First Session
2.4k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nik's palms were laced with a special liquid. It didn't feel messy, and the moment he touched Lanrou's body, the liquid would get absorbed into her body and would turn into streams of warm energy that gradually heated the pinkette's body. Nik's fingers traced Lanrou's back. His index hooked on the beginning of her lingerie, tugging it back while pulling her breasts from the front. Nik retracted his neck as Lanruo exhaled sharply. Her eyes finally fluttered open, revealing her lust glazed pupils that matched Nik's eyes. She felt hot and needy. Her fingers were already scratching on Nik's abdomen. It was wrong and yet right. 

In her lustful stupor, while Nik's [Mirage Manipulation] slowly invaded Lanruo's back, the pinkette leaned forward to retake Nik's lips. Her hot breaths grazed Nik's lips, but before she could seal Nik's lips again, the Lust Apostle's other hand grabbed her butt, letting his thick and large hand feel that ass that kept on tempting and stretching his limits. It was soft and perky. 

"Aagh~"

Lanruo groaned as her hands rested on Nik's broad chest. Her face raised and moving towards Nik's parted lips. The Lust Apostle was inviting her, and his hands gave her the necessary push to seal her lips with Nik once again, "Mmghh~" Lanruo moaned sweetly as she enjoyed the warmth of Nik's embrace. Even through the bedsheet, she could feel this energy within Nik that made her wanting for him again and again.

After a few minutes of indulging kiss, Lanruo retreated with her tongue still out in the open as a bridge of saliva connected both of their mouths. With a furious blush, Lanrou closed her mouth and took her tongue in as Nik's body finally shifted. Since Lanruo's body was slightly raised in his embrace, Nik gently laid her on the bed and sat up. His arms flanked the sides of her face, and Nik's upper body draped Lanruo's as Nik leaned down and pecked the tip of her cute nose and then her chin before leaning down and kissing her nubile neck. With each move, Nik gradually established a connection with Lanruo on a spiritual level as their experience grew to another level.

A level of understanding.

Lanruo started to understand Nik's moves. His thoughts and his desires while Nik was made aware of her fears and expectations.

Nik's arms then moved and firmly gripped her shoulders. Even now, as his chest rested on Lanruo's soft bosom, Nik still hadn't uncovered the treat hidden beneath the bedsheet. His palms had tasted the meal, but his eyes still hadn't feasted. With a slow. motion, Nik's arms slid down Lanruo's shoulder and finally hooked against the edges of his traitorous bedsheet that hid the treasure of the day.

Before pulling the bedsheet, however, Nik took a moment to tilt his gaze and scan Lanruo's face. Unknowingly, their gaze met and understanding the emotions hidden behind her gaze, Nik pulled the bedsheet down, revealing Lanruo's body covered in gown-like lingerie. Nik had long observed the embroidered portion that covered her bosom, but seeing translucent pink gown resting on Lanruo's abdomen with a tantalizing frilled panty, Nik felt his mind buzz for a moment. Spiritual energy was inefficient in body reinforcement, but strangely, Lanruo looked fit even without exercising much. Nik was prepared to see a soft belly, but his gaze only observed a smooth abdomen and perky, large breasts.

Feeling Nik's stare, Lanruo couldn't help but feel bashful and tilted her body sideways. The move ended up exposing her smooth thighs and ravishing butt. Nik's breathing slowed down for a moment as he considered his course of action. He came to a decision the moment he matched Lanruo's hopeful gaze.

Nik's hands moved up, and without stretching things out, Nik placed his palms over Lanruo's breasts and pulled her lingerie down. A soft yelp escaped Lanruo's lips, but she remained silent after that. She kept her gaze on Nik's face the entire time. She was finally on the road of no return, and she left herself to Nik's tender attention. The moment Nik's palms directly cupped her breasts, she felt a wave of warm energy traveling through her body, heating her up. Her skin gained a healthy tinge while the pits of her body secreted sweat. Her glazed eyes, meanwhile, continued to observe as Nik carefully pressed her breasts together to push her nipples against each other as he lowered his head to suck on both of her cherry toppings.

"Anngh~"

Lanruo's arms moved as she hugged Nik's neck while letting out a toe-curling moan. Her breasts felt weird. Even though it didn't look like it, Nik sucked on her nipples with such intensity and vigor that made Lanruo slightly apprehensive for what's to come. Each of his touches sent a wave of warmth that kept on comforting her body and making her feel more and more lethargic. She was sweating profusely, she now knew. Heck, her cleavage probably smelled of her sweat, and the fact embarrassed her greatly, but seeing Nik sucking on her tits with such joy made her slightly less ashamed. 

