Hiring a Mercenary (2)
6.1k 2 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nik finally laid on his back, his hands grabbing June's butt over his face and bringing her lower body downwards, low enough for his tongue to reach the innards of her warm, soaked pussy. June, on the other hand, squatted over Nik without any problems.

The reason for her monstrous strength was due to the extraordinary density of her muscles. In fact, she can squat for an entire hour before even trembling for a moment, meanwhile, her upper body stretched forward, her face getting closer to the warm and enthralling cock that seemed to be ordering her mouth in compensation for all the harsh strokes.

Her warm, slutty mouth.

Her pitch-black eyes, even in such a dim light, managed to reflect Nik's cock while her hands gently cupped Nik's balls from the cock's underside as she used the base of her wrist to pull Nik's almost perpendicular cock towards her mouth, which happened to be a tough task of its own.

The girth, size and stiffness of the cock made it harder on June to pull Nik's cock downwards so that she could finally taste her reward of the loss— the consolation prize— while Nik was already deep within his victory prize. 

Lewd juices mixed with musky scent oozed out of her fleshy treat, though, her pussy wasn't as unnaturally warmed up as Azula's, Nik still loved every single inch of her snatch, his tongue gently caressing every bumps and crevices.

"Hmmpgh!"

June didn't wait any longer. Instead of taking the gentle approach, she decided to ravage Nik's cock using her mouth, returning the favour... well, partly, the other part just wanted to enjoy the peaks of pleasure this unnaturally humungous cock could provide her.

After all, with her career as the top of mercenary, she allegedly came across many men, and most of them ended below her, panting raggedly while unable to control their own members as she won each and every battle seamlessly, gaining experience that could put a harlot to shame.

Today, she felt that she is going through her greatest tribulation. Failure would only make her an addict for Nik, and victory would make Nik an addict for her.

Either way, she wasn't losing out. She gets to have this meat all for herself!

In preparation of the impending meal, her mouth opened up wide, her tongue rolled out, ready to gently soothe the upper side of his cock while the thin bridges of saliva connected her lower and upper lips.

Finally, June's wishes were fulfilled, delightfully, she started rolling her tongue across the base of the tip of his cock while her lips locked against his shaft, her hands massaged his inner thighs while thick, enchanting saliva trickled down the shaft of Nik's cock, soon mixing with her nectar that already glistened his cock.

Sucking her cheeks in, June pulled her head up without letting her lips move a single inch, creating a vacuum of desire within her mouth that targeted to torment Nik's cock and make him milk, fill her mouth so that she could drink her own share of nectar.

Alas, June's eyes flashed in disappointment as this technique did destroy dozens of men, but a flare of anticipation soon struck her heart. She found out, much to her fortune, that Nik wasn't like those dozens of men.

Deciding to up her game, her massages stopped whole both of her hands latched onto Nik's remaining shaft, her saliva already lubricating Nik's cock for pleasurable strokes while she started bobbing her head up and down without moving her luscious lips, as if vacuum pumping his cock to suck out his jizz while the rhythmic strokes only served as supports to call forth the drink that only his cock could provide.

Meanwhile, Nik's tongue lapped every single drop of June's sensational nectar, replacing her walls with his own saliva that enchanted many while his thumbs spreading her flesh entrance to their limits, index finger playing with her erect clitoris. Each flick would allow a rush of juices to emerge from her sexual valley while his mouth would remain ready to quench his thirst.

It did take a lot of will for the both of them to focus on their partners' nether regions while the other would strike them to please at the best of their abilities.

This was even more prominent for June. Her face flushed with pleasure while her eyes glowed with desire and hunger. Desire to take such a delicious cock and plunge it deep within her pussy to scratch the itch that even Nik's tongue couldn't reach while hunger for the milk that still eluded her.

After all, Nik had already made her 'minor-orgasmed' a lot of time already while all she could lap up was the trail of pre-cum that would roll out of the tip of his cock only to get licked clean by her tongue. After a few minutes, she did start losing focus of technique, instead, she gagged on his cock, her lips reaching at the very base of his cock while leaving a soft print of her lipstick akin to a red ring around his fat cock.

'Finally!'

She thought, almost squealing in delight as Nik's cock bulged within her throat further, making her desire for air increase only to fill her throat with an astonishing amount of cum. His warm cum filled her throat to its entirety, even reaching up to her mouth, making her mouth clamp against his cock while her tongue moved expertly within the spaces and tasted every droplet of the delicious milk she worked so hard to obtain.

A warm feeling spread from her stomach as her pussy twitched, her thighs trembled and she let out a delightful squirt into Nik's mouth.

She let his sloppy cock out of her vacuum mouth, immediately, thirsty gasps rang across the chamber as June breathed the air greedily. Even though she almost lost her supply of air, in her own lust, she found the deal worthy for one huge load of Nik's milk.

Their positions changed afterwards, they both knew what they came here for and they both were ready to offer their nether regions to please each other. No talks were required, no sentences were needed to heighten their lust for each other.

With one motion of his hands, Nik hastily spread June's legs and rubbed his sloppy wet cock against her well-warmed pussy, her fleshy entrance still twitching in delight and sticking onto the tip of his cock. But teasing wasn't needed. He pressed his hips forward and finally entered June's well-maintained, tight and slutty pussy.

Warmth exploded from their nether regions as grunts and moans of lust leaked through their mouth, meanwhile, the feeling of her cervix being pushed was truly a new experience for her, throat chortling in delight, June surprisingly cooed lovingly, her legs wrapped around Nik's hips and pulled him deeper.

Her lips finding their contentment on his chest, neck and collarbone while he kept pushing into June's snath, their nectar would mishmash with each thrust and soon, the duo lost themselves in a passionate night of ardent defilement. June's pussy kept getting filled to the brim, more than once while her loud and tantalizing groans did pass out from the chamber, making the old men chuckle in amusement while the women's body grounded against the most disgusting of the crotches due to heated battle that struck the bar for hours.

Min and his goons had to leave due to Nik being busy while even Sokka remained waiting for the completely drunk and dazed Nik that barely had his pants on arriving out with equally scantily dressed and drunk June.

***

"Ughh, I swear to god... devils, no more drinking."

Nik rubbed his head and sat up groggily. His eyes barely opened and yet, the light of the day immediately sent his mind into a turmoil of headache that threatened to split his head into two. Even with his strengthened physique, he wasn't completely invincible against alcohol.

"What happened last night?"

He muttered to himself while a loud shout thundered, almost splitting his head.

"I'll tell you what happened!! How could you go off and return with a goddamn harlot!"

"Hey! I told you, Nik hired me for my mercenary skills! So shut your trap, my head's going to explode!"

"Eh? Karna... and June?"

Nik barely opened his eyes while the scene that fell in his vision astonished him. In front of him, wrapping a bedsheet around her sat June, whose pained expression brought comfort to Nik as he found out that he wasn't the only one going through the hangover.

Not to mention an outraged Karna, tearful Yue, beaten up Sokka with... the redhead and a glaring Katara whose eyes glowered with envy.

"I see... so this is called landing into dipshit..."

Nik muttered while slumping back on the bed. He didn't have what it took to handle such a situation while countering the hangover.

Alas, he was pulled up and given an earful that immediately expanded into a headful that did make him go dizzy for a bit.

***

If you wish to support me, then be sure to check out my patron.

Patron:

http://bit.ly/2mE8O4b

Discord:

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

113