$2,000 Fanfiction and Fanart Contest
1.8k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What's up mfers.

Thank you all so much for your support <3 I wanted to show my gratitude by hosting two little contests at the same time, one of them is for fanart, and the other is for fanfiction. The gist of it is you can draw a fanart of any character in the story or write a fanfiction of anything related to the story, and you can post it anywhere you want, whether it is on RoyalRoad, ScribbleHub, Ao3, DeviantArt, ArtStation, Twitter, etcetera. The only caveat is that to submit yourself for these two contests, you'll have to link it in the Amelia subreddit or on my discord.

The prize pool will be $1,000 for the fanart and fanfiction contests respectively. It will be divvied up between the three winners like so:

$500 for the first-place winner of the fanart contest
$500 for the first-place winner of the fanfiction contest
$300 for the second-place winner of the fanart contest
$300 for the second-place winner of the fanfic contest
$200 for the third-place winner of the fanart contest
$200 for the third-place winner of the fanfic contest

Winners will be chosen by myself and two other judges who I will announce later on. You can draw or write anything you want as long as it is related to the story. Judging will be made on the detail and quality of the work for the fanart, and the length and the quality of the work for the fanfiction. There will obviously be biases at play here, hence why I will have two other judges with me.

The rules for entry are relatively simple.

  1. Nothing NSFW or sexually explicit

  2. The fanart/fanfiction has to be linked to in the discord or the subreddit

  3. No AI art or AI writing

Just be aware that if you break any of these rules, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest. If you are suspected of using AI to produce your works, you will be asked to submit proof that you did not use AI. The minimum bar for entry is quite low. You can write a literal 100-word fanfiction or draw a stick figure with brown hair and a sword if you'd like, but chances are, you won't be winning this contest, unless for some reason, everyone else has submitted something even worse than you.

Submissions will be closed on the 20th of March, so there's plenty of time to enter! A decision will be made by the 25th of March, and payment to the winners will be made by the 1st of April unless some complication arises. Payment will be made via PayPal.

Here's the link to the subreddit, and here's the link to the discord. Make sure you use the correct flair on the subreddit or post on the correct channel on the discord. Submissions can only be made through these two platforms. Do not DM me submissions.

r/AmeliaTLZHNovel

The Deltaverse Discord

Once again, thank you all so much for all the support for this story. If you need any clarifications, I will be answering them in the comment section below. 

35