Chapter 55: The Submissive Queen
234 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I want the second division on the outer parameter, guarding the trenches. The fourth and third will cover the north wall. The first will watch over the eastern precipice, while the fifth will guard the western blockhouses.” Tia Serrano stood over the war table wearing little more than a leather bodice, and a greatcoat over her muscular frame. Her scars were on display, and her immaculate well-shaped cleavage stuck out, pressed against the padded bustier of her newly commissioned uniform.

“What about the south?” Her top adjutant asked with a raised brow.

Tia looked at him, her eyes struggling to keep above groin level. “The newly consecrated militia will guard the southern wall, they’ll make a decent reserve force.”

“It isn’t wise to place them alone, let me shuffle some veteran units from the other divisions, something to keep discipline, should the enemy try to cut us off from Voxsturm.” The words came from one of the other officers in the shadows. His dark black trench coat obscured him, that and a broad leather hat shrouding his face. Luitenant Colonel Muller of the ninth regiment was commonly known as the commander of the ‘Lash Hounds’, a particularly nefarious regiment prone to collecting Redever tails during the last war. Already the man had three dangling from his belt, wrapped in bundles as if they were whips. 

Shit, Tia did her best to keep her composure. He was right, and she cursed herself for such an amateur oversight. She looked over the map, then back to her commanders, all of whom were pretending they hadn’t noticed her odd behavior. 

“I was just about to get to that,” she responded quickly, pretending as if this was expected. Improvising was a necessary skill for any officer. “I want the new regiments just delivered to us from Voxsturm to form up in brigade strength among the veterans of the 49th. They will reinforce the regiment, and watch over the militia.”

“And just how are we supposed to maintain law and order with everyone on the walls?” 

Tia looked over to the other commander, a young woman in more respectable uniform. “I’ve already asked for more resources from Voxsturm, and additional personnel will be provided soon. Until then we all have to maintain vigilance, and work with the civilian authorities as best we can.”

“Yes ma’am,” the other woman responded with a barely noticeable nod.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me.” Tia rolled her shoulders. “I’ll take my leave, this meeting is adjourned.”

Leaving the room, she noticed most the other commanders had stayed behind.

This was the fourth meeting this week, and things were just getting started. While war wasn’t officially declared, it was abundantly clear that an escalation was happening. Dozens of scouts had gone missing, and forward observation posts had gone silent. Long range reports indicated Redever troop movements, including trenches being dug. All the Behemoths remained standing at their posts, glaring down at the Godechill Mount as if salivating to unleash the first salvo.

Tia had locked down the base, and already everyone was feeling the affects. Food was being rationed, and anxiety was ripe in the air. Everyone was on edge, violence and protests were starting for the first time. 

If the war didn’t start soon, it was likely the lockdown would cause more damage than a single enemy shell ever could.

Tia weighed all this in her mind, until her body’s yearning took hold. Within minutes she found herself standing before the door to her private chambers, and with a shaking hand, opened the door. She took a step inside, already feeling the heat of sweat in the air, and smelling the spiced aroma’s of sensual candles.

The broad Redever male was standing in the room, his chest bare, his manhood at full mast. Dark purple skin glistened with sweat, a dark black mane ran past his shoulders. Bright blue eyes looked at her, sending a shiver down her spine.

“Ready for more already?” He asked her with a chip in his voice.

Tia swallowed. Her nipples were tingling, her loins felt as if they were on fire! Everything in her knew this was wrong, but her body begged her, pleaded with her sanity, to let him touch her. She was sweating, and without her even thinking, she had let her coat fall from her shoulders. Her bare shoulders, her cleavage, her chestnut colored skin, all of it seemed to stir the mans reactions.

“I guess that answers my question,” he smirked. 

He strode over to her, and Tia found that she couldn’t resist him. A tail curled around her leg, reaching up her backside, and somehow unlatching the small clip holding her bodice together. As it fell from her chest, her protruding nipples tasted the free air. 

She let him wrap his arms around her, pressing her chest against his hard torso. His tail reached to the back of her neck, then wrapped around her throat. His musk consumed her, she could feel his heart throbbing against her own.

A warmth started spilling freely from her teats, her breasts were already producing milk at an alarming rate. Her motherly fluids ran down the mans body, mixing with their shared sweat. She had no idea how it was even possible, but they ached, and needed relief on a daily basis. Her…she refused to call him master, was willing to help by massaging them, milking them dry, whenever she asked, and she knew he enjoyed doing so.

“Please, they hurt so damn much.” Tia was practically whimpering, her body twitched as his hands felt up her flesh. The feeling of his rod pressed against her stomach was sucking all the resistance from her mind. 

She looked down, seeing the mushroom shaped head of his erection dripping with pre-seminal fluids. It always amazed her, how it could fit inside. Her body tried resisting him the first time, she squirmed and squeezed him tight while slowly giving way to his size and girth. After the first couple of days, her womanhood adjusted to take him more easily. Yet still, seeing every inch of him plunge into her warmth, exploring the depths of her fertile cove, was blindingly amazing.

“Shall we eat first? Or get straight to business,” he asked with coy smile.

“Just do me already.” Tia surrendered to him, and even chuckled as he scooped her up in his arms, and aimed his instrument against the base of her folds. 

3