Chapter 60: Kaylee’s Fall from Grace
150 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey if you like my stories then please check out my newest blog at buymeacoffee.com. feel free to buy me a coffee if you want. I'll include some fun artwork there as well. Check it out below if you're interested. Thank you so much!

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/scribesaga


 

Kaylee Haraxis knew she needed to escape, before she could no longer control herself. She wondered if anyone back home would even recognize her. Now that she was thinking about it, she was starting to feel it would be better if she just stayed here in her knew home.

Not like any of that mattered. Not right now anyway.

Kaylee found herself in the hands of an older wife, one with a sadistic smile, and cruel intentions. Sariesh Haraxis was eager to get her hands on her, and promised she would ensure her body was fully prepared for the masters bed chamber. The woman was a Redever, one of the few incorporated in the masters harem. Her dark red skin glistened with sweat, her voluptuous cleavage was always on display, and her dark hair was highlighted with red tips.

After spending time with the others, Kaylee didn’t think things could get any worse. Clearly she was wrong.

Being dragged into a hidden room, Sariesh’s lair looked more like a laboratory than anything else. The air was thick with aphrodisiacs, and other hallucinogens, and as soon as she took her first breath, Kaylee’s body started tingling. She couldn’t resist the urge to satisfy anyone, or please the mistress. It was how she found herself latched to some kind of gurney, her chest pressed forward, and her arms pinned behind her. 

Sariesh studied her body for a few moments, admiring the tattoo work, before rubbing some kind of ointment on her breasts. It made the tattoos glow even brighter, and her nipples stand out.

She bit her lip, feeling a tight pinch on her areola’s, as the suction cups were latched firmly on. She could feel a sharp pinprick as something was inserted neatly through her nipples, and a warmth filled her breasts. The sound of gyros turning frightened her, as a machine was activated, and the attachments began to apply a light suction.

“What is this…” Kaylee wanted to resist, but found she could barely move in her restraints. She gagged as she felt something rolling out of her chest, a pressure seemed to ebb and flow as the machine was somehow inserting and drawing something out from her sensitive endowments.

The masters older wife, Sariesh, merely stroked her chin, while her other arm tested the firmness of the tubes attached to both of Kaylee’s breasts.

“Just making sure these tiny utters are up to standards. Your going to need them producing a lot of milk for all the little ones you’re going to be raising.” Sariesh answered.

Slowly the warmth in Kaylee’s chest swelled even deeper, caressing her mammary glands with some kind of magical solution designed to enhance their growth. An itch turned into an unending pressure that caused her to moan with pain. The suction continued, causing something to spill out. Kaylee gasped as she watched something feeding the tubes, a mystery clear substance that was growing thicker by the second.

Stars danced before Kaylee’s eyes as she could feel her breasts growing, the swelling wouldn’t stop! 

“Marvelous! Let’s see just how big we can make them.” The mistress sounded pleased with herself. “I made this growth stimulant myself, after years of testing and research. You’re not the first to experience it, but you will get the most out of it.”

“Stop!” Kaylee groaned with a dry throat.

Sariesh merely laughed. “We’re only just getting started!”

Kaylee’s last memory before passing out was the sight of her once, once sincere looking, breasts engorge to become monstrous melons. Her Voluptuous endowments felt full, it was an experience she had never experienced before. They felt like two wet bags of flesh, tugging at her shoulders, and ready to leak.

When next she opened her eyes, Kaylee found herself suspended in the air, with her laden breasts being pulled by two heavy pieces of jewelry attached to her nipples. She couldn’t move, her body was pinned in a series of restraints. Her head was swimming, every inch of her body was burning, and for some reason she couldn’t stop thinking about sex.

I have to get out of here. Her mind squabbled. Damn why am I so horny!

“Have a nice nap?” Sariesh’s voice was like a barb against her throat.

“Please take them off,” Kaylee squirmed, feeling the tug of the lead bulbs on her nipples. “Your going to break me! You’ll make them sag.”

“Nonsense.” Sariesh must’ve been below her. Kaylee could feel the woman’s fingers strobing along her stomach. “I’m only helping them get a bit of definition, it would be in poor taste to have them look fake.”

“Please they hurt,” Kaylee’s pleas were met by deaf ears.

“What’s that, your already pent up?” Sariesh chuckled at that. “Don’t worry darling I’ll help relieve you, but only after you’ve had a few more hours of pleasure.” 

Kaylee could hear a switch being flipped, and jerked from the sudden vibrations of a small toy pressed directly against her clitoris. It took her completely by surprise, and she found the pleasure exhilarating. Her body sang with pleasure, the euphoria sent her head spinning. So overwhelmed, Kaylee failed to hold herself together. Her bladder loosened, causing her to urinate from the constant spasms of climax.

That made the older woman laugh even louder. “Good, now I’ll keep it at a low setting, be a good girl and enjoy it for the night.”

“Nooooo!” Kaylee cried out as she heard the door shut, leaving her behind to endure the sexual torment alone.

    


                                                                                               

“Aren’t you pushing her too far mother?” Tinyra watched her own mother leave the room with fathers newest pet. What she saw sickened her. 

“The breeder needs—” 

“She’s not some simple breeder,” Tinyra interrupted.

Sariesh stepped forward, nearly towering over her eldest daughter. “She’s spoiled, and needs some refinement.”

Tinyra stepped back, not wanting to provoke her mother. The feeling of standing up to her gave her goosebumps. “Just don’t break her.”

“I’ll do what’s necessary. This human still has wants and desires outside her station. She needs to forget all of them, and embrace her new life.”

