43 – Out of sight, out of heart
1k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sister is going to hate my guts now. I made her fall in love with me and behave like a wanton slut… now she’s going to be mad at me forever.

I should consider myself lucky she hasn’t just killed me in my sleep with one of her concoctions.

I wait for her to shout at me, until she does climb upstairs and maybe it’s not too late to just throw myself off the window, is it?

She knocks on my door.

“C-Come in.”

She opens the door. She’s my old sister, with deep bags beneath her eyes, a far cry from either the feverish lover I was getting used to see and the kind, gentle sister who I wanted to know.

“I, uh. I- I don’t...”

“There is not much to say.” She bites her lip, blushing hard. “I got a blood test and there is nothing weird in my system. It wouldn’t explain how you got the others anyway.”

“I don’t think you would believe it.”

“At this point I’m ready to believe a whole fucking lot of stuff,” she growls.

“Alright… just promise you won’t get mad.”

She crosses her arms over her chest, making her sizeable breasts bulge out. Damn, I’m still thinking with my dick.

“No promises.”

“It was Grandpa’s letter. Do you remember that?”

She tilts her head, thinking.

“The one he sent you a couple days ago?”

“Yes…” I open the drawer to show her. The envelope feels weird at the touch. Maybe some of Morningstar’s magic is still lingering in it. “Here.”

She reads it as her expression sours even more.

“You are right, this is very hard to believe.”

“That’s all I have now. The ring got destroyed when I pulled it off.”

“I remember you… doing something like that. At the café. My memory is still a bit fuzzy, but…you did all that. We did all that. Goodness…” she sighs, giving me back my letter.

“I’m sure you understand this changes things between us,” she states, icy cold.

“I do understand, yes.”

“Very well. I still need to process this, so I am going to sleep. I have two days of work to recover…” she turns back, stops. “It goes with saying that you’ll get your own damn breakfast tomorrow.”

“Yes.”

“That’s better.”

She leaves me alone, shutting the door behind her.

For the time being it seems like my sister will allow me to remain at home with her.

I hope things will not change too much in the morning. It’s likely she’s just mulling this over and she’s still a bit too overwhelmed by things.

As for the others… well tomorrow is the day Miss Jimenez fails me for good.

Maybe I should just wait for the end of the year and drop out of school altogether. It’s not like it has done me any good anyway.

And with these thoughts as company, I turn on my side and try to get some sleep. D

For a long time, all I can do is look out at the outline of the sleeping city.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

So, big sis is not pleased at all. At least she hasn’t crushed pur protagonist with her fists (rather than with her boobs). I wonder if the other girls are going to be just as understanding…

 

Thanks for reading!

11