Chapter 28
5.2k 7 189
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damian returned to his palace on earth before going to the cellar that was underground, the idea was to make a large laboratory under the palace where the energy of the Tesseract would be stored.

The palace was made in the middle of the city which is the most optimal place.

Damian used his powers and created a tunnel down, after 20 meters deep he created a large flat space where the laboratory would be, the rest would be the work of the Kree, they would have to make an elevator and start building everything but it would be fast with their technology.

After creating the laboratory site he returned to the ship in space, he still had to use the Tesseract and he did not want beings like Thanos or Odin to detect its location so quickly as it would bring changes in the timeline and he liked to keep control of the events that were going to happen.

When he asked for the room to use the Tesseract he was taken to a room that had several devices attached to its sides.

''Are you sure it works?'' Damian asked as he looked around, of technology Damian really knew very little.

''Yes sir, we already ran tests, no energy wave escaped that would indicate the location of the Tesseract'' Said a scientist.

''Perfect, bring me the Tesseract and activate the room,'' Damian said.

After bringing him the Tesseract Damian casually floated with the cube in his hand, he intended to absorb power from the Tesseract to see if he could evolve his familiar Al-Meissa-Mercury, this familiar had power over space, but could only devour it, Damian tried to apply other uses but it was somewhat difficult.

Damian began to absorb the energy from the Tesseract and immediately felt a change in his familiar, after 3 hours of absorbing energy at such a terrifying speed that even the Tesseract looked a little less luminous Damian finally got what he wanted.

His familiar had evolved, it was now a real dragon and not a dragon snake, it had a light blue western dragon appearance and looked ethereal with stars flickering occasionally.

Not only had his familiar evolved, but Damian also felt that his magical power and physical abilities had increased considerably.

With this completed Damian felt much greater control over space he could even sense rainbow energy that he could call upon whenever wanted, he guessed it was the Bifrost.

The Bifrost was not something that belonged to the Asgardians, they could use the power of the rainbow bridge to access it but it was not something they had created or owned.

Damian stopped floating and saw that the Tesseract seemed a little off but he could feel the power was recovering quickly, it shouldn't take long for it to return to normal, Damian handed the cube back to the surprised Kree before stepping out into space again.

When he came out he could feel the familiarity he felt with the whole space, he practiced teleporting a few meters away and it was really difficult, he arrived with one arm down, of course, he recovered instantly but it denotes how difficult it is to learn to control the space.

Keep in mind that teleportation seemed easy with the Tesseract in his hand but he just absorbed some of its energy which was mostly devoured by his familiar giving him the affinity to do all kinds of things with space, he just has to learn how to use it.

Damian practiced for a couple of hours before he could teleport short distances without any problems.

He only had to see the place where he wanted to go or had been to before, Damian again jumped into space to his palace but was speechless when he saw where he appeared.

It was already night and Ofelia was going to take a hot bath before relaxing, she went into the bathroom and began to take off her clothes, she only had her panties left so she bent down slightly and pulled them down, when she had them on her knees suddenly her killer instinct kicked in and she felt someone behind her, she could not help but be stupefied when she recognized who it was.

''Cough, would you believe me if I told you it was an accident?'' Damian said a bit uncomfortably, he had seen everything to his 'prime minister'.

''If you wanted to see my body all you had to do was tell me'' Said Ophelia as she blushed, Ophelia was an experienced woman in that area and had always wanted to try it with Damian only he never wanted to, her blushing was totally natural, Damian as a progenitor was a great source of desire for any vampire.

''If I secretly wanted to see your body you wouldn't even know it'' Damian said rolling his eyes, although he knew of Ophelia's interest in sleeping with him he also knew there was nothing romantic, just the affection you can have for a friend after so many years of interacting, it's just that her blood and looks were the biggest drugs for any vampire.

''Don't be like that, you even saw my whole body, now how am I going to get married?'' Ophelia said as she finished removing her panties and shamelessly folded her arms.

''I wonder what happens if I tell Ana that you are trying to seduce me?'' Damian said jokingly

''Come on don't get dramatic it was just a joke'' said Ofelia before getting into the bathtub and stop pushing her luck, she was really afraid of Ana, it was like when a daughter breaks something and her mother looks at her expressionlessly.

''By the way, I made a subway room in the basement of the palace, tomorrow the Kree are coming to build something'' Damian said casually as he leaned against the wall, he wondered why his teleportation failed.

''Understood'' Ophelia said with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the hot water.

''Alright, see ya'' Damian said before giving teleporting another try.

Damian was speechless as although he had not appeared in the bathroom he was in a similar situation.

Sophia and Ana were trying on their bikinis in front of the mirror in Sophia's room, suddenly they felt a change behind them and turned to look.

''Wow son, I didn't know you had such an interest in spying on your mother,'' Sophia said as she feigned a blush.

''Bad Damian'' Said Ana inexpressibly joining in the joke.

''...''

''What did you guys do during the day? where is my daughter?'' Damian asked casually as he sat and played with his new cell phone, he wondered if he was some kind of harem protagonist and his powers failed just to make a cliché scene.

''We went to the spa, bought bikinis, and explored the city. It's all quite beautiful although I saw the distinct difference between Hightown and Lowtown'' Sophia said thoughtfully.

