TOAD – Chapter 34
993 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dropped to my knees, where I was at my best. My hands immediately went for his pants, untying them skillfully with my fingers. We were far past the point where I had to pretend to be a good girl anymore. Even if I showed myself to be the most skillful slut imaginable, he would eat it all up.

Speaking of eating, I pulled out his meat deftly, letting its weight bounce between my thumb and finger. He was rather large, almost as big as my son, I had to admit. I didn’t care all that much about size these days. I could get off on just about anything. Besides, I had experienced such large sizes that few men could truly compare to those that pushed me to my limit. That wasn’t to say I was ruined goods, but you reach a point where all penis was appreciated.

That said, opening a pair of pants and seeing something a few inches longer and a bit thicker than you expected was always a pleasant surprise. I examined his cock from head to toe in just a few moments. The size wasn’t the only thing that mattered. Every penis was different.

In this world, circumcision wasn’t a thing, so most men had their foreskin, but besides that, you could find men who had a slightly bent penis, a fat head, a red bulbous shaft. As you grew familiar with them, you could tease out just how to satisfy each penis the best. I couldn’t say if this came from my Sexual Arts, but I always liked to amplify the experience the best that I could.

I dipped my head down and opened my mouth, letting the head of his cock gently tease my lips. I breathed in his musky, harsh scent, letting it cause my body to react sexually that it always did. The tender teasing I performed with my lips, not taking it in while I rubbed it on my lips caused his dick to throb. I could feel it getting harder with just that much.

“Stop teasing.” He growled. “Just suck it.”

It sounded like an order, but I could also hear the desperation in his voice. I closed my hand around his cock slowly, and then pulled back the foreskin. I used my spare hand and cupped his balls, and then I gently closed my lips around the head of his cock. My lips caressed the head like I was giving it a kiss. I savored the taste and feel of it. Cocks had a mouthfeel that no amount of oral fixation could accommodate. Some girls may suck on lollipops and popsicles, but there was just no way they could replace that warm feeling of an organ stiff with blood yet with the delicate and soft outer skin.

Very slowly, engulfed his cock, bringing the shaft into my moist mouth, and allowing the taste of him to scrap along my tongue. I gyrated my tongue across the shaft, making sure to use my saliva to wet his cock up thoroughly. I didn’t need to breathe as I worked, Mana Breath having long replaced my need for such things, so I could be extremely thorough.

“Ahhhn… fuck…” He moaned, grabbing the back of my head.

I stretched out the sensation as long as possible, allowing my lips to slowly work their way down his shaft, taking it millimeter by millimeter. As his dick fell more and more into my mouth, my tongue danced around, teasing him in every way that I knew how. I was still teasing him, driving him wilder and wilder, but I was doing it in a way where he couldn’t complain. I knew he desperately wanted to grab the back of my head and shove his thing down my throat, but my hand and my grip on his balls kept him in my control.

Even an S-class adventurer was nothing when you had his balls in your grasp. My fingers gently squeezed and tickled them as I continued to engulf his member. The sensation felt like it lasted an eternity. It was to the point he barely noticed when my mouth reached the end of this shaft. My nose was tickled by his pubic hair and I had his entire cock jammed down my throat. This is the point where a weaker girl might have started coughing or gaging, but I was beyond such things. I didn’t need to pull out and take a breath or recover. Looking up at him innocently, his cock completely in my mouth, I could see the raw desire and lust in him.

I had slowly allowed some of my more natural features return. I didn’t change my body so much that he would become suspicious, but I did allow my looks to improve, and my high charm to put more pressure on him. It was just enough to slowly pull him in more and more, turning him into my man, my toy. I finally started to suck, undulating my throat to tease the head of his cock while my tongues swirled around the shaft.

“Mmmmn….” I moaned, a genuine feeling of pleasure.

I had been offered abilities that would turn my mouth into a sex organ before. I had never taken on such an ability. In reality, I didn’t need it. I could cum just by enjoying the pleasure of sucking a man’s cock, just by focusing on how hot and wonderful that it all felt.

After teasing him for a few minutes, I finally pulled out, gasping for air I didn’t need. Although I could have kept going, there was still the illusion to maintain. A girl had to breathe, in theory, and so while I ‘caught my breath’, I lifted his dick with my hand and then began to lick and suck on his balls. They were salty and sweaty, but I didn’t mind at all. The taste was addictive once you got used to it. Worrying about how fresh everything would only ruin the fun.

Well, I was always fresh. Thanks to my unique talents, every guy would get to taste me at my best. That was fine by me as well.