"Haa~"

Nik exhaled as he gazed at the moistened nipples. His hands already felt satisfied as he squeezed Lanruo's breasts. Her body was erotic in more than one way. Even as she sweated under Nik's tender care, Nik did not discover his senses invade with a musky scent but a flowery fragrance. Nik took a deep breath and then finally let go of Lanruo's breasts as the voluminous treats pretreated back into round mounds of flesh.

Nik raised his body and then sealed Lanruo's lips once again while his right arm moved southwards and hooked at the edges of her lacy pink panties before pushing the front part of her panties aside unceremoniously and revealing Lanruo's virgin pussy surrounded with a garden of pink. His index rubbed the thin slit formed from her flesh entrance as he imbued his [Mirage Manipulation] over the source and made Lanruo's eyes snap wide open. Her body arched up for a moment as her tongue within Nik's mouth trembled.

Aside from sweat, her inner thighs were already soaked with her pussy juice. Her saliva already lubricated her chin and dripped down her neck, and her palms already felt clamped from all the sweat. Nik had turned Lanruo into a wet mess, but he still hadn't had enough. As the two engaged in a delightful smooch, Nik's index and middle finger kept on rubbing Lanruo's fleshy entrance. Meanwhile, Nik's left hand tenderly swept her bangs away and rubbed her forehead.

"Haa~ Haa~"

Lanruo's pants rang as they broke their kiss. Her gaze fell on Nik's receding body. He was making his way towards the dirtiest location of her body, and the thought excited her to no end. Even Nik's finger felt her juices being excreted crazily, and as Nik laid his eyes on Lanruo's bare snatch surrounded with short, unkempt pink garden, a satisfied smile filled with debauched desires marred his devilish face. He settled his body towards Lanruo's legs and placed both of his palms over her inner thighs and pushed her legs up while letting his lips gently kiss Lanruo's pussy.

"Oooh~"

A loud groan escaped Lanruo's throat as all the accumulated stimulus broke through her pussy akin to a flood. Before her nectar could go to waste, Nik sealed her lower lips and lapped up all the juices he could. It was somewhat sweet and sour. But what left Nik reluctant was him being unable to tend to Lanruo for a longer time as the pinkette's breathing slowed down, and a peaceful expression touched her face. Unknowingly, all the tension that was released at once made Lanruo drift into a sleep that Nik was unwilling to interrupt. Not after how brave she remained all this time.

Nik was a whore. He could cum in a ragdoll and would feel satisfied. But for his girls, he did not wish to inconvenience them due to his urges. He knew that he would eventually take his relationship with Lanruo to the next step. There was no need to rush into things.

As Lanruo slept peacefully, Nik cleaned her body and adjusted her clothes before covering her with his bedsheet. He only called his bedsheet traitorous in the heat of the moment. Of course, it was the only reliable source of security in this room.

Finally, Nik grazed Lanruo's cheek with the back of his palm and pecked on her forehead.

"Sweet Dreams," He whispered as his indignations were washed away with a single glance of Lanruo's peaceful smile.

"Huff~ Time to train!"

Nik stretched his arms and legs before sitting cross-legged. While pulling his peers into the wet dreams of spirit beasts, Nik started to cultivate the spirit rings of the two plants in front of him.

Once again, it was a slow and gradual process.

***

"Hmm?"

Nei Li looked at the dark world with unveiled confusion. 

Before him, a single piece of paper floated. It's yellowish base painted it to be quite an old paper, but the moment Nei Li gazed at the sheet, his body trembled.

"A paper from the Temporal Demon Spirit Book?!"

Nei Li was aware of the contents and the implications behind the object. It was the treasure that allowed Nei Li to ascend and then finally face the Sage Emperor that came to rule the world alongside his six divine beasts.

Though defeated, Nei Li already held suspicions that his reincarnation was related to this book that he found during his adventures and when he looked at the paper, all his doubts were cleared.

"A single paper should mean the time flow two times the real world," Nei Li muttered and looked at the dark space. He was aware of the rules of the space created by the temporal demon spirit book and instantly took on a stance that led to a routine he witnessed this morning.

He would use every single advantage to its maximum potential and finally push his Martial Spirit to an extreme level!

50