Touché
2.3k 1 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a lump stuck in her throat, Elizabeth witnessed as Ray stepped forward with a smirk and introduced himself to JoJo. Not being an entertainer for mundane objects in life, Ray's presence in JoJo's vision was anything but banal. Short silver hair and beautiful pink pupils, almost glazing, with features more attractive than most of the women he had ever met in his life.

"Hello, I am Ray. And just so you don't misunderstand, I am a boy."

Yes, Ray was anything but mundane.

"Oh... I have a bad feeling about this."

Elizabeth groaned and walked up to JoJo. She placed her hand over her son's shoulder and smiled beautifully.

"Come, we have a lot to discuss. I can introduce to others later."

As Elizabeth led JoJo towards her residency, Ray's and the other girls' focus shifted onto Nik. Saeko was nowhere to be seen and the same was true for Shinobu, Mitsuri, Aoi, Rei, and Saya. Surprisingly, Yuriko and Kanao were present to welcome him.

Sniffing loudly, Yuriko looked towards Nezuko with a soft smile, "It did not take you long to turn her, huh."

"If you are trying to blame me... then it is not misplaced." 

Nik smirked with glee and looked around. Their arrival barely caused a ripple in the village and everyone was busy with their tasks. Mitsuri was probably stuck with cooking for the village while Saeko would have been dead tired by her training. Being nocturnal women, Shizuka and Yuriko were the only ones that looked completely refreshed out of the lot and even Kanao had a slightly exhausted expression.

"So, I never would have imagined you to have a hunk of a step-child."

Ray spoke up before stretching his arms up and yawning loudly. Unusually, Ray's figure was garbed in light green yukata with a cyan blue belt holding his clothes in place.

"Neither did I... but the family tree is a mysterious thing in this world. I won't be surprised if I am informed that I have a son from an exiled queen...

Assuming that I did shack up with an exiled queen.

Anyway, I am hungry! Let's eat!"

Nik grinned and held Nezuko's hand before leading her towards the dinner table. Others were already on their way to eat their dinner, so, they moved behind Nik.

Once again, Shinobu remained disappeared during the dinner but a tired Saeko did manage to drag her body to the dinner table a few minutes after Nik reached. With a gleeful expression, Mitsuri served the dinner.

While Tanjiro happily tried to chat with Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke flanked Obanai. Meanwhile, Saya and Rei sat on a completely different table.

It was Kanao who mustered her courage to try and converse with Nik during the dinner under the scrutinizing gaze of other members of Nik's harem.

Filling his stomach but still feeling slightly sore from all the travel, Nik finally decided to take a bath in the village's onsen. His decision attracted the gazes of others, Ray included. After all, for some time, to save his time, Nik has been waterbending to quickly clean his body by extracting all his sweat and grim. But the act still couldn't beat a nice hot bath.

"Let me invite others."

Nik smiled and stood up. Ray had instantly jumped on the chance to bring his harem into the bath for some fun and Nik understood that trying to change his mind was not an easy task.

In fact, Nik didn't have the heart to change Ray's decision. The succubus has helped him time and again and to refute his words at every single corner was something Nik didn't feel necessary to do so.

Either way, it wasn't like they were going to have sex in front of each other. It was harmless bathing.

Making his way towards Rei and Saya, Nik smiled and waved at them.

"How are you two?"

Nik sat in front of them, not minding the obvious stinging stare. He was in the wrong, after all.

He had a great night with the duo and instead of extending the tender moment to another night, Nik had to leave for a day with Elizabeth and Nezuko. While he did expect Rei and Saya to understand his plight, Nik knew that he had to right his wrongs.

"Fine!"

Rei snorted softly. Although Nik's [Virgin Lover] skill had disappeared alongside his lineage, Nik gained a more 'overall' skill— Adonis' Touch. This skill did not merely make it more pleasurable for the first-timers but made it slightly addictive. Not only that, they were already a part of Nik's slowly growing army of lust and their horizons broadened with the influx of information and the opportunities Nik's existence provided them with.

Unlike the fierce Rei, Saya could only adjust her spectacles while the memories of a certain night flooded her mind...

She ate her mother's cunt for god's sake!!!

The most disturbing thought was— She enjoyed every moment of her mother's sweet moans!

"I am going to the onsen... others will be joining. Do you want to tag along?"

Nik invited with a soft smile. It would have been understandable if Saya and Rei refused him, but the chances of denial were slim.

As he expected, even without the guidance of his [Lust Domain], the duo nodded her head with a crimson tinge on their cheeks.

***

"Alright! Here I go!!!!"

Ray yelled with a towel covering his torso as he raced down towards the pool before jumping and bringing his knees together and cannonballing into the pool.

With a wave of his hand, Nik spared his face from the splash while he sighed in content as he felt the tension of his body being relieved.

"Hey! No fair! You have to get splashed upon just like others!"

Ray frowned while Nik retorted, "Having the splash from your butt over my face is the last thing I want right now."

Meanwhile, Rei and Saya had gazes akin to a corpse.

They had thought of various circumstances that might have led to... certain events. But having Ray cannonballing into the onsen with Tanjiro washing Nezuko's back and Inosuke once again chasing Zenitsu to hump him wasn't what they had in mind.

"I feel violated in more than one way..."

Saya muttered as Yuriko chuckled at her words while washing Saya's hair.

"But this is fun!"

Mitsuri cheered. Her hair being washed by Obanai.

"Hah~ Shizuka, you are the best~"

Nik moaned in delight as Shizuka giggled while gently rubbing Nik's shoulder as he kept his arms stretched on the bank of the onsen.

"I know that already," THe buxom blonde chimed as Kanao was the only one who remained within the onsen with half her face dipped into the water with bubbles emerging.

"Nik, can I ask for a favor?"

Ray swam closer to Nik before leaning next to Nik.

"It depends... state your request first."

Nik mumbled. Smiling, Ray spoke up, "Won't you help me by being my wingman for JoJo?"

"And screw things with Elizabeth, no thanks."

"Hey, I helped you many times!"

Ray pouted cutely while snorting, attracting Obanai's more than passionate gaze unconsciously.

"You can ask for my blood or my prey for filling world root... but trying to screw my step-son is where I draw the line for the limits of my assistance," Nik sighed as Shizuka spoke up, "So you do think of JoJo as your step-son?"

"No... It was more of a figure-of-speech."

Nik defended while Ray nodded thoughtfully, "You know, with all things said and done, if we had found Carla, I would have given my blessings for you to pursue her."

"Nah, I don't believe you."

Nik smirked and rested his head on the edge of the onsen, letting out a relaxed sigh.

"Pretty please?"

Ray fluttered his eyelashes in expectations only for Nik to observe the succubus through the narrow slit of an opening of his eyelids, "You know that I can't do anything in this situation. If push came to shove, I would always take Elizabeth's side."

With a defeated expression, Ray could only speak up one thing, "I thought it was bros before hoes in our relationship, Nik."

Nodding, Nik agreed, "I agree. But, we both are the hoes that the stranger brothers and sisters should be wary of."

At Nik's words, Shizuka burst into a fit of laughter. Nik couldn't be more honest when he said those words while even Ray had to admit it— Nik got him.

"Touché."

Ray sighed as Nik frowned and inquired, "What does 'Touché' mean?"

"Why should I tell you, you smelly man!"

Ray smirked before crossing his arms beneath his chest.

"Figure it out yourself."

58