Ch 196 – 27 June, Chika 05
493 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chika Perspective

 

Days and days have passed, and even a week has passed. Chika can still often remember the kiss that Kouta gave. Unlike what she read and heard, the taste of the kiss she felt was not lemon-flavoured, closer to meat. Maybe it was because they had Yakiniku for dinner. Even so, Chika could still clearly remember the feeling she felt. How Kouta's tongue moved in her mouth and also the warmth she got. 

The intimate kiss that Chika feels is different from the peck between the lips. It feels more sensual and also personal than just a kiss.

Not only that, but Chika could also easily remember how Kouta's abdominal muscles felt. The thing that made her unable to resist imagining and comparing with the things she had seen. From the message she got from her friend, Eriri. After all, basically, all of this happened because of her friend, who always sent indecent videos between her and Kouta. 

That's why Chika couldn't help herself when she envisioned Kouta's abs and connected it to what she saw in the video. 

‘I wonder what it’s feeling down there—’ 

‘If I moved it just a bit— I may touch it— that indecent thing—’ 

Chika thought about those things while her hand slowly touched her private part— which was already wet. It had been for a while she had been doing this. It feels like she became addicted or maybe sexually frustrated. 

Anyway, even in the morning, like today, Chika still touched herself. After the date and kissing with Kouta, her imagination became more vivid, and she slowly easily imagined herself having sex with Kouta using the Eriri and Kouta sex video she saw with her imagination. 

The worst part is that Chika knew all of this somewhat wrong— 

The man she imagined was her friend's boyfriend and also someone who already had a partner. Although Eriri was fine, Chika still knew that all of this was not normal. However, the abnormality only made her body hotter and more aroused.

Not only that, Chika also easily remembers Kouta, who acted forcefully and also seemed to want to eat her, which somehow completely corresponded to the thing that easily made her aroused. The thing that made her masturbation even more intense and, in the end, her body shook after she climaxed. 

Then, after all that had happened, Chika could only sigh wearily while observing her wet hands. 

“Ugh— What I do in the morning—” Chika mumbled before she quickly got ready to go to school.

Chika then did school activities as usual, including her duties as student council secretary at Shuchi'in Academy. Then, it somehow made Chika remember when she and Kaguya read Shoujo manga that had hot scenes. Maybe it's because she is currently alone with Kaguya. 

Chika also never thought that she would experience much more than what she saw at that time. 

‘It feels like what happened at that time became more childish.’ Chika thought that before she checked her smartphone. Since the last date, Chika had been in contact with Kouta through Line quite often. So, without realizing it, within this week, she often spent her time looking at her smartphone and smiled when her conversation with Kouta went well. 

Something that Kaguya certainly picked up on. It was supposedly not her problem, but she was still quite curious about it. So far, Chika has been quite open with her, so she usually talks about what she does to her. That's why seeing her friend who doesn't seem to share the things she does makes her a little curious. 

"You look busy with your smartphone? Is there anything interesting?" Kaguya finally decided to ask Chika who looked a little surprised by Kaguya's question because she rarely asked her things like this. 

“Oh, well— I’m just talking with a friend,” Chika answered.

"Is that so? It doesn't feel that simple because you are completely focused on your smartphone and have a silly face from time to time.” 

“Eh, really? That feels embarrassing.” Chika responded as she put her hand in her face. She felt embarrassed to be pointed out like that. Kaguya herself was not a talkative person, nor was she sensitive to romantic matters. Even so, she could easily tell something was different about her friend. It was just that she wasn't the one who could guess what happened to Chika. Especially for someone who did not know the sensual things like Kaguya, who wouldn’t understand what Chika was going through. 

Chika herself didn’t know what to say— she couldn’t just say that she had been messaging a man. And a man who already has a girlfriend himself. Hence, she decided to answer Kaguya's question with a half-joke and teasingly as she usually did. 

“Hm— I think it’s too early for Kaguya to know.”

“Huh—? Too early?” Kaguya did not understand Chika's reply and why Chika gave a smile as if she did not understand what was happening.

“Yeah, I don’t think you will understand it anyway.” Chika continued while she looked at her smartphone just for a second before she put down her phone before she focused back on the work she had been doing. She also hums to show that she is in a good mood. 

Kaguya could only sigh, took a slow breath, and easily thought that she was not someone who was easily provoked. It wasn't that important in the end anyway and was probably just another silly thing that Chika usually did. 

That was why Kaguya went back to work as soon as she was distracted. 

Chika looked at Kaguya for a moment, and she was actually a bit happy since Kaguya rarely asked her for something like this. Still, it's too bad she can’t just talk about this to her after all. Finally, she thought of focusing on her assignment, but she felt that it would be fine to look at the picture she had for the last time. 

Yes, Chika actually has a photo of Kouta with his abs visible. Without much thought, she immediately scanned it, which always caught her attention, and she even quickly zoomed in on the abs. She slowly became such a perverted girl after Eriri gave her such a raunchy video. Her father had a strict policy that made her never watch those kinds of videos. This made her curiosity about this kind of stuff become wild since, at the same time, she felt that she became a bad girl who didn’t follow her father. 

But the timing was kind of off— since Kaguya thought Chika had already put down her phone at that time. She had to get something from the student council president's desk, which made her have to pass by Chika, who, although she basically didn't think of peeping at Chika. It was just that, as she walked, Chika seemed to be focused on her smartphone and did not notice Kaguya, who stood up and walked past her.

Chika even smirked a little while looking at Kouta's abs that appeared on the screen. The thing that made Kaguya, who was already a little curious, reflexively glanced at Chika. So she accidentally saw Chika's smartphone screen displaying a man's abs. She had never thought that her friend would see something like that, and so at this moment, her thoughts stopped for a moment. 

The worst part is that this will make her fall into something that she would never think of. 

I'm sorry, but I'm bit distracted after I got warning from my patreon in other fanfic. But you don't have to worry about this for now. But if something happen. Well, it happen. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

17