What would yo do with a Yandere Harem?
6.8k 12 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never thought it would come to this.

I used to be a normal high school boy, about to leave it for good. No girl who would give me even the time of day. 

And now... well, let's just say things have changed a lot. In retrospect, I am not sure I trusted the right people.

I just think it was the right thing to do at the time. And I am supposed to make a choice.

But how could I choose?

Take a look for yourself:

Do I choose...

My childhood friend, Tina? She's a sweaty tomboy, always wearing sporty clothes such as a pair of bloomers that look painted on her tan bubble butt! With her short black hair, doe-like eyes and delicious brown skin, she surely looks like a prize!
Plus, we used to be so close back then - where did out friendship go now? The chance to repair that friendship and turn it into love is something I really cherish. 

As for her three sizes... it's not like I have a habit of sneaking into the girl's restroom to check (seriously, I don't), but... Bust 75 Waist 58 Hips 89. She has a small chest, but what a booty! 

Or do I just give in to...

My Homeroom Teacher, Miss Jimenez? She's the hottest professor in town: tall and curvy, with an amazing pair of tits that stick out of her torso like wrecking balls! She's a hottie with her red hair and icy-cold eyes, and she always dresses provocatively in skin-tight suits. Ah, I wouldn't mind getting detention with her! She's so strict and so confident, I really can't tell her no.

What might her three sizes be? I have seen her up close these days and I can confidently say that she's a super-hottie: Bust 97 Waist 61 Hips 92. You won't find a sexier teacher!

But it's hard to say not to...

Ice Queen Claire and her charms... she has bright aqua eyes, a sexy smile and long black hair flowing all the way to her butt. A true goddess, she's so gorgeous it's blinding, especially with her body being naturally busty and thanks to her long and shapely legs. She's the kind of girl you would expect to see on a magazine, and she's an aristocrat (or so she says). An amazing option, for sure.

I know her three sizes because she told them to a magazine! Bust 87 Waist 55 Hips 87. Truly incredible.

And last but of course not least, the most troublesome one...

My older sister. Do you like green eyes? Because she has the deepest emerald eyes I have ever seen, and with her blonde hair and gorgeous body it's hard to say no to her. Plus, she's the person I have known the longest... some might say her obsession with me is a little insane, and I am insane too for going with it, but I really want to get closer to her. 

Three sizes... not hard to find out! Bust 84 Waist 56 Hips 86. She's the best big sister in the world!

These four beauties have been fighting tooth and nail to get me, and they surely had their way with me! It's not by chance I know their three sizes very intimately!

But it's just impossible to choose, and I should, really. Because I am running out of time, and if I don't pick a side... a certain sexy Devil will gladly gobble my soul. 

So, you see: having a Yandere harem is not all that's cranked up to be! You can let go of this fantasy and do something more productive with you life... I don't know, painting figurines?

But if you are actually interested in finding out... well. Maybe if I tell the whole story you will understand why you should not trust magic rings. 

I suppose I should start with that time I woke up in my home's basement, tied to a chair, alone with my sister...


I am curious to see which of the girls you prefer!

You can try the following link to purchase the full 55,000-words book (with exclusive scenes) right now, or click on the sexy pic below.

 ⬇⬇⬇

It's the best way to support me! This is my first full-fledged novel and I am counting on you to see if I can be a full-fledged writer in the future. So your support is literally life-changing, and I really hope you will keep on supporting and enjoying my stories! I will be in your care.

I will keep updating The Yandere Ring at one chapter per day for at least one month! Everyone, please look forward to a very Yandere holiday season!

90