40 – [Suggestive] Who gets the spoils?
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seen from afar you could imagine this was the best a guy my age could ever ask for: I’m sitting between four hotties, each of them trying to get as close as they can to me, while shooting death glares to the others.

If my sister put on a cocktail dress and Tina played the casual card by highlighting her tomboyish charm, Claire looks like she just walked off the runway with her silver-blue dress reaching to her ankles while she pushes her breasts up, displaying her amazing D-cups in all their glory.

Miss Jimenez decided to opt for a black suit, trying to show her goods and playing instead to her being the most mature among them, the voluptuous woman who is ultimately the one who calls the shots.

It pains me a bit to see how each of them is trying to project what they are not: my sister as a cool and sexy businesswoman, Claire as the heiress who’s above such petty squabbling, Tina as the sports-maniac and Miss Jimenez as the icy dominant.

During these days they have all tried to show me they have other sides to them, but when put in a competition, they can only go back to show themselves this way. It’s not right and it’s not what they should aspire to beI doubt at this point I can fix things up with a snap of my fingers – the ring would not answer to my conscious desires anyway, the cursed thing.

I can feel it pulsate hungrily.

It seems to like how they are at each other’s throat… and I can feel my trousers starting to feel a bit tight.

“This was my idea,” I say trying to take things slowly, ease them into it. “I wanted to talk to all of you at the same time.”

Besides, the place is beautiful: we are sitting on a fancy mall café, with wooden tables and expensive-looking chandeliers hanging from above. The servers are all dressed up and look professional. We are also, which is far more important, literally surrounded by people.

I hope this helps keep things under control.

I’m such an optimist.

Miss Jimenez scoffs. “You always get the worst ideas. You could have come to my house, would have been room for everyone.”

“Sure, and you would have had the home advantage,” Tina hisses, pointing an accusatory finger at her.

“If there’s someone who should feel entitled to him it’s me, as the person of most-distinguished bred in this room. In this mall, in fact. I am the only one who can give him what he deserves.” Claire looks at her nails, seemingly far above this kind of discussion.

“You seem to forget that I have known him literally since he was born. You bitches have nothing on family. Nothing is stronger than family.”

I sigh, trying to collect my thoughts. What am I going to do? They have lost their fucking mind.

Behind me I hear a familiar chuckle. At a table in a corner, sitting together with a tall man in a suit, I catch a glimpse of Morningstar, raising a cup of latte to me.

I have to do this right.

“Alright, listen here… we can’t keep this up. I can’t keep this up. I like what I have with all of you, and I want to find a way to make this work. Can’t we just work together for once?”

“Work together?” Miss Jimenez rolls her eyes again and makes a show of adjusting her jacket, only to show a glimpse of her deep and bulging cleavage from her huge spherical breasts. “That would suppose we are all equals. I am the only adult here…”

“We are all adults, teacher,” I interrupt her.

“You basic bitches are just stumbling block on the road to true love and realizing one’s potential. That’s why you should all learn who you are talking to, kids. Besides…” she clicks her tongue, leaning forward as she displays the erotic curves of her plump body, “can you even compete with this?”

“Some of us don’t need to fill ourselves with cheap plastic to look nice, you know.” Claire tosses her a death glance as she moves her hands to cup her own amazing breasts, showing how soft and real they are. She’s without a doubt the most beautiful human girl I have ever seen, and she’s number two in general just because there’s the Morningstar laughing her ass off a couple tables away, which I absolutely keep ignoring anyway.

Miss Jimenez sneers, seemingly hit where it stings.

“Plus, I have the sort of connections you can only dream of. It’s obvious there’s not real competition here,” she concludes flipping her hair.

“That’s what I hate about you bitches,” Tina says, standing up from her chair and leaning forward, her angry energy pushing her to make a scene. “You are all high and mighty, but you forget what’s most important is how people are bound together. I have known him since we were in elementary school and I have spent years with him! How can I not love him? You are just pretenders and nuvaux… niveux…”

Nouveau riches,” Claire sighs looking at her nails.

“That’s, right, whatever princess says.”

“I’m speaking about you three by the way. I’m…”

“… gonna shut up before I knock all your teeth out,” Tina growls.

“Let’s calm down…” I try to say. They look at me. “Hey, you wouldn’t make a show of yourselves like that just because you are angry at each other, would you? You would displease me…”

They share a heated look, and for a bit it seems to work.

“You are having such a bad influence on him. I can’t allow it for long, you mud-girl,” Claire snarls.

My sister laughs, interrupting the growing squabble. All three of them turn to look at her, throwing heated glares at her.

“You are all getting riled over nothing. He’s my brother, you can’t ever come close to top that. You should just exit this competition before you hurt yourself more than you can imagine. I can send you off to sleep for a very, very long time if you do not behave…”

Then she does just what I would be afraid some of them would do. She reaches for me and kisses me in front of the others, claiming ownership.

“Talk is cheap,” she chuckles, detaching from our kiss as a thin strand of saliva connects our lips. “Let’s see you top that, you broads.”

“Oh, it is on,” Tina growls bumping her fists together.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Looks like we are beyond words.

At any rate, there won't be many more chapters published here, we are about to reach the end of this story's life cycle. I have to say that I really liked how warmly-welcomed it has been, but I am not sure I will continue within the yandere genre for my next novel.

It will surely be an isekai one, but I have yet to decide between two plots. Oh, and there's that other story with the boxing girl and her growing tits that's making the rounds as of late...

I hope you have liked this novel so far and as always thanks for reading. I will be in your care.

15