''And as I heard from Maria they went to the beach, we met at the bikini store'' Sophia said again.

''Hm,'' Ana stated as she looked in the mirror and posed 'casually' towards Damian.

''Well before the difference was worse, at least now they can live decently'' Said Damian as he occasionally glanced at Ana.

''You really have no shame, my daughter dating my son and doing that kind of thing in front of me'' Sophia said blushing.

''Then we'll go do it somewhere else'' Damian said, provoked by Ana, he appeared in front of her and teleported to his room.

''...''

Sophia was only speechless as she watched them disappear, she wondered if should get a boyfriend, but she really didn't feel like it, she felt happy taking care of Damian and in the future she would surely take care of her grandchildren, besides it's hard to get someone who won't cause problems, at the moment there are only women around Damian and bringing a man would generate problems.

Damian appeared in his room with Ana, he really wondered if he failed unconsciously to see Ophelia naked and Ana in a bikini.

Ana didn't think things through too much and started taking Damian's clothes off, when it came to bedroom stuff she was always very active.

After removing Damian's clothes she started stroking his member until it grew, she bent down and took it in her mouth sucking on it while bobbing her head up and down, once she saw it was well lubricated she straddled Damian and slid her bikini to the side before straddling herself, Ana hunched her back in pleasure before moaning softly.

Damian really found Ana doing this sort of thing sexy, he couldn't help but get excited and grab Ana by her waist before he started pumping rapidly in and out.

They enjoyed themselves for several hours before they ended up lying on the bed side by side.

Ana laid her head on Damian's chest.

''When are we going to have a baby?'' Ana asked.

''You know I have no control over that, we can just wait for it to happen, although I wish you and Carol would get pregnant at the same time'' Damian said smiling.

''Hm, sounds good to me, that way our son would have a sibling to play with'' Said Ana smiling slightly as she imagined the scene.

''I wonder if I'll be a good mother, I'm too expressionless, maybe he will think I don't love him'' Said Ana showing a bit of sadness on her face.

''I think the opposite, you'll be a great mother, besides you being expressionless isn't necessarily bad, it just makes the expressions you show occasionally more valuable, besides I can see how you feel even with that look you put on, I'm sure our son will learn how to do it'' Damian said hugging her and stroking her hair.

''Hm, do you want it to be a boy or a girl?'' Ana asked.

''I'd like a girl, would you?'' said Damian honestly, girls are cute and huggable.

''I don't know, I guess I'm fine with both'' Ana said thoughtfully.

''I wonder if they'll have your beautiful black hair or my dark silver blue hair'' Damian said thoughtfully.

''If he has your hair they'll surely tease him at school saying he dyed it'' Said Ana.

''Ha ha that's funny'' said Damian at Ana's joke.

''I love you'' Ana said as she hugged him.

''I love you too'' Damian said, caressing her head.

Damian thought it was a really romantic moment until he felt a small hand caressing his crotch.

''...''

''You're really naughty'' Damian said smiling before starting another round with Ana.

The next morning Damian went downstairs for breakfast and finally got to see his daughter.

''Daddy'' Said Monica hugging him tightly, the day before she almost didn't get to see him.

''Hi honey, I heard you went to the beach'' Damian said, hugging his daughter and kissing her cheek.

''Yes, I even bought a swimsuit, can we go to the beach together?'' Monica asked with her best puppy dog eyes.

''Well I guess we'll go to the beach today, everyone has to debut their bikinis'' Damian said laughing.

''Did you buy a swimsuit?'' Maria asked while eating.

''No, I guess I'll swim naked'' Damian said while pretending to think seriously.

''Daddyy!'' Monica said laughing.

''I guess I can't, your mother might attack me'' Said Damian, smiling teasingly at Maria.

Maria just looked at Damian with disdain, although Monica didn't understand what kind of attack Damian was referring to, she did understand.

''Well you can't let other women see you with your clothes off'' Monica said as she looked at him seriously.

''Alright, whatever you say my pretty daughter'' Damian said, smiling at her while stroking her afro hair.

''Did I hear we are going to the beach?'' Sophia said as she came to the dining room and sat down.

''Yes grandma, we are going to the beach'' Monica said happily.

''That's right, did you hear 'grandma'?'' Damian said, annoying Sophia.

Sophia just gave Damian a dirty look, she was a very young vampire, she was barely 46 years old.

Soon Ana arrived and everyone could see even with her expressionless face that she was very satisfied and glowing.

Maria looked at Damian with suspicion, she had not yet been told that Damian was going to have more than one wife, so she could not help but think that Damian was cheating on Carol, but she decided to leave this topic for another time.

They all enjoyed breakfast before leaving for the beach in a car, they drove for a while until they arrived at a beautiful private beach.

When they arrived Damian quickly went back to the palace and brought Sassy, they couldn't leave without her, she was part of the family.

They all got off with bathing suits on, there were already several tents to shelter from the sun and chairs, Monica quickly ran into the water and Sassy roared before running after her.

Damian had a shirt and swimsuit on as he looked around, his eyes wandered slightly on the girls before continuing to keep an eye on his daughter.

Sophia, Ana, and Maria were soaking up some sun before entering the water, they chatted quietly about the palace, the city, and clothes.

''Ana, are you and Damian sleeping together?''


Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader.

189