real Identity."

" no no no, I'm still young compared to you guys, I just like to have contact with you guys and I will leave a contact to you too, you can have a meet up with Uncle Frank, the punisher when you recruited people." I immediately denied the position of leader, I'm not a leader type of person and my real purpose was to have a autograph from this guys. Laughing on my mind , I get my card book filled with signatures. 

" Sir Daredevil, Can I get an autograph from you, I'm a big fan" I handed him a pen and the notebook card. 

He looked at me with perplexed expression as he cannot believe he has a fan like me. He took the notebook card filled with signatures, he can't see any signatures but he can feel some of it so a whole page is provided for one autograph. He handed me the notebook card and said " how old are you if it's convenient to ask?"

" I just turned 20 this year and I plan to roam more to complete my task, you know I have a little connections to the Avengers" 

I answered him with a little proud in my voice. 

" So this is just your hobby, figured that the Avengers have more important missions than dealing with gangsters and criminals in just one city." Matt seems to be not surprised I'm a young man since my voice are not like the voice of an older man.

I kept my notebook card again and reminded him " I think It's okay to take some loots from the gangs after you beat them up, taking the spoils of war is a minor crime than assaulting and breaking people's bones." 

Matt shook his head and did not say anything.

I am not changing his mind, I just regret that the loots are taken by some police, good or bad cop, their department will took advantage of others hard-work. Well I guess it's Matt's choice what to do with it.

I did not ask for the Punisher's autograph as he is still wary of me and he's a grumpy uncle so maybe in the future. 

I said goodbye to Matt and oh almost forgot " My name is Cain, by the way" and then flew to the dark night with some clouds.

It's supposed to be me contacting Iron fist and Luke Cage but I met Matt Murdoch who was more charismatic than I am so let him do the work not that I am lazy.

Oh I remember some women superheroes her name seems to be Jessica Jones and Elektra and there is also Iron fist's girlfriend but let them decide whether they are joining.

At this time, Ant man should be fighting with the company experimenting on pym particles.

I rather not invite trouble to myself to fight with them. Ant man seems to have a power to stay on quantum dimension, I'm not sure If they can send someone in there or maybe Pym already have the technology for that. 

I should get to teased Sam for being outsmarted by Scott Lang aka Ant man. I smirked while thinking blackmailing the black man, 'hmm what should I get from him to do to keep his secret from Captain Steve?'

When I am flying through the night to go to Krista's apartment, I savoured the feeling of flying in the night while looking at the stars. 

Just as I get to the apartment, Krista heard something and look in my direction. Her smile with wet hair make my heart skip a beat, 'shit , I'm getting head over heels to this woman.'

I smiled back at her and walked to her side and kiss her on the cheeks. She asked me If I want to eat, I answered that I should wash first before eating my meal.

She get the meaning of my words and smiled looking forward to the night's activity. She doesn't need to study much as her mind has already been full of knowledge since her parents were doctors.

I washed carefully my body because I beat up some gangsters without using my abilities with just my superhuman physique and martial arts taught to me. Beating them up is also considered training and the more I trained my body, my solar energy storage will also expand meaning I will not get overload easily like in the past. 

With my mask that looked cold on my face, only my golden eyes can be seen my notoriety to the the people who control the gangsters are known as madman who beat everyone. People with more crimes, the more bones are crush and broken.

I got out of the bath and walked to the bedroom and saw the light dimmed but I can still saw like normal. Krista look hot in her lingerie on the bed, the bulge on my towel on my lower part immediately woke up like a pole of monkey king.

Smiling to each other, we started doing the activity as foreplay or no foreplay we made love whole night, I'm surprised she can keep up with my superhuman stamina as we just stop to wash and sleep when dawn are coming in a couple of hours. 

In the morning, I made her a simple breakfast with eggs, bacon, bread and other side dishes. When she woke up, she demanded another type of breakfast so I gave her a different breakfast consisting of new positions I've recently learned from my sightseeing during performing a mission.

After breakfast and cleaning, I drove her to the University with my Audi R8 gifted by Mr. Tony Stark. It is color white with gold as accents as Krista picked the color when I asked randomly. 

After saying goodbye and having a mouthful of french kiss from her, we separated and back to our responsibilities again.

I have a no plan to what should I do now because I didn't heard from the headquarters any recent mission for me so I go to deeper part of the country to where crime areas are being investigated by some investigators as crime connected to forest hunting.

When I first heard this, I thought it was just a normal crime being murdered inside the forest but when I ask the AI to take more information of this death forest, I immediately saw my opportunity to play some games and change the hunter to prey.

3