Once I had given it enough time, I grabbed the tip in my lips and slid it down again. This time, I only went halfway before pulling back and then plunging again. I could bring the cock down to the root every time, but you had to work up to such things. Now that his dick was wet and slimy with my saliva, the real fun would begin. My head bobbed up and down on his cock, slowly picking up speed as I tempted him little by little.

Each time I bobbed down, I’d let a little more of his cock in, building up my strokes to be wider and wider. However, I also sped up the speed of the bobbing so that that I didn’t slow down the strokes at all. Of course, I was skilled enough that he didn’t feel my teeth at all. He could only get the pleasure of my lips, my tongue, and my throat. I added suction into it, drinking down his cock like a straw. The effect was clear, and I could feel his knees going weak.

At every point during this, I was well aware of the effect I was having on him. I was a professional, after all. It was true that I could get him off in under a minute if I wanted, but there was also a quality to it as well. I wanted to build it up, taking him to the next high, and then taking him to a great high behind that. I wanted to strip away all of his defenses until he turned into the true animal on the inside.

“Shiiit… fuck, keep sucking my dick. I’m going to fuck your pretty mouth.”

The decency or concern that I was a former rape victim was already gone, and if I tried to stop now or turn my head away, I wasn’t confident that he would stop. That was exactly where I wanted him. However, I wasn’t done yet. I wanted to bring him even farther.

“Ghhmm… glll…hmmm…” My throat made erotic noises each time I skewered my mouth down on his cock, eating it excitedly.

I allowed myself to be a bit messy, saliva dripping down my chin and onto my breasts he had previously pulled out so they were bared. A gentleman might have reached down and played with my tits while I sucked him off, but this guy was happy to let me do all of the work. I didn’t mind at all. I choked down his cock over and over again.

At this point, I took him to the root with each thrust reached the back of my throat. I have a slight hum with the back of my throat, teasing his cock with vibration whenever I brought it down all of the ways. I put on a look of pure concentration, even adjusting myself. This was all in an attempt to maximize his pleasure.

When it came to achieving sexual pleasure, there were many ways I guy could obtain it. There was a reason they used a woman versus their hand, and there was a reason they wanted to fuck pussy rather than just get blowjobs. Whether it was my ass, pussy, mouth, or even tits… every part of my anatomy gave them something different that gave them pleasure.

In general, the mouth had many setbacks. There was the obvious setback. A person had teeth. There was the second setback, the ability to get it all in the mouth. A pussy could take it harder, deeper, and better than a mouth, so why did guys seek out a mouth. That’s because the pleasure didn’t come purely from physical enjoyment. It also came from the enjoyment of making a girl work at it. Seeing her concentrating, using all of her effort to pleasure you while not getting any of her own, in a way it was a type of cuckold.

Once you understood that, you could manipulate it to maximize the pleasure. My looking like I was trying my hardest, pushing myself to the edge, working hard to please him, all while sexually frustrating myself, this was the way to drive a man crazy.

“Fuck… I’m cumming! Swallow it down!”

As if I wouldn’t have even if he didn’t say it. I never understood a girl who spits. After all, the taste was already in your mouth, why wouldn’t you finish up my swallowing? However, when it came to swallowing, there were many ways to enjoy it.

There was the water balloon method. That was to say you held the cock outside your mouth, aiming it at your face with your mouth wide open, trying to catch his spurts. This was naturally the most visually stimulating option, and what most pornography went with. There was the sippy straw method. You leave the cock’s head just past your lips and then drink his spooge like you’re sucking coke from a straw. This catches some girls off guard because spooge is a lot thicker than soda. However, if you do it right, you get to taste the spooge completely, letting it roll down your tongue and then swallowing it in gulps.

Then, there is my favorite method. That’s to shove his cock as far back into my throat as possible and shoot it right into the back of my throat. Something about feeling that stuff forcefully injected back where I barely have any control is incredibly hot. It feels like I’m being drowned in his cum. Plus, it gets into the nasal passages, and then I taste and smell nothing but his hot seed for several hours.

His cock swelled and exploding, sending wave after wave shooting into the back of my throat. I took it all in, sucking his balls dry of seed as I consumed it graciously. Perhaps it would be nice to save a little S-class cum for some of my potion-making later, but there would be time for that yet. As his body shook in my grasp, I knew that I was just getting started.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, I looked up at him with longing eyes. His cock didn’t lose an ounce of erection even though I had swallowed a mouthful of cum. That was because I made sure to keep sucking it and refused to let him get soft. I didn’t even need to say what would come next, because the look in his eyes made it clear he wasn’t done either. However, sometimes, saying it was fun too.

“I want you to fuck me.”

 

Announcement
9