Chapter 38
4.5k 14 176
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Damian planned to take his whole family to the beach so he woke up early and went downstairs.

When he arrived downstairs he found the comical scene of Jane staring dumbfounded at Monica.

''What happened to your hair? why is it blue? and your skin looks different'' Jane said as she looked closely at Monica touching her hair and skin.

''Hm, I painted it on,'' Monica said with some uncertainty.

Sophia and Maria who were in the room just laughed softly at the drama.

''At the time we arrived?, it's suspicious'' Jane said, narrowing her eyes.

''So Damian's hair is also painted?'' Jane asked in surprise as if she had discovered a big secret.

''I can assure you it's real,'' Damian said from the doorway.

Jane jumped like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, she was embarrassed that Damian had heard her say things about him.

''Anyway, I don't think you painted it on, there must be something else'' Jane said, trying to continue with the topic.

''Well...'' Monica said hesitantly.

''How about we go to the beach before we talk about it?'' Sophia proposed to save Monica.

''Hm, I guess we could go first'' Jane said, now she suspected there was more to this new family than met the eye.

''Then get your clothes ready, we're leaving in a few minutes'' Damian said before leaving to wake Carol and Ana.

When Damian got to his room Carol and Ana were still sleeping, they were usually lazy, and with how intense yesterday's session was he wouldn't be surprised if they slept until noon.

Damian walked over to the bed and pulled back the sheets, Carol and Ana were still naked from last night's battle so he picked them each up like sacks of potatoes before carrying them to the bathroom.

When Damian carried them of course they both woke up drowsy and surprised to see them moving, if it was anyone else they would think they were kidnapped.

"What are you doing?'' Carol said in a sleepy voice.

''Let's go take a bath,'' Damian said.

''What kind of bath'' Ana said in a sensual voice.

''A normal bath, we'll go to the beach'' said Damian wordlessly, he often wonders if he turned Ana into a vampire or a succubus.

''How horny'' Carol said as she looked at Ana out of the corner of her eye.

''Frigid'' Ana said expressionlessly.

They both looked at each other intensely before Damian left them in the water as he smiled slightly at their usual bickering.

The three of them bathed comfortably while chatting, Damian told them about the comical situation that had occurred downstairs regarding Monica's appearance.

''You should tell Jane directly, if we keep it a secret she might feel left out, I'm sure she already suspects something'' said Carol seriously.

''We could say it's something technological or some kind of medicine,'' Ana said.

''If she were a stranger I'd agree with you but she's Damian's cousin, she's part of the family too'' Carol said in a rebuttal.

''Hm, we should tell her on the beach'' Damian said.

''Do you have everything ready?'' Damian asked.

''You mean bikini?'' Carol asked.

''Yes,'' Damian said.

''Can't we go skinny-dipping?'' Ana asked.

''Wow, you've become an exhibitionist?'' Carol asked teasingly.

''You are naked now in front of me,'' said Ana.

''If it was just the 3 of us I wouldn't mind but remember they're all going'' Damian said, rolling his eyes.

''Hm'' Said Ana pitifully, it would be nice to spend a day with just the 3 of us.

''Remember that tomorrow we are going on a trip to space, I already have a place planned that will surely surprise them'' Damian said, encouraging Ana.

''Are there people with powers or is it a futuristic place?'' Carol asked interested, there were a few important places she hadn't gone to while in space.

''There are a lot of people with powers,'' Damian said without going into too much detail.

''We should get out, they're probably waiting for us downstairs'' Damian said before getting up and leaving.

Ana couldn't help but look at Damian's back with lust, she wanted to get some exercise before starting the day.

''Pervert,'' Carol said as she looked at Ana.

Ana just gave her an expressionless look back before getting up and leaving.

''Hey don't ignore me'' Carol said as she chased after Ana.

Soon they were all downstairs and an impatient Monica was looking at them with annoyance.

''Who knows what they were doing that took them so long,'' Monica said, annoyed.

''A sister?'' Ana asked, tilting her head to the side innocently.

''Hey,'' Carol said, hitting her in the side with her elbow.

''She's not a child,'' said Ana.

''Yeah but still, it's awkward for them,'' Carol said as she saw Monica and Jane blushing.

''When she grow up too-'' Ana said before Damian interrupted her.

''Yeah, that's not going to happen for many years,'' Damian said, looking intently at Ana.

''Enough of that kind of talk let's go to the car, or are we going to go another way?'' Sophia said she thought poor Monica wasn't going to get a boyfriend for many years, although she is a vampire so time is what there is.

''How else could we go?'' Jane asked suspiciously, she already had many doubts since Monica's sudden change and was alert for anything.

''By helicopter? Or in a ship?'' Carol asked sarcastically.

''Ship?'' Jane asked in bewilderment.

''Well, we should start there, we'll go on a ship, come on'' Damian said before going to a hangar a few minutes walk inside the palace grounds.

Upon entering there was a futuristic-looking ship that everyone climbed into, Jane climbed up looking around curiously, and although there were many rumors about the advanced technology of Madripoor no one could really confirm anything.

Once everyone got in Carol quickly jumped into the driver's seat before starting it up and took off at high speed into the sky, even though Carol could now fly she would never forget her time as a pilot and still enjoyed flying planes or ships.

Carol mischievously did a lot of stunts that really only made Jane dizzy since the others were either vampires or Maria who was also a pilot.

