Chapter 356: Grand Vision
554 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click!

 

The three people left and two came inside. The three people, were the ones who came with Ed and Davidson.

 

There will be a few things discussed here, that I don’t want anyone to know.

 

“Master Silver,”

 

The two who came were Carla and Caena. They all took a seat at the table, before everyone turned to me, while I turned to Ina.

 

She understood what I wanted and took out two contracts and placed them in front of Edmor and Davidson.

 

“Before we start, please sign these contracts,” I said to Edmor and Davidson. They were surprised, but quickly began to read it, while Valentina turned to me, with an arched brow.

 

I trust her enough to not make her sign the contract.

 

“This is a very strict contract with high penalties.” Said Ed. It is not a normal contract, but one with the power of legacy. If they break it, the power of the legacy will go after them with the intention to kill.

 

I didn’t reply, just kept looking at them.

 

“Fine, it's not like. I will share anything with others,” he said and signed the contract. Seeing that, the old man beside him also begins to sign, without saying anything.

 

I am not going to tell them any secrets, but it might get revealed through the conversation, or they might figure it out through things they notice. I don’t want those secrets out, till I reveal them in my time.

 

The contracts clicked as they finished signing.

 

“I have a vision of how the new legacy should be and I am going to share it with you all,” I said and activated the Focus.

 

With it, I had imagined the vision, I had in mind. I didn’t project it immediately; I had noticed, in my experiments, that I would sometimes unconsciously imagine a few things from Earth.

 

Like a person riding a bicycle or a bird, that is not present in the world or some other details.

 

With focus, I could much get a clearer picture and remove any earth stuff. It took me a few seconds to create a perfect vision and after checking it thoroughly; I projected it into their minds directly with Project Vision.

 

Gasp!

 

Immediately, several gasps rang across the table.

 

I had not thought about this in the past week, but since I had come here. It was something else at first, but morphed into a vision for the legacy, I have now.

 

While they got engrossed in the vision. Ina placed the binders in front of them. It had sketches; they were realistic sketches. I did not make them; I hired a sketch artist to draw them.

 

Along with sketches, there is information on measurement and other things related to the legacy.

 

She had also placed a big sketch on the display boards. They show not only a new legacy but also the area around it.

 

“It’s beautiful,” Carla breathed as she opened her eyes. It is beautiful; it will be even more beautiful in reality.

 

I am building it, not only for me but also for the city. I am confident, that once the establishment opens again; it will accelerate the growth of the city.

 

People will come to the city, just to see it. It happens with most legacies, but mine is being specially built for it.

 

It will be an attraction to and through. That will invoke the deepest desires of people.

 

“It is a tower,” said Valentina as she turned to me. “It is,” I replied. She didn’t say anything and turned to the binder.

 

For a minute, there was a silence, before Ed turned to me.

 

“The legacy occupies the area of area of fourteen thousand, six hundred and twenty-five square feet, but you want your new legacy to occupy the area of the forty to fifty thousand square feet,”

 

“That is three times the plot size of your legacy,”

 

There is a question in his statement, which is understandable. The shell only used to occupy around eight thousand square feet of space, but the new legacy building will occupy five times more space.

 

“Isn’t it wise to not extend the legacy beyond the area it occupies?” he asked, and I nodded.

 

“Yes, but my legacy isn’t bound to the building, but to the land. Those things would not affect me adversely,” I replied. “But the legacies effect only, covers its area. It won’t cover the entire building,” said Davidson.

 

“Correct,” I replied with a smile.

 

“The tower is a little big for the city, don’t you think? The city isn’t big enough to support such a big establishment,” she said.

 

“You are right, but I believe, by the time, it is built. The city will be capable of supporting it and besides, I won't occupy the whole tower, I will share some with others,” I said with a smile.

 

“You are quite ambitious,” she said, but there is also approval in her eyes. “It is also wise of you to share,”

 

“Businesses will go crazy about the space in the tower. From what I could see, your legacy could only be able to support 30%-35% of the tower. The rest could be rented for the big money.” she added.

 

I didn’t reply.

 

She is a little wrong about assuming that, but she couldn’t be blamed. She didn’t know, the legacy is Grade II, not Grade I.

 

This means the legacy domain will cover 67% of it.

 

I have not just imagined the tower. I did research and thought about the future, especially, my legacies advancement to Grade III.

 

I am confident, that I will one day take my legacy to Grade III. It might take years or decades, but it will happen. Once it does, it will expand and the whole tower, every inch of it, will be its domain.

 

It is why, I am making it so big.

 

“You also want it to be Grade III?” asked Edmor. “Yes,” I replied.

 

Buildings have grades or rather mage towers. They needed to be made in certain magical materials. It is why, it is so expensive to build them; I want the same grade for my legacy.

