39 – You get a spicy meeting…
1.2k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours later, it’s already late afternoon. I put on my best clothes (just a pair of jeans and a shirt, really) and I even managed to get a couple hours of sleep, while my sister stroke my hair and I slept like a baby on her breasts.

Just in case this all turns into a disaster, one last good memory to cherish in the future.

My sister has put on a red dress that goes very well with her body. A cocktail dress, you could even call it. She looks amazing and she’s trying her best to just keep my eyes glued to her soft and plump breasts.

But I have to stay focused. If I fall for her charms this is all over.

I have chosen the mall as a meeting point precisely because it’s public and precisely because this is one of the busiest shopping hours. I look like a lucky kid who has pulled some tail and I catch a lot of envious looks.

This is both good in the short term (for my ego) and for what’s about to happen… after all everyone is about to meet her.

“You look nervous,” my sister whispers, setting her hand over my shoulder. “Anything your big sister can do to help you unwind?” I feel the side of her breasts pressing against my shoulder. Damn. “Perhaps we can stop for a quickie in the closest bathroom. How about that?”

“I… there’s a lot of people around us.”

“Do you think I care? You are my precious little brother. Nobody puts themselves between me and you. Nobody.” She pulls me closer and boldly sets a kiss on my lips.

I scramble in panic. We’re in public! In public!

“That’s better,” she groans looking at the red stamp staining the side of my mouth now. “That will show everyone who you belong to.”

“But I… someone could…”

“And what could they do?” She shrugs.

“How about we start by smashing your face in,” says a familiar voice behind us.

We turn to find Tina (what’s with her and smashing faces), who’s dressed in a much more conservative sports jacket and a pair of shorts, but she still manages to look extremely seductive with that angry look in her eyes. She looks positively murderous, balling her fists and advancing towards my sister in the middle of the crowd.

“Ah. It’s the distraction,” my sister snarls. She rummages through her bag and produces a syringe filled with green liquid. “This time you are going to sleep for a lot longer.”

“Wait! Wait, you two! You can’t fight in the middle of the mall!”

“Not if I make this quick,” Tina retorts coming even closer, while my sister chuckles at her bravado.

“Let’s see if you can be quicker than your limbic system, doll.”

“No. Listen to me, now!” I pull them both close, and make them look at me. “I am tired of all this fighting. We are going to solve this like civilised people. Sis, give me your phone.”

She blinks, but frowns and complies, while Tina shudders at being so close to her rival.

“Civilised people don’t steal boyfriends.”

“They also know that a family bond is sacred.”

“Oh, that’s rich coming from you, you perverted bitch,”

“Say that to my face, while you still can, you little…”

“I said stop. Don’t you two love me? Enough to listen for once?”

They look at me and blush slightly.

“Alright,” Tina agrees.

“Yes, let’s get this over with.”

“Thank you both… now, I have reserved a table for us five at a certain place.” I call Miss Jimenez’s number which I got from the school page.

Five?” Tina and my sister say at the same time.

This is going to be a pain, isn’t it?


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

 

Surely by meeting at the mall the girls will stay put. I see no problem with this, do you?

 

Thanks a lot of reading!

16