Carol landed the ship on the beach they usually visit, this is where years ago they saw the little shark being born.

The whole group and Jane, who was dizzy, got off the ship. There was already a large tent where they would come to leave food later and could shelter from the sun.

''How beautiful'' Jane said after recovering from the bumpy ride.

''Hm, we usually come here to sunbathe or swim'' Monica said.

''Is this a private beach?'' Jane asked when she saw that no one was there.

''Yes, don't worry, you can swim naked, no one will see you'' Said Ana while looking intently at Jane, Jane didn't know if she was serious or joking.

''Ignore her, she's just an exhibitionist'' Said Carol coughing slightly as she saw Jane's surprised look as she looked sideways at Damian.

''Ana, have some common sense'' Sophia said in a reprimanding tone, even if she wanted to swim naked because she didn't care about Damian seeing her, not everyone thought like her or was in a relationship with him.

''Hm,'' Ana said, averting her gaze, although technically she was Sophia's progenitor in the end she was also like her mother.

''Well let's go for a swim'' Damian said changing the subject.

''Let's go,'' Monica said.

Everyone enjoyed swimming in the sea, especially Jane whose life was very focused on studying and who had no time to relax or go on vacation.

Sophia stood back with Ana as they watched everyone play.

''What's wrong Ana?'' Sophia asked, her behavior was abnormal today.

''Hm, I just wanted to see if any of them had an interest in Damian'' Ana said.

''Does she include me?'' Sophia asked calmly.

''Why not?, You are not mother and child biologically and even if they were we are vampires now, we should not be guided by the morality of humans'' Said Ana.

''Ana, out of everyone you were the one who adapted the fastest to being a vampire, even Damian most of the time still thinks like a human'' Sophia said, sighing.

''Although I feel attraction for Damian's body that, it's natural, after all, he is very attractive and he is the progenitor of all vampires, his blood is like a drug, but he is my son and I don't plan to be more than that for him, although as you say, we are vampires and we must not lower our morality or sooner or later we will end up doing things that we would never have thought of doing'' said Sophia, she really didn't think that way about her son, she just loved him very much.

''And while I see it possible for Monica or Jane to have a crush on Damian that kind of thing is normal and goes away as they get older, not to mention Monica actually sees Damian as her father that's why she even acquired his traits so you should stop thinking about that'' Sophia said seriously.

''I just want Damian to be able to fulfill his goal of having a large family, and I don't know how to explain it but I feel that when the whole family is together I can get pregnant so that all the children will grow up together,'' Ana said absentmindedly stroking her stomach.

''That's what Damian has said several times and his powers work with intent, and if I don't get pregnant why does he unconsciously want to wait?'' Ana said.

''That's why I wanted to see if it was possible that any of them could develop a relationship with Damian, I'm sorry I went a little overboard'' Said Ana sighing showing a rare emotion.

''It's okay honey, I'm sure no one blames you, I'm anxious for your stomach to grow too'' Sophia said, hugging Ana affectionately.

''Hm,'' Ana said.

''I guess I also have a certain human mentality, I don't have the patience of an immortal being'' Ana said mockingly.

''You're right'' Sophia said laughing.

....

Damian enjoyed the waves with the girls, today was Maria's last day of vacation so they were going to enjoy as much as they could.

As they were having fun they heard Jane yelling at them to look as she pointed in a panicked direction.

''What is that?!'' Jane shouted pointing in the distance

Damian quickly looked where Jane was looking and saw a giant shark fin approaching them.

Jane quickly tried to get out of the water but stopped when she saw everyone staring at the fin.

''What are you doing? Let's get out fast'' Jane said as she started pulling Monica.

''It's okay Jane calm down'' Monica said.

''Looks like an old friend has come to visit," Damian said as he approached the giant shark, which must have been about 8 meters long.

The shark rubbed gently against Damian, he was very smart and remembered that this person was the one who had made him change and become bigger than all the other sharks.

"¿Cómo estás, niña? Dijo Damian acariciándola.

''What the hell is going on?'' Jane asked as she doubted whether she was awake or still sleeping.

''Five years ago we helped a shark give birth and this little girl was born, although you can't call her that anymore'' Said Carol who also reached out to touch her.

''That doesn't explain this situation, not to mention the fact that it's a shark almost twice the maximum registered size is being affectionate with a person she saw over 5 years ago when she was just born, that's not natural'' Jane said, now she was sure there was something wrong with her new family, this time they weren't going to escape.

''The truth is that we are sharks, we can take human forms'' Damian said seriously.

''Pfff hahaha''Carol couldn't bear to let out a laugh when she heard Damian.

''It's okay, the truth is that almost all of us have powers and when this girl was born I helped her in addition to genetically enhancing her'' Damian said.

''Powers?'' Jane asked doubtfully, she thought it was going to be something very technologically advanced or something, but for her, powers don't exist.

Damian extended his hand and pointed it towards the sea, soon a large bolt of lightning shot out splitting the sea, it only extended a kilometer and quickly stopped.

Jane was totally shocked to see that kind of power that she is sure can destroy a small town, she was really doubting the life and the world she lived in.

''Wow...'' That was all Jane could say.

''I'll explain it better later, how about we enjoy the day, do you want to pet her?'' Damian said while petting the shark and giving it some energy.

''I guess I could give it a try'' Jane said hesitantly approaching the shark.

---

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader.

Guys, sorry for the delay, I'm moving today and as you can understand I've been a bit busy.

176