TOAD – Chapter 35
914 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s often joked that men struggle to think while they are horny, and once they’re able to blow their loud they experience clarity of mind. This is why so many men can be such dicks. They’ll do or promise anything to get a woman to sexually satisfy them, and once that is achieved, like a switch, their mind begins to work and they’re capable of recognizing the situation they are in. They realize the repercussions if this woman is unstable. They realize she’s not as pretty as she appeared when his balls were full. What if she gets pregnant? That could ruin the rest of his life. It was no wonder many guys bailed out, or in some way wanted to cut things as quickly as possible once that satisfaction was met.

Of course, that was a problem for women who didn’t understand men. Women who didn’t understand this natural impulse to flee after he blows his loud will happily walk into this trap, and then wonder after guy after guy pumps her and dumps her if it was her. Well, I happen to know the truth of this matter. It was her. She was a fool.

Men were short fuses, quick to reach their sexual peak, and quick to fall. That is why a skillful woman doesn’t allow them to fall. You can’t allow them to rest. You can’t allow them to think. Once they start relaxing and thinking, that’s when their brain starts to work again. So, the real trick is to not stop. You have to keep going, keep teasing them so that their cock never loses all of the wood, and their mind never turns off from its desire for sex.

It’s tricky, but once you deliver him through an orgasm, you have his dick. Not only will the next orgasm require twice the exertion, but he’ll be in it to win it. It’s really after that first orgasm that the real fun can begin. That’s when he can get rough with you and pound you good. Why did you think oral sex became so popular? A girl needed time to get her motor running, and a guy needed to pop one off so that the real game can start.

Once you banged a guy to exhaustion, he wouldn’t be gone in the morning. Rather, sex would have become a habit. You give a guy a single hit of a drug, and you can’t guarantee he’ll get addicted. However, if you keep giving him hit after hit, he’ll become hooked on your body. That’s how you keep a guy coming back.

Well, it wasn’t my intention to keep him coming back, but I didn’t want him thinking too much. Thankfully, his mind was muddled and his desire to fuck me had peaked. He didn’t hesitate to grab me and grope my ass. I pulled up my shirt, as he bent me over right there. With a growl, he spread my buttcheeks open, exposing my ass and pussy with vigor. Gripping my hips, he shoved his cock straight into me.

“Ahhhn…” I moaned, feeling his thick meat push into my tight cunt.

I let myself get a bit worked up too. It didn’t matter if he was a friend or an enemy, if he turned me on, my body would react. While trying to get him worked up, I had let out my sluttiness too, and the feeling of his cock was amazing.

After only a few thrusts, he pulled out again, a wet slurp sound coming as his cock left my pussy unexpectedly. I had been using my Kegels to keep it tight and went he pulled out the suction of my pussy had been kept. I had accidentally sucked air into my pussy as a result. Before I could respond though, he shoved me down, forcing me onto my knees on the ground. Then, his cock slammed into me again.

“Brrrr…”

I could help it as the air was forced out. He shoved his cock in two, three times… each one causing a release of air causing the lips of my pussy to vibrate. That was the first time something like that had ever happened to me. I put on a mortified face, enough though it was being shoved into dirt.

“Hahaha…” He laughed, raising a hand and slapping my ass. “That filthy pussy makes a nice sound.”

He seemed to enjoy shoving air up there, so I didn’t make a show of being embarrassed anymore. Many guys found such a thing to be gross, but I was quickly realizing Trig was a bit less reserved. While still thrusting into me, he slid two fingers into the back of my snatch, above his dick. If I was some sweet virgin, he’d be ripping me apart. Of course, I could take it all, but to feel his fingers wiggling around inside while his dick pounded me caused me to start orgasming again. My pussy constricted around his dick and fingers, and the remaining air was pushed out.

“Fuck… fuck… fuck…” I moaned. “I’m cumming. Your big dick is making me cum.”

His thumb pushed into my butt, and he grabbed tightly onto my perineal area while continuing to slam my pussy hard. It felt incredible and I couldn’t help but moan as he speared me over and over again, my head ground into the floor and my ass up in the air. There was no honor. No romance. Just the wet, dirty fucking on the forest floor. He took delight in thrusting into me as deep as he could, trying to break me apart from the inside.

He steadily built up his speed, hitting me in my g-spot with every thrust, causing me to build up to even another orgasm. As if even that wasn’t enough to satisfy him, he reached around with his spare hand and began to rub my clit. I had his hands on the top and bottom of my cunt and his dick thrusting in the middle. It kind of felt like when I was taking two cocks at the same time, although his fingers were a bit smaller and wigglier than a cock.

