Arc II – Chapter VIII.I – Announcement
1.9k 7 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement

 

I'm sorry, chiefly Echimera, who has been faithfully commenting on each chapter, that I must announce a slight hiatus. While I have another chapter ready, it's the last of what I've found the drive to write in these days. I'll strive to find my writing drive within the next week, which means we're skipping today's release. If my lackadaisical moods linger, it might persist for another week.

I appreciate everyone's understanding. It's not easy to maintain the drive to write. (Oh, I know precisely where the story's going for many arcs to come, but writing it out in chapters has to wait for when inspiration strikes, so that's not the issue, I assure you!)

Please watch my profile here on Scribblehub and Radiant Lodestar Aurora's page for additional news and the next chapter!

Nothing bad has happened since last week's release so it's just a general funk. The mosquitoes are active again today due to rain showers. I think I'll light a candle since they're getting immune to the repellent I'm using.

 

Thanks again,
Rellawing

15