System Boost Pt 1
261 9 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Nemona tried to decide what skin she wanted, I pulled up my System menu.

[Since it has been a while since you last checked your system, there have been some changes. You have also gained a large number of Ultra Points to improve the system. I highly suggest that you look over all the options before making any choices.]

I mentally nodded as the first screen came into my view.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[28 Ultra Points Available!]

[Poke ball Upgrades]

[Paradise Poke ball Upgrades]

[PP Upgrades]

[Sex Tm Upgrades]

[Personal Paradise Upgrades]

Looking over the menu, I wasn't even sure where to start, or how to use the 28 UP I had. The last time I looked, there had only been a few choices, so I was excited to see what they were. Rather than jump around, I just selected the first option.

[Pokeball Upgrades]

1. [Catch Rank: Level 2]Allows you to catch Pokémon up to level 20 more easily.

2. [Base Type Boost: Level 1]Increases your Pokémon's base type effectiveness by 10% in battles.

3. [Critical Capture: Level 1]3% chance per level to capture a wild Pokémon on the first throw.

4. [Paradise Ball Skin Boost: Level 1]Increases bonus from the Skin used by 10%. Skin bonus abilities are available for Humans.

5. [Aura Enhancement: Level 1]Reduces the chance of Pokémon breaking free by 5%.

6. [Type Mastery: Level 1]Grants a 10% bonus to all damage dealt by Pokémon of a specific type.

7. [Lucky Charm: Level 1]Increases the chance of encountering rare or shiny Pokémon by 5%.

8. [Enhanced Throw: Level 1]Improves throwing technique, increasing accuracy and range.

There were so many good things to pick from. If this was the only menu I had to choose from, I would still have no trouble placing my points, but I was curious about Type Master. It said a specific type, but it didn't mention what type that was.

[Type Master will only work if you have a skin on your own personal poke ball. Depending on the type will be your current mastery. Since you currently don't have one equipped, you will receive no bonus.]

That made sense, but for now, I wasn't looking to catch more Pokémon, so I closed the menu and opened the next one.

[Paradise Pokeball Upgrades]

1. [Interior Terrain: Level 2]Changes terrain to match person or Pokémon's type, increasing total area.

2. [Interior Design: Level 2]More choices for upgrading the interior, decreases the HP cost of upgrades.

3. [Habitat Design: Level 3]Allows creation and upgrading of habitats inside the Paradise Pokeball.

4. [Habitat Bonus: Level 1]Training yields 10 Experience per hour.

5. [Harmony Aura: Level 1]Reduces stress, and promotes faster healing for Pokémon and humans.

6. [Nature's Bounty: Level 1]Introduces abundant natural resources, providing benefits during exploration and training.

7. [Efficient Storage: Level 1]Maximizes storage capacity, allowing you to carry more items.

8. [Legendary Habitat: Level 1]Increases the chance of encountering and catching legendary Pokémon.

This is the system that I had put the most points into since the girls were in here most of the time. Now there were 4 more options.

Harmony Aura seemed good all around, and Nature's Bounty as well. Both of them I would have to upgrade, that was a given. Healing everyone, decreasing their stress, and more resources were all important things.

Efficient storage seemed good, but I would have to figure out what my current max was, vs how much I had in it. There was no point in adding extra storage if I didn't need it.

The last one was the most interesting. Legendary Habitat increased my chances of encountering and catching a legendary Pokémon. While I wasn't looking for more yet, I would not pass up the chance to catch a legendary if the chance popped up.

Closing the Paradise Pokeball Upgrades menu, I looked over at Nemona, but she was still deep in thought. While the girl seemed like an impulsive battle junky, she definitely was more than that. She was taking her time to decide which was the best for her and probably her Pokémon.

Smiling, I opened the next menu, PP Upgrades. It along with the other 2 menus had been unavailable the last time I had looked, but now I could access them all.

[PP Upgrades]

1. [PP Size: Level 1]Increase or decrease overall body size by 20% per level. Physical Stamina increased per level.

2. [PP Slots: Level 1]Increases number of abilities learned, with a max of 5.

3.[PP Skins: Level 1]Increases effectiveness of Poke ball Skin. Unlocks new abilities at Level 7, Ultimate ability at Level 10.

4. [Ability Fusion: Level 1]Combines abilities of two Pokémon or you, with a 10% success rate per level.

5. [Rapid Recovery: Level 1]Reduces healing time, and increases Physical Speed per level.

6. [Elemental Mastery: Level 1]Increases the effectiveness of Pokémon's elemental abilities by 10%.

7. [Mega Evolution: Level 1]Allows temporary and powerful transformation during battles, with a 10% success rate per level.

8. [Psychic Connection: Level 1]Strengthens the mental bond between trainer and Pokémon, improving communication and coordination.

The PP Upgrades menu had some intriguing options, and I couldn't help but wonder about the possibilities. PP Size must be meant for if a Pokémon was too small or big, but it was hard to imagine myself changing sizes. Mega Evolution caught my attention, as it seemed like a powerful transformation. However, I was unsure about its practicality with a 10% success rate.

Rapid Recovery and Elemental Mastery were both tempting choices. Faster healing and increased effectiveness of elemental abilities could significantly enhance battles and training sessions.

Ability Fusion intrigued me as well, as the idea of combining abilities between Pokémon and myself seemed like a unique approach. The success rate was not high, but it might open up interesting strategies.

Closing the PP Upgrades menu, I moved on to the last one.

[Sex TM Upgrades]

1. [Bond Strengthening: Level 1]Accelerates the bonding process, granting a 5% increase in bond level gain.

2. [Pleasure Mastery: Level 1]Enhances your understanding of pleasure, increasing satisfaction.

3. [Poke Sex Mastery: Level 1]Increases partner satisfaction in Poke Sex encounters by 10%.

4. [Shared Sensation: Level 1]Allows you to share physical sensations with Pokémon and humans.

5. [Aura of Attraction: Level 1]Increases attractiveness, making it easier to attract Pokémon and humans.

6. [Enhanced Breeding: Level 1]Increases chances of successful breeding and hatching of eggs.

7. [Mind Connection: Level 1]Deepens the mental bond between trainer and Pokémon during intimate moments.

8. [Harem Harmony: Level 1]Improves the overall harmony and relationship between members of the harem.

4