Electric Love: A Pokémon Battle Turned Intimate Encounter
382 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh? What did you have in mind? Is this going to be another challenge where the loser has to do what the other says?" I asked, and Nemona nodded with a grin.

"How about the loser has to do whatever the winner wants, no matter what it is?" Nemona said with a wink, and I knew this battle was going to be a bit different.

The two of us stepped away from one another, giving each other some distance as we both got ready for battle. We both chose our Pokémon and then faced each other again.

Nemona gave me a devious smirk, and I could feel the heat radiating off her body. "Ready, Landon?" she asked, her voice thick with anticipation and longing.

I nodded, ready to face her down in battle. I just hoped that whichever one of us lost, we would both still come out as winners.

The battle started off fast and furious, as both I tossed out Knighty, my Charcadet, and Nemona sent out a Luxio. We were neck and neck for most of it until things heated up even more when I used my Charcadet's ember on one of her Pokémon.

Nemona took the hit but managed to keep her composure and retaliated with a powerful Thunderbolt from her Shinx. I clenched my jaw as I realized that I had been out-powered, and soon enough, my Pokémon was brought to its knees, making me the loser of the match.

I smiled as I walked over to Knighty and patted her head as she panted, pulling out a potion for her and letting her drink it before returning to Prisma.

After that, I smiled and put up my hands, no longer able to deny my defeat. This made Nemona skip over to me with a devious grin, pressing her body against mine.

"So, now that you have lost," she said, her breath hot against my ear. "What is it that I want?"

I swallowed hard, barely able to contain the desire that was coursing through my veins. Nemona looked up at me expectantly, her eyes sparkling with mischief and anticipation as she waited for my response. Without saying a single word, I reached down and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her face towards mine so our lips could meet in an electric kiss.

Nemona gasped against my mouth and melted into my embrace, her body becoming pliant under my touch. I explored every inch of her mouth with my tongue, tasting and teasing her until we both became lost in the moment.

Eventually, I pulled away, leaving both of us panting heavily.

"That is what you wanted, right?" I asked, my voice thick with desire, but Nemona shook her head no.

"That is a start, but I think we should head back up to the," Nemona started to say, but I scooped her up into my arms. I was fairly certain that I knew what she wanted, and I was no longer feeling nervous as I was before.

"The house and your bed?" I asked playfully, and Nemona put her hand up to my cheek.

"See, now you are starting to get it. Keep this up; I like when you take control like this. You know what I want, and I know that you want to do it with me," Nemona said softly, blushing slightly as I started to walk up to her house from the beach.

We arrived in no time, and without a second thought, I kicked the door open, my eyes locked on Nemona as I stepped inside. The butler gave me a funny look, making Nemona giggle hysterically as I apologized profusely. Nemona, still laughing, then ordered me upstairs to her room, making me close the door behind us.

I made direct eye contact with her as I walked to her bed, setting her down gently and then standing back to take off my shirt. As I tossed it aside, Nemona sat up, moving over to me and placing her hands on my chest, her fingertips tracing patterns against my skin.

"You are so beautiful," she whispered, studying every inch of me.

In response, I pulled her body flush against mine, leaning forward to kiss her deeply as we both became lost in the moment. We fumbled with each other's clothes, our mouths never leaving one another's until we were both naked and lying next to each other.

The heat that was radiating off of us both was palpable, and I could feel the air being sucked out of the room as our bodies pressed together. Our skins were on fire, and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster with each touch.

Nemona was nervous and hesitated at first, so I took my time to make sure she was comfortable. We talked quietly as we explored each other's bodies, finding what pleasure spots each of us had. Our hands roamed freely over each other, dipping into the most intimate places. Nemona felt like an angel in my arms, her soft skin glistening in the dim light with my every kiss.

She trembled as I entered her for the first time, and I murmured words of comfort against her neck as I moved slowly, giving her time to adjust and get used to the sensations. She gasped and moaned as I increased our speed, and soon enough, she was joining me in a trance-like dance of pleasure.

We stayed locked in this embrace until finally reaching our peak, both of us crying out in ecstasy as we found our release. Afterward, we lay there in blissful silence, Nemona curled up in my arms and my head resting atop hers.

After a few minutes of simply enjoying one another's presence, I pulled away and looked down at her, putting my forehead against hers. "That was incredible," I said softly, and Nemona smiled, nodding and leaning in for one last kiss.

"Let's do it again!" She whispered, and I chuckled before pressing my lips against hers.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" I asked, feeling myself getting excited again, and Nemona nodded.

"But this time, I want you to really make me feel it! I want more of that electric feeling running over me like a wave," Nemona said as she started to rub my cock.

I groaned as I felt my control slipping away again and moved to get back on top of her. Nemona spread her legs wide, inviting me in as I settled between them again. With a satisfied smirk, she grabbed onto my hair and pulled me into a passionate kiss. This time it was rough, filled with hunger and desperation.

Our movements were more aggressive than before, our skin slapping against each other as I pounded into her hard. Nemona gasped out loud with every thrust, gripping me tightly as I drove deep inside of her. Her nails dug into my back, but I welcomed the pain, using it to fuel my pleasure even further.

The pleasure was quickly becoming too much for us both to bear as we continued to move together faster and faster. I could feel the electricity sparking between our bodies, intensifying with every passing second until, finally, we both hit our climaxes, crying out in blissful ecstasy.

We collapsed onto the bed in an exhausted heap afterward, panting heavily as the pleasure washed over us like waves. I rolled off of her and grinned, pulling her close to me and kissing her forehead.

"That was amazing. Your body feels so good to be inside," I said softly, still breathing heavily. Nemona just nodded against my chest, snuggling into my embrace and soon falling asleep.

Smiling, I shifted us both so that we were lying comfortably, cradling her in my arms until sleep overtook me.

9