Arc 7: Inner Peace – Chapter 4
123 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 7: Inner Peace - Chapter 4

A few days later*

Feeling utterly bored, Daisuke had already gone on a date with one of the women from the Throne of Heroes. However, it was a platonic outing, as the person just wanted to spend time with him, which was fine with him. Nevertheless, the date ended quickly, and the woman returned to the Throne of Heroes, leaving Daisuke a little unsatisfied with the brief encounter.

He's sitting alone in the local park, the very same one where Issei met his tragic end at the hands of Raynare.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Rias asks Daisuke, with a warm smile as she approaches, drink in hand.

"Oh, hey, Rias, and yeah. Go ahead." Daisuke nods at Rias.

Rias starts to sit next to Daisuke but suddenly changes her mind and decides to sit on his lap instead. A devilish grin plays on her lips as she completes her little scheme.

Daisuke raises an eyebrow at Rias, "So you have some time to spare for me after watching me all day with your familiar, huh?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Rias responds casually, not bothering to deny the fact that she had indeed been keeping an eye on Daisuke.

"Don't you have your peerage to train with and your arranged marriage problem to worry about?" Daisuke followed up with another question, hinting at Rias' other obligations.

"Akeno dives deeper into Lightning Magic. Koneko is sharpening her kickboxing skills and exploring ways to include mage in her kickboxing. Gasper's making progress, though he's still a little timid. And Kiba is busy making new swords with his Sacred Gear. Oh, and as for my arranged marriage... What marriage?" Rias' grin widens and takes on a more sinister edge. "Thanks to the poison you concocted for me, Daisuke, I've managed to orchestrate a little... distraction. Let's just say that the intended groom is currently slightly unwell, thanks to a well-timed coma induced by the poison. Everyone is too preoccupied with him to bother me now."

Was Daisuke worried that his actions had disrupted the canon events? Not particularly. Concerned about the other devils noticing Rias's unusual behavior and potentially uncovering his existence? Not really. After visiting countless worlds, it had become second nature for him to interfere in canon timelines before they could fully unfold with him in the mix.

"So when do you think people will start wondering where you disappeared to?" Daisuke asked, casually draping an arm around Rias' waist while his other hand gently stroked her thigh.

"If I'm not there for dinner, that's when they'll start to wonder." Rias replied. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks as her breath quickened. Lust flickered in her eyes as she locked eyes with Daisuke, her gaze filled with desire.

"Eh, Rias?!" Akeno's startled voice rang out, catching the eyes of both Daisuke and Rias. Rias' longtime friend and queen stood before them, her face a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "I didn't expect to stumble upon... this," she added, her eyes flicking between them. "I was just walking through the local park before heading to the grocery store."

Daisuke considered how long their luck would last, whether it was his or Rias'. He had half expected someone who knew Rias to stumble upon them together within the first week, but it seemed their luck had lasted until almost the end of the second week.

"It's exactly what you think it looks like." Daisuke spoke up, continuing stroking Rias' thigh.

"So, you're Rias' secret lover?" Akeno smiles, and there is a mischievous undertone as she addresses Daisuke.

"Just friends, but with added benefits." Daisuke clarified, causing Rias to blush crimson, her face matching her hair. But instead of denying his statement, she snuggled closer to him.

"Oh..." Akeno's eyes widened in surprise, her cheeks flushing pink as she fell silent momentarily. "Um... Can I join in on that arrangement?" she asked, her voice bleeding out lust and excitement.

"Hey!" Rias shouted suddenly, causing Akeno to frown a little.

"Rias... Sharing is caring, you know." Akeno said softly to Rias.

"Ah? Oh, no, it's... not like that." Rias stumbled over her words, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment as she shot Daisuke a pointed glare, who was wearing a naughty smirk. "Let's just say Daisuke here got excited upon hearing your request, Akeno."

"Daisuke is his name, hm?" Akeno looks at them with a naughty smile, her eyes half-closed. "Looks like you've got quite a reaction there, Rias. Did little Daisuke get a little too excited about the idea of me joining this... arrangement?" She moves closer, sitting beside Daisuke opposite where Rias' legs would get in the way. "How about we spice things up right here, right now?"

"I like her, Rias." Daisuke grins but feels a little pain with how Rias is sitting on his hard cock still. "As to spice things up..." With a swift motion, he released his hold on Rias' waist and instead grabbed Akeno's chin, drawing her into a passionate kiss.

To enhance the experience further, Daisuke channels the power of Omnifabrication and Fifth Magic, amplifying Akeno's sensations to an even greater intensity.

Soon enough. Akeno begins to moan softly, her eyes closed, quivering in blissful pleasure.

"Hey, I want a kiss too!" Rias playfully interrupts, pulling Daisuke's attention away from Akeno and initiating a passionate kiss herself. As their lips meet, Rias is engulfed in the same pleasure sensation as Akeno.