I started to push my hips back, meeting his cock so that he can thrust it harder and hard into me. As I begin to move, he’s forced to abandon his attack and instead grabs my hips so that he can stabilize his hips. Once he had a hold of my lower half, he starts to slam his dick back into it, plowing me with enough force that I felt like I could cum again. His cock pulsed and throbbed deep inside me. I reached back and helped pull open the cheeks of my buttocks, allowing him to thrust even deeper.

“More! Yes! More!”

Each thrust ground my face into the ground, although I wanted that. Twigs got in my hair, and dirty smudged my dress. As it went, the clothing became ripped and damaged. Yet, still, I teased him to ride me harder and rougher. Each thrust was so hard that the force caused me to wobble a bit. He was now on top of me, his hand on my back, grounding me into the dirt, thrusting into me as hard as he could.

“Ahhhn! N-No! Ahhhh…” I moaned.

Of course, he ignored my words, completely lost in his lust. He was pounding me good now. Even with my constitution, I might be sore when getting jackhammered by this beast of a man. I was euphoric, tears running down my cheeks and saliva dripping out of my mouth.

“I’m going to cum!” He announced.

“Please, not inside! Stop, please…” I responded, knowing that he had no intention of stopping.

He continued to plow me over and over as my hands reached out and clawed at the earth, my nails growing filthy and even breaking as I tried to pull away, but he only grabbed me harder and kept going. He finally reached the moment and let out a moan, as he shoved deep inside me. I could feel the swelling of his cock and the eruption of thick hot seed deep inside me. It was hot and thick, and it made me feel wonderful.

However, my face didn’t necessarily match my sexual feelings. I looked up, tears and snot running down as I cried.

“Pl-please… stop… please…” I wailed, not the voice of a sexually aroused woman, but the voice of a forlorn, desperate woman.

Near the end there, I had changed my voice. He hadn’t realized the change in tone, and since he didn’t see my face shoved in the dirt, he couldn’t see that change either. As for sound, I had manipulated the wind to keep our transgressions from making it to the camp in the beginning, but allowed them to carry out near the end. The person I was looking up desperately as I was pounded from behind was none other than Packard and Kant.

Once he returned to camp to see me missing, he desperately woke Kant, who was also caught off guard. At that time, I started allowing the sounds of our love-making to barely reach their ears. It wasn’t clear whether we were in distress or what was happening. Of course, as they grew closer, my voice blended more and more fear and desperation, and when they finally saw me, all they saw was a defenseless woman having been pushed on the ground, Trig roughly having his way with her as she screamed and cried.

“How, what?” Trig’s mind was finally working again, having just finished depositing his load deep inside me.

He finally recognized my voice was sounding desperate and afraid. He immediately jumped off me, but the damage was already done. Covered in scratches and filthy, I desperately crawled away, crying the entire time. Would Trig immediately realize my deception and call me out for the liar I was? Absolutely not. When he looked up at his allies, he was stunned, terrified, and even a bit guilty.

“I-I didn’t mean to!” He cried out.

The perfect words to dig his own grave, don’t you think? They say a man had clarity after blowing his load. I could confirm that this was complete nonsense. His mind was a muddled mess. He had started this event earnestly, but with all my provocation I had slowly let out the animal underneath. Then, he lost control, and in his mind, he had ended up going too far. After all, he was a third-class adventurer, and I was just some random commoner. Whether it was strength, charm, or intelligence, every status was in his favor. This was a world where if someone was a high enough level, they really could hurt their loved ones if they weren’t careful.

When I could create a lie so good that even the person involved in it and would know the truth believed, that was truly the peak of deception.

“You… you son of a bitch!” Packard shouted, drawing his sword.

“H-hey!” Trig cried out. “It’s not… I mean…”

Had his mind not been filled with doubts, he might have thought things through better. To him, his only mistake was that he went a bit too far with a woman. A bit detestable, but I did consent at first. Yet, his guilt and worry were clear to see, and he hadn’t realized from the outside that it looked like he had flat out raped me, and not only that, he had engineered things, sending Packard away and even knocking out Kant to do it.

Had Packard not returned early due to his worry about me, and found Kant asleep, Trig’s plan to have his way with me would have gone perfectly. At least, that’s what the other two men were thinking, and Trig’s response only reaffirmed those beliefs. Kant was hesitant compared to Packard, but he drew his blade as well.

Confused, and seeing all reason leave his friends, Trig had no choice but to jump back and grab a weapon. This seemed to be the catalyst for his two friends to charge him. Like that, an S-ranked team of adventurers began to battle each other.

 

Announcement
9