 

It won’t be as expensive as a magic tower. I want it to be a Grade III building, but materials will be used vastly differently from mage towers.

 

Unlike the mage towers, which need to be made from specific materials and have an insane number of enchantments to maintain a balanced magical state. My legacy won’t need any of that.

 

I only want to be made of Grade III magical materials; there are thousands of such materials. Many are expensive, but many are cheap.

 

“It will make its constructions very expensive. Not as expensive as mage towers, but still expensive,” said Davidson.

 

“Expense isn’t a problem when people have lined in offering me the blank check,” I said, which brought smiles across their faces.

 

Money isn’t a problem; not only people are offering massive amounts of money to me to rebuild the legacy. The interest rare they are offering is also much cheaper; it could even be said to be nominal.

 

“It is borrowed money, my lord. You will need to return it eventually,” cautioned Davidson.

 

“I will,” I replied and took a sip of water from the glass in front of me.

 

It’s not like I am not worried about a massive amount of money, I am borrowing, but I need to. I am confident that once it is built; it will earn me enough money, that I won’t have any problem in paying back the loan.

 

There is also the emotion essence. The most desired substance in the world.

 

“So many plants. Don’t you think, it is too many plants when you are building a massive garden around it?” asked Valentina.

 

Yes, there are a lot of plants; they are on every floor.

 

“I truly want to make it, the velvet garden,” I replied, and she once again rolled her eyes, before her expressions turned serious.

 

“This garden, will it be restricted or open?” she asked, looking at the huge garden surrounding the.

 

Hun!

 

Her question stumped me for a second. I had thought about hundreds of aspects, but not this, I had always imagined it to be filled with people.

 

“Open, of course,” I said finally, after a few seconds of thinking.

 

“They you should make it bigger, much bigger than that. Quadruple its size,” she said, surprising all those listening.

 

“I think, it is already big enough,” I replied. To which she shook her head.

 

“Every day, there are always thousands of people, coming to look at the legacy,” “If the city grew, as you are imagining it to be then, the people coming to look at legacy will also increase with tourists making a large part of it.”

 

“You need to make big as possible, so they drink, its beauty while sitting in a beautiful place,” she said, once again forcing me to think deeply.

 

“It is a valid point,” I said.

 

I had seen the crowd around the legacies. In the Navr, Iman and Owlspring. Whenever there is a legacy, there is a crowd, and where there is a crowd, there is an enormous opportunity to earn money.

 

For a minute, nobody spoke, before Ed opened his mouth.

 

“Do you want it just as it is or willing to use some freedom in design?” he asked, and the eyes of all three turned to me.

 

“You have the freedom. It is why, I had called all here, to share the ideas. What is in front of us, is basic, you are free to suggest any changes,” I said, looking at all, not just Edmor and Davidson, on whose faces the big smiles have appeared.

 

I am not an architect. I have a vision, and I want them to maintain its essence while adding their own ideas.

 

“You want it all, within six months?” he asked, and I nodded. “It is a very tough timeline to match,” he said.

 

It is tough, but I have no other option. I need establishment standing as soon as possible. For me, for the girls, and most importantly for the city.

 

“Then you should start finding the partners immediately,” I replied, making the smile appear on their faces.

 

They need partners to do the job. It is not a common tower, but a Grade III magical building. They do not have the experience, the men and the materials to build it. A partner will help them with all that.

 

There won’t be a problem seeing the number of people that had messaged me.

 

“Now, only the hostel had remained,” said Edmor. “You will have to discuss that with Margaux and others,” I said.

 

Margaux couldn’t come, she is busy with the girls. He will need to set up a meeting with them to discuss it. I have a few ideas about it, but I want to hear what they have in mind.

 

We discussed a few more things before they got up to leave.

 

Edmor was walking toward the door with Davidson. When he suddenly stopped and turned to me, with his eyes emotional.

 

“Thank you for giving me the greatest opportunity of my life, Lord Silver,” he said and bowed before walking away.

 

For seconds, nobody spoke.

 

“You will also need to contact that elf and orc; especially the elf, since you are planning to fit plants everywhere,” said Valentina, making everyone laugh.

 

I didn’t laugh, instead I turned to Zela.

 

“Ask Miss Rolgath and Miss Ulaxasys to come to the city for a meeting,” I said. She is right, I need to meet the landscape and interior designer; with a six-month timeline, they will need to start working as soon as possible.

 

“With undead, they might not come,” said Carla, but Valentina just shook her head with a smile.

 

“They will. This is the opportunity of ages.”

 

“They would be fools if they refused to come, fearing the undead. I don’t think, those two women are fools,” said Valentina and walked out of the door, leaving me and the girls alone in the conference room.

For more, Tap PATREON Below.

25