Tinyra felt a shudder run down her spine. Whenever her mother indulged in her work, it was truly a frightening prospect.

“Your screwing up her tits,” Tinyra tried to break through to her sadistic mother.

She scoffed at that. “I’m making them better.”

“They’ll be sagging to her knees by the time your done!”

“Don’t be dramatic,” Sariesh waved her aside. 

Tinyra wanted to argue with her more, but failed to summon the courage. So instead, she strode away, pretending to have had enough of her mothers antics, and left the room for a couple of minutes. An half an hour later, and Sariesh had left, leaving behind Kaylee to drown in her own pleasure.

It was then that Tinyra strode in, deactivated the pleasure toys, and helped get her down from the suspended restraints.

Kaylee was groggy, her stomach growled, and her breasts were covered in thick blue veins. Her nipples were larger, and dripping milk on the floor.

“Don’t worry,” Tinyra tried to comfort the woman. “I know they hurt for now, but the pain will settle. You’ll get used to them before long.”

The red haired woman merely looked up at her in confusion.

Tinyra cocked an eyebrow. The woman was beautiful, no wonder she caught her fathers eye. Now she just needed to keep her safe until her father finally took her to bed properly. “Why don’t we get some air?” She asked with a smile.

 


                                                                                                  

Something was different in the city tonight. The streets were packed, the steam emitting from the factory districts was spilling over to its neighboring regions, and there was constant noise from the low level skimmers carrying heavy cargo. 

Kaylee Haraxis walked alongside the other Redever woman, wearing only a sheer gown that draped down to her knees, and a silk loin cloth underneath. Her skin was tingling against the dainty fabric; her nipples were perky, practically poking through. Her hair was itchy, in desperate need of a shower, and her skin was practically glowing, not unlike her tattoos, which were actually glowing.

“Where are we going?” She asked. Kaylee no longer had any fear addressing the Redever woman. It was clear she wasn’t trying to do anything experimental with her, although she was curious why she had given her any attention to begin with.

“I thought you might want a new wardrobe, and I wanted to leave the estate for a while.” Tinyra looked over to her with a coy smile. “You know your body is so firm. Were you a soldier?”

Kaylee sighed, feeling the tug of her breasts against her pectoral muscles. Each step was a reminder that her bosoms had grown. It was painful, feeling the weight of them bounce. “I…was…a student. I was scavenging for an expedition that went south.”

Tinyra seemed to consider that for a while. “What were you studying?”

“Why do you even care?” Kaylee looked over to see a large cargo hauler levitating from one of the higher spires in the mountain, and slowly carrying its contents to the lower regions.

Tinyra answered, “I never got to learn at the academy here, or anywhere. Everything I learned was from fathers estate. I always wondered what it was like.” Tinyra lead her down the sidewalk towards the light coming from a few blocks away. Apparently it was a high end market for the elite on this level. 

Kaylee remained silent until they made their way to the markets. The entire segment was one giant mall of marble walls with gold veins. The narrow street in front of it was packed with luxury cars, and the occasional levitating vehicle would drop off its rich occupant in front of the entrance. Marble statues were carved into the walls, each of Redever men and women in loose robes, and some holding swords.

The opulence was on display as servants helped to carry everyones shopping bags, some of them were human wearing decorative gowns. Kaylee’s curiosity was peeked, and she studied each of the servants, trying to see if she might’ve known any of them. Sadly, none of them seemed to be from her expedition, or anyone that she could recognize.

Propaganda reels were displayed on all the television monitors hovering over the street leading to the mall. Enlistment posters were lit up with catchy slogans. There was even a line of nicely dressed soldiers marching down the street nearby. All of them seemed young, Redever men who should’ve been in university, not in uniform.

Tinyra watched them silently.

“The boys are always so eager to pick a fight. And who could blame them really? Especially when everything sucks so much.” The Redever looked over to Kaylee with a curious look. “Wouldn’t you say so?”

“You won’t win.” Kaylee clenched her fists.

Tinyra gave her a puzzling look, her tail swished from side to side. “I won’t win what?” 

“You won’t win this war,” Kaylee held her gaze.

Tinyra sighed, looking down at the pavement before turning back to the mall. “You know what…I hope you’re right.”

That took her by surprise. “What?”

“C’mon, let’s try to enjoy ourselves, at least. And don’t worry about the cost, father—” Tinyra cleared her throat. “Ahem, I mean your husband will pay for anything, and everything. Let’s find something really hot for you to wear, something that’ll blow fathers socks off, and then have him blowing you. Not to mention I need to get something for brothers first wife as well.”

Kaylee’s cheeks were burning.

“And we can find you something more modest as well. Maybe something warm and comfortable. Would you like something to cradle those girls of yours?” Tinyra asked.

“Gods they hurt so much.” Kaylee wrapped her hands under her chest.

It was then that, for the first time, the Redever showed her real comfort. Tinyra wrapped her arms over Kaylee’s shoulders, and seemed to empathize with her plight. “Like I said earlier, they’ll get better. You’ll get used to them. I’ll be sure to tell father about this, and keep her from doing anything else.”

A tear strode down her cheek. Kaylee whimpered as she smelled Tinyra’s perfume. It smelled rich, and yet somehow subtle. It was sweet like honey, smooth like vanilla or sandalwood.

“Those tattoos look beautiful on you,” Tinyra mused. “Father really does have great hands when it comes to art. Oh and maybe afterward, we could visit the gallery.”

“The gallery?”

Tinyra’s eyes lit up. “Wait you haven’t heard of the gallery? Oh…we’re going to have so much fun!” 

3