Daisuke can't help but sweat nervously as both Rias and Akeno collapse unconscious, overwhelmed by sensations they've never experienced before.

Daisuke sighs and hopes that their minds don't break from the intense experience. He quickly picks up Rias and Akeno and carries them out of the park to ensure their safety while they're unconscious and vulnerable.


A few hours later*

Note to self: Using Omnifabrication together with Fifth Magic to enhance sexual sensations should not be used without having a limiter place. It's good that Rias and Akeno are devils, with Akeno being a hybrid fallen angel. Otherwise, if they were humans, their minds would surely be broken.

"You know, I think your friends and family might start to worry about you two soon." Daisuke stated to Rias and Akeno, the former pleasuring him with her tongue on the tip of his dick while the latter concentrated on licking the shaft.

"It's okay. Between the two of us, we can come up with some excuses if anyone asks." Rias comforted Daisuke before continuing to suck on the tip of his dick.

"That's right. With both of us supporting each other, it's more convincing." Akeno chimed in, her tone cheerful as she began to suck on Daisuke's left ball.

Daisuke nodded in agreement and then gently channeled the power of the Great Red to lull the two devils into a peaceful slumber and grant them the dreams they longed for. Once they were sound asleep, he used Omnifabrication to dress himself once more and carefully draped a clean, fresh blanket over them. He prepared to leave, leaving them to rest undisturbed.

Honestly, he could have just kept on fucking them until they were unconscious. But something more important needs his attention.


A few minutes later*

Daisuke stands on the roof of a random building and looks at the moon for a few minutes before he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a newly created sheet of paper that determines the many futures—something he should have done when he first arrived in the world of Highschool DxD.

Then again, he was in shock by what Artoria told him, which threw his mind into chaos until he used the Super Bajiquan as a meditation method to calm down, which worked great.

Now, to read-

As Daisuke reads through the various possible futures, his expression becomes duller and blank, betraying no hint of emotion. He scanned each scenario carefully, his mind processing the information calmly. Gone were the worries about gathering materials in this world; with the formidable powers of Great Red and Ophis at his disposal, such matters were now unimportant.

Well, he screws up badly. Forget about messing with Rias and Akeno. Yikes. He did not expect that fucking Rias and helping her a little with her arranged marriage would lead to a chain of events that would end the world in a matter of weeks, a month at the latest. All because Rias did not have to resurrect Issei into a reincarnated devil, which led to the plot of Highschool DXD. Which made Issei stay dead, and the Boosted Gear left Issei after that. Said Boosted Gear ends up in the hands of someone from the Old Satan Faction.

Some important details are missing, but Daisuke didn't need to know them, and just those are enough to understand that he technically pushed the end of this world. All because the world doesn't have Issei with his obsession that drives him through the series to beat the bad guys.

Another disturbing development was the gradual transformation of Rias and Akeno into increasingly possessive and jealous individuals, exhibiting traits reminiscent of yandere behavior. Their once-strong friendship turned into a bitter rivalry as they contested for his affection, resorting to underhanded tactics and manipulation to gain the upper hand in their quest to monopolize his attention. The toxic dynamic between them threatened to escalate into a dangerous fight to the point of wanting to kill each other along with any other girls in his life, including their friends and family.

Furthermore, near the end of the back of the sheet of paper, there were a few sentences, one sentence each for each possible future, describing the outcome. Rias and Akeno alone had caused the world to end due to how insane they became in every scenario.

Yes, no more cheating with Omnifabrication and Fifth Magic for sex-related. Especially used on any supernatural woman, let alone normal female humans.

As much as he wanted to bring Rias and Akeno, he read all the possible futures on the back of the sheet of paper. Each one ends in tragedy for both of them. Even if he fixes them through Omnifabrication, that is a bad idea. For whatever reason, he ends up killing them himself.

It's strange. If a girl stayed with him too long, she would die. Maybe Artoria was onto something.

Without hesitation, Daisuke decided to leave this world. He knew that there were a few possible futures in which the world could survive the destruction he had caused by leaving at this moment. Although he wouldn't mind having the world end, he knew it was just an excuse to leave.

Daisuke leaps down from the rooftop, D4C materializing behind him. Everything around him shifts in the space between two buildings until he finds himself no longer in the world of Highschool DxD but in another entirely different world.

The next thing Daisuke knows, he finds himself in someone's house, a familiar feeling that reminds him of his arrival back in the world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Instead of aimlessly wandering until he stumbled upon an iconic character, Daisuke created a similar sheet of paper to gather information about this new world.

Soul Eater is the world he is in now. This could be bad—like really bad for someone like him.

In the world of Soul Eater, madness is a pervasive force, and Daisuke realizes that he's been caught in its web since the moment he arrived. The longer he stays here, the deeper he'll fall into madness, a journey he's already started before he even came into this world.

3