41 – Breaking point
1.3k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wait, please, I don’t…” I try to call them back to order, but at this point it’s far too late. My sister pushes me behind her as Tina lunges at her. My sister is a little taller than her, but Tina is definitely stronger. They fall on the floor, pulling the table down with them.

“You must be shocked, let’s get home my student,” Miss Jimenez whispers, seizing the chance and pulling me from my hand.

“Take your hands off him, you plastic bitch!” Claire, showing impressive strength and swiftness, hits her straight in the face with her bag and our teacher stammers, falling back on the ruins off the table and the tablecloth, now stained with coffee.

“Wait, you… please just wait! Stop fighting!”

“That’s a nice hook you got,” my sister sneers, struggling to keep Tina off her face, as she reaches for a hidden syringe in her pocket. “Let’s see how long it lasts.”

“Oh no you don’t,” she replies, punching her in the gut. My sister gasps but doesn’t let go of her weapon as the two roll on the floor.

“Please stop! Please!”

“You should pick on someone your breast size!” Miss Jimenez snarls, pushing Claire against the wall as the two scratch away at each other. Claire reaches for a mini-taser hidden in one of her pockets, while Miss Jimenez pulls out a paper-cutter.

The servers call for the security as the other customers start to scream and run away, though a few pull put their phones and start to record the scene.

Oh, no, this way when someone presses charges…

“No! Stop!”

“He’s mine!” Tina shouts.

“He’s mine!” Claire declares.

“He’s mine!” Miss Jimenez proclaims.

“He’s mine!” My sis shouts.

“I am fed up!” I turn and look at the grinning Morningstar who seems to be having the time of her life.

I reach for my ring and I pull it off.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Oh my. 

Thanks for reading!

13