System Boost Pt 2
523 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These upgrades were definitely more intimate in nature, focusing on the connections between my Pokémon, and the girls with me. Shared Sensation and Mind Connection intrigued me with the idea of deepening bonds during intimate moments. I was curious to know how that would help, and even more curious to try it out.

Still, out of all of them, I was tempted to dump all my points into Harem Harmony. This right here seems like the most important skill I could acquire, considering how many women were already part of my life. This seemed essential for maintaining a positive atmosphere among the Poke-girls.

[I could almost agree with you, but putting too many points into it without increasing your other relationship bonuses would not be good. There is a chance that the girls could start ignoring you in favor of spending time with the other harem members. Not overly likely to happen, but it is a possibility. When increasing things that affect people's emotions, you have to be careful.]

I smiled at that. While the system was great and provided many advantages, it felt like walking a very thin line. Depending on where I put my points, I could end up making people like me without even trying. While it was nice for everyone to be friendly, and women to throw themselves at me, I couldn't deny the satisfaction Lusamine had brought.

Closing that menu, I opened up the last one.

[Personal Paradise Upgrades]

1. [Dimensional Expansion: Level 0]Increases overall size and capacity of trainer's Personal Paradise.

2. [Customization Mastery: Level 1]Allows for more intricate and personalized customization options for the trainer's Personal Paradise.

3. [Luxury Amenities: Level 1]Introduces high-end facilities and services, improving overall comfort for both trainer and Pokémon.

4. [Trainer's Quarters: Level 1]Provides a dedicated living space for the trainer, offering comfort and relaxation.

5. [Training Grounds: Level 1]Introduces specialized areas for focused training sessions, enhancing the skills of both trainer and Pokémon.

6. [Botanical Garden: Level 1]Creates a lush and vibrant garden, promoting a serene environment.

7. [Entertainment Pavilion: Level 1]Adds an entertainment area, offering various recreational activities for both trainer and Pokémon.

8. [Masterful Forge: Level 1]Establishes a state-of-the-art crafting facility, allowing the creation of specialized items and equipment.

I had my own space?

[Not until you increase Dimensional Expansion to level 1. It is the only skill that does not start at level 1, but it only requires 1 UP for levels 1 and 2. Once you gain Dimensional Expansion level 1, you will gain your own habitat. The only catch to your habitat is that you can not gain or use HP. Only the women can use their HP to change their habitat.]

Wait, what? Why did that make sense?! They can all change their habitats, and gain Habitat Points, but I can't, and only they can change my place?!

[That is correct. The idea is to encourage the trainer to focus on improving the habitats of the women and Pokémon, creating a more nurturing environment for them. It adds an element of caretaking and consideration for their well-being.]

Yes, and is that not why they have their own places?!

[Yes, but your habitat is more of a shared space where everyone can come together. It represents the bond and relationships you build with your Pokémon and the Poke-girls. It's a place where everyone can feel connected and supported.]

I nodded, understanding the reasoning behind it. While it might seem a bit odd at first, it made sense to focus on creating a harmonious environment for everyone rather than just for myself.

With a clearer understanding of the upgrades available, I decided to allocate my Ultra Points. I knew I had 28 points to spend, and I wanted to distribute them wisely.

[Remember, you can also save some points for future upgrades or unforeseen circumstances.]

I started by putting a point into Dimensional Expansion, unlocking my own habitat. It felt like a significant step forward in my journey.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[27 Ultra Points Available!]

5. [Aura Enhancement: Level 2]Reduces the chance of Pokémon breaking free by 10%.

Next, I decided to invest in Aura Enhancement to make catching Pokémon a bit easier. While I didn't plan on catching more Pokémon right away, having an improved catch rate would be beneficial if I ran into something I wanted.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[26 Ultra Points Available!]

3. [PP Skins: Level 3]Increases the effectiveness of Poke ball Skin. Unlocks new abilities at Level 7, Ultimate ability at Level 10.

4. [Ability Fusion: Level 3]Combines abilities of two Pokémon or you, with a 10% success rate per level.

5. [Rapid Recovery: Level 2]Reduces healing time, and increases Physical Speed per level.

For the PP Upgrades, I decided to splurge a bit. I put a point into Rapid Recovery, aiming for faster healing during our training sessions and battles. I was also curious to see how much the speed boost affected me, so I only used one point again.

After that, I put 2 points into PP Skins and Ability Fusion. The first was obvious with Nemona picking a skin currently, but the second was more to try out. It would be could to see what new kinds of moves my Pokémon could pull off.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[21 Ultra Points Available!]

1. [Bond Strengthening: Level 3]Accelerates the bonding process, granting a 5% increase in bond level gain.

2. [Pleasure Mastery: Level 3]Enhances your understanding of pleasure, increasing satisfaction.

3. [Poke Sex Mastery: Level 3]Increases partner satisfaction in Poke Sex encounters by 10%.

4. [Shared Sensation: Level 3]Allows you to share physical sensations with Pokémon and humans.

5. [Aura of Attraction: Level 2]Increases attractiveness, making it easier to attract Pokémon and humans.

Yeah, I dumped a lot of points here, but it was all in the name of science! Or at least that's how I justified it to myself. Still, considering that many of my quests had to do with "injections' I felt like the points weren't wasted here.

Closing the Sex TM Upgrades menu, I moved on to the last category, Personal Paradise Upgrades. After some consideration, I decided to prioritize the comfort and well-being of everyone.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[8 Ultra Points Available!]

3. [Luxury Amenities: Level 2]Introduces high-end facilities and services, improving overall comfort for both trainer and Pokémon.

4. [Trainer's Quarters: Level 2]Provides a dedicated living space for the trainer, offering comfort and relaxation.

5. [Training Grounds: Level 2]Introduces specialized areas for focused training sessions, enhancing the skills of both trainer and Pokémon.

6. [Botanical Garden: Level 2]Creates a lush and vibrant garden, promoting a serene environment.

7. [Entertainment Pavilion: Level 2]Adds an entertainment area, offering various recreational activities for both trainer and Pokémon.

8. [Masterful Forge: Level 2]Establishes a state-of-the-art crafting facility, allowing the creation of specialized items and equipment.

I evenly distributed my remaining points among the upgrades for my Personal Paradise. It felt like a good balance between comfort, training, and recreational activities. I wanted a space where everyone could relax, train, and enjoy their time together.

[Pokémon Paradise System Upgrade Menu]

[2 Ultra Points Available!]

With the few points I had left, I put one last one into Harem Harmony. With only 1 left, decided to save it for future upgrades or unforeseen circumstances. It would have been better to have some points in reserve, but I didn’t regret my upgrades.

Feeling satisfied with my choices, I closed the System Upgrade Menu and turned my attention back to Nemona, who was still deep in thought.

"So, have you decided which rare skin you want?" I asked, curious about her choice.

Nemona looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I've made up my mind! I want the Fire Star Storm Skin!"

A part of me knew she was going to pick that one. It matched her fiery personality and her burning passion for battle. There probably wasn't a skin that suited her better.

4